Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Does anyone know if Professor Juniper is going to travel with Ash, Iris and Cilan for a few episodes? That seems to be what some of the summaries suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wow, Queeny must really enjoy watching men fight ;|
    Ciccone must think she slays.

I guess Meowth also falls in love with her. It's pretty obvious that she will prefer the Dewott.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Ciccone must think she slays.

I guess Meowth also falls in love with her. It's pretty obvious that she will prefer the Dewott.
    LOL Meowth falls in love with woman as much as the otter and Brock didXD
    Any one notice how much of Meowth we've been seeing as of late? Even in the new season hes getting just as much attention as he was getting in episode N, hes really becoming one of my favorites though ever since Kanto he always has been.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    as much as Brock didXD
    I wouldn't go that far!

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Other information: from the official website. Yeah, without ending.
    That must be because the ending, is the revealing of all in-game (at the time of release) 6th generation Pokemon, one last thing to do before the anime ends in a burning fiery crash and before Nintendo and Gamefreak sue.

Nah, I'm not sure I care about the ending, it'll probably be something uninteresting.

Anyway as I said, nothing is really interesting.

It's a shame no team changes will occur, I mean I feel like that would be more important.

Than some episode that serves no purpose but to waste space.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    It was obvious Charizard would never battle Reshiram in earnest right from the start and everyone guessed it, even then Charizard would have zero chance of defeating a deity-level legendary God Pokemon.
    You didn't really read any comment on the Climax and last episode of Episode N threads, did you? No one said Charizard would win, but the possibilities of him fighting were real.

On topic, it seems like nothing relevant will happen in this arc. BUT it seems funnier than I expected it to be. Writters, tell you what: give me Charizard, Butterfree and Old TR in this arc, and you got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I just noticed that the Dewott has a scarf-thing just like Hiroto's Dewott; please tell me he's not coming back. That queen Oshawott is so fabulous though; she's sitting there on her throne, slaying effortlessly. Poor Oshawott though. He's always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to love. And omg @ that Victreebel almost swallowing Meowth.

Can't wait for this series. There will be a separation episode with Pikachu, meowth, axew, and Oshawatt and there is going to be a victrebell that swallows up meowth. Also, Meowth is doing alot of disguises

I gotta say, I'm really digging the opening music from what I heard from the preview. That smooth vacationing music is just what we need after the crazy shiz that happened in Episode N.

Edit@Doryuzu: You couldn't be more wrong. A lot of people rejoiced at the opening because:
    - A. It 'confirmed' Charizard's reappearance and they wanted to gloat at the people who trolled those fanboyz regardless, and only laughed at their gloating.
    - B. They immediately jumped to conclusions that it was a sign of epic things to come for Charizard.

Now that Episode N is over, Charizard didn't deliver anything epic.

The Greatest Every Day opening at least didn't lie about Ash fighting legendaries, just which one.

Looks like we have our first (potential) 5 episodes of Da!

BWS2 DA 1: Setting off! - April 25th
    BWS2 DA 2: Beedrill/Pokemon seperation - May 2nd
    BWS2 DA 3: Detective Cilan - May 9th
    BWS2 DA 4: Oshawott - May 16th
    BWS2 DA 5: Zoroark/Giant Meowth & Heatmor - May 23rd (??)
    BWS2 DA 6: Professor Oak and Rotom - May 30th

Next up, June titles.

Looks like you have to alter you episode outline Locormus. :P
    Is the May 23rd date confirmed or not? Otherwise, yes, I will slightly have to alter what I had speculated on. Keyword speculated. I always said that my placement of certain episodes was based of speculation, such as the Zoroark-episode airing in June, was speculated upon based on merchandise.

Also, I reckoned that the group seperation episode was an entire different episode, but apparently coincides with the Beedrill/Combee-episode. judging by episode dates. Also, we were initially led to believe that the giant Heatmor was a seperate episode as well. I wasn't alone in that sentiment, as others claimed that it was good for Heatmor to have its own episode.

Quote Originally Posted by kmyeakel View Post
    Can't wait for this series. There will be a separation episode with Pikachu, meowth, axew, and Oshawatt and there is going to be a victrebell that swallows up meowth. Also, Meowth is doing alot of disguises
    Apparently, that's the Bee episode judging by the episode date.
    Last edited by Locormus; 20th April 2013 at 2:14 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I will wet myself with excitement if that's James' Victreebel. I loved that thing so much!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I will wet myself with excitement if that's James' Victreebel. I loved that thing so much!
    That would be cool. It didn't look like it too me though didnt james give his victreebel up in Johto?

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    That would be cool. It didn't look like it too me though didnt james give his victreebel up in Johto?
    Yeah but this island might be near enough to Johto/Kanto to get away with it!

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Eh, I just realized something (maybe I'm dumb or I didn't follow the discussion but still)...
    Charizard is leaving for that season or not ?
    I mean in every screenshots we saw or preview, Charizard wasn't there at all. Will he (finally) return to Oak's lab (and maybe that's why there is a Muk) ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Yeah but this island might be near enough to Johto/Kanto to get away with it!
    Who knows where Unova is compared to Kanto.. But apparently, it isn't that far if a chain of islands links them both.

I guess we'll get the answer as we near Kanto at the end of this series.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Eh, I just realized something (maybe I'm dumb or I didn't follow the discussion but still)...
    Charizard is leaving for that season or not ?
    I mean in every screenshots we saw or preview, Charizard wasn't there at all. Will he (finally) return to Oak's lab (and maybe that's why there is a Muk) ?
    Well, he is in the movie, and they are going back to kanto anyway, so it would make sense for it to just stay until The end of da.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Have they already showed the opening for Da?

It would be great if this saga Charizard went back to Oak's lab, along with Butterfree. If Ash's Pokemon weren't scattered all around at least we'd see them all in a lab episode. That is if that actually bother to do one this time round!

()
    In Training:
    Released:

It would be great if this saga Charizard went back to Oak's lab, along with Butterfree. If Ash's Pokemon weren't scattered all around at least we'd see them all in a lab episode. That is if that actually bother to do one this time round!
    We only get Oak's lab episodes once every three years or so, so I don't really get what the point of those Pokemon returning to his lab would be. Charizard can sort of travel anywhere easily anyway, so it's not like he needs to stay at Oak's lab. I think he should train in Johto some more and to be honest, I kind of wish that all of Ash's Pokemon had a place to go for special training instead of being stuck at some corral.

Looks like we have our first (potential) 5 episodes of Da!

BWS2 DA 1: Setting off! - April 25th
    BWS2 DA 2: Beedrill/Pokemon seperation - May 2nd
    BWS2 DA 3: Detective Cilan - May 9th
    BWS2 DA 4: Oshawott - May 16th
    BWS2 DA 5: Zoroark/Giant Meowth & Heatmor - May 23rd (??)
    BWS2 DA 6: Professor Oak and Rotom - May 30th

Next up, June titles.

Looks like you have to alter you episode outline Locormus. :P
    Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Edit@Doryuzu: You couldn't be more wrong. A lot of people rejoiced at the opening because:
    - A. It 'confirmed' Charizard's reappearance and they wanted to gloat at the people who trolled those fanboyz regardless, and only laughed at their gloating.
    - B. They immediately jumped to conclusions that it was a sign of epic things to come for Charizard.

Now that Episode N is over, Charizard didn't deliver anything epic.
    Honestly, Charizard might as well have not returned in the first place. He hasn't done anything significant really aside from forge a Broship with Iris's Dragonite and help dig away a tunnel for N and Ash to escape and play big brother to Pignite. There's already a struggle for battle time when it comes to the Unova Pokemon anyway and it doesn't look like he's gonna be relevant in any upcoming episodes anyway. As much I'd like to see him tag battle with D-Nite, if he isn't gonna do much he might as well have gotten sent back for Unfezant.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 20th April 2013 at 8:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    We only get Oak's lab episodes once every three years or so, so I don't really get what the point of those Pokemon returning to his lab would be. Charizard can sort of travel anywhere easily anyway, so it's not like he needs to stay at Oak's lab. I think he should train in Johto some more and to be honest, I kind of wish that all of Ash's Pokemon had a place to go for special training instead of being stuck at some corral.
    Why do you think Oak's Lab is like some kind of concentration camp.

I'd liken it more to a home, a home in a nice resort, where your taken care of and you don't have to worry about anything, especially with all the very powerful Pokemon friends you have there. It is a lot more safer than some place of special training.

Case in point, with McCann, his place could easily be ransacked by a poacher and Ash's Gliscor (if it's still there, can be taken and whisked away), unlike Oak's lab where one poacher could not possibly take down hundreds of powerful Pokemon.

Of course my example would never happen....in Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I would like to see all of Ash's Pokemon (including released ones if at all possible) live at Oak's lab. I hope it would allow older Pokemon to come back more frequently, but I doubt it given how much the older characters, both Pokemon and people seem to be less frequently seen. I know Charizard has been around for ages, but past filler saga's (for odd gens, leagues for even gens) used to be an opportunity to see loads of Ash's old Pokemon come back and battle, or even better, evolve. However, we've only seen one and might only see one more before Gen 6 when older Pokemon will be totally banned from Ash's team.

I want a tournament with 6/7 of Ash's oldies battling!

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who knows where Unova is compared to Kanto.. But apparently, it isn't that far if a chain of islands links them both.

I guess we'll get the answer as we near Kanto at the end of this series.
    Well Kanto is in the middle of Japan, Isshu is in the US East coast so an archipelago linking them doesn't even make sense if we think about it, unless they take a fligth to Pokeamerica West coast and take the boat from there, otherwise they would be going to Europe not Japan.

I would like to see all of Ash's Pokemon (including released ones if at all possible) live at Oak's lab. I hope it would allow older Pokemon to come back more frequently, but I doubt it given how much the older characters, both Pokemon and people seem to be less frequently seen. I know Charizard has been around for ages, but past filler saga's (for odd gens, leagues for even gens) used to be an opportunity to see loads of Ash's old Pokemon come back and battle, or even better, evolve. However, we've only seen one and might only see one more before Gen 6 when older Pokemon will be totally banned from Ash's team.

I want a tournament with 6/7 of Ash's oldies battling!
    I'm happy with the Oak Lab situation right now and it seems the Isshu ones will be there too since he sent Unfezant already due to Charizard and is bringing some of the other with him, I just feel the animations will slack and will tell the writers, do we really need to make a lab episode with all them pokemon showing? lets just put them in an opening and fans will be happy(ofc we won't), all this to say I'm not expecting any battling from old pokemon or current ones unless its against TR.

On another note, we still don't know where Salamence and Typhlosion from the kids set are supposed to appear, starting to guess they will be background/random strong pokemon in one of this episodes.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th April 2013 at 8:45 PM.

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast