Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    GOGOGOGOGOGOGO EMBOAR AND SEISMOTOAD

    These two would instantly put unova at hoenn level.
    At this point there's only 2 months of Unova left after these 4 episodes.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.
    We're probably getting a new song right? Looking forward to that.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.
    Hadn't crossed my mind but that seems plausible.

    Praying for Emboar and Servine....

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    We're probably getting a new song right? Looking forward to that.
    Unless we get yet another Be an Arrow remix.



  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    GOGOGOGOGOGOGO EMBOAR AND SEISMOTOAD

    These two would instantly put unova at hoenn level.
    how do you figure that? do you mean in terms of evolutions? or quality-wise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Mijumaru leaving the show? Best news heard all year!
    Yeah not happening.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    The writers should be giving most of these episodes to Iris and Dento if Satoshi has no huge goal.


    But yeah......LET'S GO GAMAGARU AND TSUTARJA! EVOLVE EVOLVE EVOLVE!


    More Zuruggu pls ^^

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    At this point there's only 2 months of Unova left after these 4 episodes.
    It only takes one episode to evolve.

    Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    how do you figure that? do you mean in terms of evolutions? or quality-wise?
    Both. I'd be most happy with an intense jam packed glorification ep for both of them but an evolution is enough atm.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    At this point there's only 2 months of Unova left after these 4 episodes.
    Cyber we have 4 months after May. We'll probably get BW episodes even in September.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Coughmoviepostercough
    And Charizard is on it. You're point?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And Charizard is on it. You're point?
    What is there proof charizard gets oaked?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It was revealed on the poster for N. And yes Ash's Charizard is far more important than any movie canon breaking legendary.
    Oh so you mean Charizard has being promoted enough already? I mean... does he have to be on every poster now? -_- And Jirachi breaking canon? I guess there's only one Jirachi... Like there's only one Mew, Regi-Lords, Bird, Beasts, ect?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    GOGOGOGOGOGOGO EMBOAR AND SEISMOTOAD

    These two would instantly put unova at hoenn level
    That's actually pretty sad that Unova would only just be up to par with Hoenn




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Both. I'd be most happy with an intense jam packed glorification ep for both of them but an evolution is enough atm.
    i love evolutions so i can't argue with that. but i don't think it would really put his unova team at hoenn level. maybe emboar, seismitoad and scrafty but i doubt all 3 of those would happen.

    as for the opening, i have a feeling they're going to use the same remix from episode N but with new scenes, and hopefully less from actual episodes. not a big fan of those as they remind me of the atrocious dub openings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Oh so you mean Charizard has being promoted enough already? I mean... does he have to be on every poster now? -_- And Jirachi breaking canon? I guess there's only one Jirachi... Like there's only one Mew, Regi-Lords, Bird, Beasts, ect?
    Yes, I mean Charizard is Ash's second most iconic pokemon and he should be milked as much as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    That's actually pretty sad that Unova would only just be up to par with Hoenn
    The trainers in Unova aren't really strong enough for it to go to BF or sinnoh status.

    Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    i love evolutions so i can't argue with that. but i don't think it would really put his unova team at hoenn level. maybe emboar, seismitoad and scrafty but i doubt all 3 of those would happen.

    as for the opening, i have a feeling they're going to use the same remix from episode N but with new scenes, and hopefully less from actual episodes. not a big fan of those as they remind me of the atrocious dub openings.
    Yeah I agree on the openings. I think honestly Gigalith could happen before Scrafty.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    We're probably getting a new song right? Looking forward to that.
    lolno. A tropical Be An Arrow remix.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,834

    Default

    Um anybody seeing a lack of a certain little pokemon??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um anybody seeing a lack of a certain little pokemon??
    Right now, it means nothing.

    But we'll see come April 25th.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um anybody seeing a lack of a certain little pokemon??
    Remember the movie poster trumps all.

    Hence:
    Miju will neither evolve or leave
    No new Pokemon will be caught, or at least none will be used then.
    Kibago is still there
    Charizard is not leaving.

    Woot IT'S EVALUATION TIME!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    lolno. A tropical Be An Arrow remix.
    LMAO. i hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um anybody seeing a lack of a certain little pokemon??
    don't worry, axew probably just got lost again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um anybody seeing a lack of a certain little pokemon??
    Axew evolution? That'd be amazing but probably not happening since he's in the movie.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    don't worry, axew probably just got lost again.
    Exactly. Probably whole this arc is about finding the missing Iris's Axew aka the new GS Ball with legs.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Axew evolution? That'd be amazing but probably not happening since he's in the movie.
    if axew doesn't evolve at all throughout the saga, i'm going to think revealing that its dream is to evolve into a haxorus one day is a complete waste. or they could carry it on to the XY anime, since i really do think iris and cilan will tag along with ash next region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Remember the movie poster trumps all.

    Hence:
    Miju will neither evolve or leave
    No new Pokemon will be caught, or at least none will be used then.
    Kibago is still there
    Charizard is not leaving.

    Woot IT'S EVALUATION TIME!
    Technically we don't know the movie timeline so since the genosect is coming soon and N arc is ending, this new arc seems to take place after the movie events.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    LMAO. i hope not.



    don't worry, axew probably just got lost again.
    Gold! You deserve an award for this comment!
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!



    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure


    Bastion's Current Team:

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •