Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    *sigh* Axew still doesn't seem to have developed much lol
    Thats cuz all Iris does with that thing is stick it in her hair >>
    What happened to all of Iris Pokemon? The only one I can remember now is Dragonite, every one else seems forgotten.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I see. ^^ That's good. The X and Y anime can't get here soon enough.

Though I'm sure Da is a good season. I would have preferred a longer and more complex N Arc, though.
    I would have prefered a longer league N arc was 14 episodes mostly of Plasma N, they didnt wasn't many episodes on other stuff, just the Ampharos and the school one, we can arguee that the Charizard episode also didn't bring much but it did show its bond with Satoshi to N.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I would have prefered a longer league N arc was 14 episodes mostly of Plasma N, they didnt wasn't many episodes on other stuff, just the Ampharos and the school one, we can arguee that the Charizard episode also didn't bring much but it did show its bond with Satoshi to N.
    Charizard wasn't necessary in the Episode N, and you forgot the Gulf Coast episode. Meaning that there were at least five episodes that weren't really necessary.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Time to watch Ash and Friends TM have a random vacation in Hawaii Islands because why not.

There BETTER be some team changes or anything battle-related in these islands or else I'll define the islands as a huge distraction like they did with Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Time to watch Ash and Friends TM have a random vacation in Hawaii Islands because why not.

There BETTER be some team changes or anything battle-related in these islands or else I'll define the islands as a huge distraction like they did with Virgil.
    The Rotom and Oshawott episodes...that's about it right now
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The Rotom and Oshawott episodes...that's about it right now
    I won't get satisfied with "lookie here Oshawott finally defeated someone" just for him to get stuck in the barracks. That'd feel very degrading.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Charizard wasn't necessary in the Episode N, and you forgot the Gulf Coast episode. Meaning that there were at least five episodes that weren't really necessary.
    The gulf coast episode was N development, watch the episode subbed and you will see why, the episode is basicly about N not accepting the guy way of using pokemon by the end he accepts that whats hes doing is noble and the pokemon are doing it because they want to not because they are forced to do it.

It was shown that regardless of battle or not N doesn't want pokemon to be forced to do stuff and get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I won't get satisfied with "lookie here Oshawott finally defeated someone" just for him to get stuck in the barracks. That'd feel very degrading.
    Wish I knew what you were trying to say XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Since the summary for the first DA episode says that Iris and Cilan both go to Kanto to continue working in their goals, we can probably assume that they get pulled from the cast by more experienced people. Claire may be Iris' new mentor, but I wonder what will stop Cilan from going to the next region.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm not the only one who thought Team Rocket was out of character than? Why does that one guy keep getting on my case for making comments about that?
    Because whether you like it or not, just because you judge them 'out of character' doesn't make it fact.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Oh look, another preview of DA! And look, Axew gets lost again. How original. I actually loved seeing Jirachi at the end for some reason. Maybe I'm just fond of the Pokemon after seeing Movie 6 again. I also loved the Oshawott scenes; I can already tell that the episode will slay. Not sure what to make out of the Team Rocket scenes though. They're acting silly again, but it seems more natural for them now and not as awkward as before.

The talk about TR being out of character is ridiculous. It's like no one could accept the fact that people could change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    The talk about TR being out of character is ridiculous. It's like no one could accept the fact that people could change.
    But you don't just change that drastically like that. Going from being complete goofballs nonstop in DP, to going from talking monotone and acting like fbi agents all the way until episode n. And then To top it off, they kept flipping back and forth between character. That's just honestly trying to defend the writers after the fact.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And then we have the possible fifteenth heading:
    - Meowth, Pikachu, Axew and Oshawott working together, seen in the episode with the Victreebel and them peddling the piece of wood along in the water.
    Oh I would just love to see another episode ŕ lŕ Cheers on Castaways Isle!, where the Pokémon are completely seperated of their trainer for a whole episode. It was pretty fun and we had a break of Ash for once.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    But you don't just change that drastically like that. Going from being complete goofballs nonstop in DP, to going from talking monotone and acting like fbi agents all the way until episode n. And then To top it off, they kept flipping back and forth between character. That's just honestly trying to defend the writers after the fact.
    Them becoming serious at the start of BW makes sense because there could have been a long time gap between the end of DP and the start of BW. Add to that the fact that Giovanni probably put them through intense training and it makes sense. I don't really agree with the writers for switching them back and forth but it's not like they changed that dramatically from the end of BW2 to the beginning of Episode N.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Them becoming serious at the start of BW makes sense because there could have been a long time gap between the end of DP and the start of BW. Add to that the fact that Giovanni probably put them through intense training and it makes sense. I don't really agree with the writers for switching them back and forth but it's not like they changed that dramatically from the end of BW2 to the beginning of Episode N.
    I agree with that. It does seem that it was a sizable break in between the end of Dp and BW. At the end of DP TR was recalled for debriefing and im sure upon being found to be useful again got retrained for their mission in Unova. There is little or no proof since Pokemon time flow normally until you get to that 365th day and then it resets.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Unless the opening hints at some really cool things that might happen (if not exactly), then I might be interesting in the Decolora arc.

Otherwise I'm not all interested, except for the pointless Pokemon Jirachi episode, and the Butterfree episode (only if it's Ash's Butterfree), everything else in not interesting.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I smiled at seeing Emolga. I think I'll cry if the queen loses. She must remain undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Unless the opening hints at some really cool things that might happen (if not exactly), then I might be interesting in the Decolora arc.
    After what happened with Charizard vs Reshiram, I wouldn't put my trust in openings anymore.
    They could show Ash becoming a champion in the opening, and I still won't get hyped because the writers would probably end up making him lose in the preliminaries.

I'm only interested in the Butterfree episode so far, but old TR will probably make me laugh for a Pokemon filler again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    After what happened with Charizard vs Reshiram, I wouldn't put my trust in openings anymore.
    They could show Ash becoming a champion in the opening, and I still won't get hyped because the writers would probably end up making him lose in the preliminaries.

I'm only interested in the Butterfree episode so far, but old TR will probably make me laugh for a Pokemon filler again.
    It was obvious Charizard would never battle Reshiram in earnest right from the start and everyone guessed it, even then Charizard would have zero chance of defeating a deity-level legendary God Pokemon.

Wow, Queeny must really enjoy watching men fight ;|

So the giant Heatmor will be another Zoroark illusion.

Other information: from the official website. Yeah, without ending.
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/

The most interesting part is that Juniper is in the bio (us also on TV Tokyo).

Looks like we have our first (potential) 5 episodes of Da!

BWS2 DA 1: Setting off! - April 25th
    BWS2 DA 2: Beedrill/Pokemon seperation - May 2nd
    BWS2 DA 3: Detective Cilan - May 9th
    BWS2 DA 4: Oshawott - May 16th
    BWS2 DA 5: Zoroark/Giant Meowth & Heatmor - May 23rd (??)
    BWS2 DA 6: Professor Oak and Rotom - May 30th

Next up, June titles.

Looks like you have to alter you episode outline Locormus. :P
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 20th April 2013 at 5:47 AM.

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast