Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Typhlosion... Ash's?
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Typhlosion... Ash's?
    Its supposed to be appearing in the first episodes, Satoshi will only go to the lab int he last episode, we already know the first 4/6 episode I believe, so chance of it somehow being Satoshi is like 0.1% and it would have been promoted as such by now, like those cheesy magazine titles with previews "WILL ONE OF SATOSHI OLD FRIENDS EVOLVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" with a Quilava picture.

Typhlosion... Ash's?
    Absolutely not....Unless he evolved offscreen at the lab and is there at the lab episode.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

What a shame. If any one Ash's oldies was to evolve, who do people reckon it could be? Gible? Totodile? Bayleef?

()
    In Training:
    Released:

What a shame. If any one Ash's oldies was to evolve, who do people reckon it could be? Gible? Totodile? Bayleef?
    I would love gible to evolve as much as i love feraligatr totodile is too amazing to evolve. i would like for Snivy to evolve as well.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Snivy and Oshawott SO should evolve. I'm incredibly fed up of unevolved starters.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Is the May 23rd date confirmed or not? Otherwise, yes, I will slightly have to alter what I had speculated on. Keyword speculated. I always said that my placement of certain episodes was based of speculation, such as the Zoroark-episode airing in June, was speculated upon based on merchandise.

Also, I reckoned that the group seperation episode was an entire different episode, but apparently coincides with the Beedrill/Combee-episode. judging by episode dates. Also, we were initially led to believe that the giant Heatmor was a seperate episode as well. I wasn't alone in that sentiment, as others claimed that it was good for Heatmor to have its own episode.
    Hey now, I wasn't trying to come across as a prick. I was just interested to see how you'd lay out your episodes (and possible new speculated ones) now that we have some more clear info. :P

Going by previews isn't much, but it also seems like there might be an Octillery in this episode given that, IIRC, it was shown spraying Oshawott in the face when the group was separated (Croconaw pirates going for honey?)
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 20th April 2013 at 10:38 PM.

I've been thinking... We know about like 15 episodes, and there's about 4-6 episodes still unknown before XY, now I expect 1 to be ash returning to the lab, and relaxing with his mother and oak, which leaves 4-5 episodes, do you guys think there's still potential for a Zekrom special, or was zekrom's ONLY purpose to depower Pikachu?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Going by previews isn't much, but it also seems like there might be an Octillery in this episode given that, IIRC, it was shown spraying Oshawott in the face when the group was separated (Croconaw pirates going for honey?)
    Uh, nothing indicated that that specific scene was from the separation episode. The corresponding preview showed scenes from at least three episodes; the separation and honey episode, the Zorua evolution episode which is probably the Zoroark illusion episode as well, and the Croconaw episode which is where the Octillery scene was from.
    Last edited by Lorde; 21st April 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Snivy and Oshawott SO should evolve. I'm incredibly fed up of unevolved starters.
    Them being unevolved has nothing to do with it. It's barely any good wins from either of them lately. Snivy has been put on the backburner with any good battles lately and Oshawott acts like it can't battle. So it wouldn't help if they were to evolve and still would have the same problem. For example, when was the last time Pignite (other than the league) did anything?

My ideal battle ever!

Just saw the Smash preview for Decolora adventure. Didn't show anything really for next week's episode, unfortunately.

However, among other things, Iris is riding Zekrom?! Not sure if it will be the real thing, but it's making an appearance.

...Wott?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumarukun View Post
    Just saw the Smash preview for Decolora adventure. Didn't show anything really for next week's episode, unfortunately.

However, among other things, Iris is riding Zekrom?! Not sure if it will be the real thing, but it's making an appearance.
    Omg!! Totally called it like 6 posts ago ^^^
    I knew they wouldn't leave it out when reshiram got so much attention
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Congrats to Iris for catching a Legendary. That should definitely help her in her goal.

Totally a dream, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Congrats to Iris for catching a Legendary. That should definitely help her in her goal.

Totally a dream, isn't it.
    It's probably Zoroark in order to scare Team Rocket away. I know they love gifting Iris but they aren't that generous to give her an actual Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It's probably Zoroark in order to scare Team Rocket away. I know they love gifting Iris but they aren't that generous to give her an actual Zekrom.
    They might as well give her one to see how a character can control so much destructive power while trying to act like a Mary Sue while in truth they're piss scared.

Iris catches Zekrom, but the catch is that it doesn't know how to control its power, So it's not too overpowered.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Iris catches Zekrom, but the catch is that it doesn't know how to control its power, So it's not too overpowered.
    If a main character ever caught a legandary I would rage so hard. My thought would have instantly gone to Articuno among many legandaries he befriended. But i would love to see Zekrom he hasnt gotten any love so far minus nerfing pikachu.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

I don't think any main character will even get a legendary in the anime. In the movies are different because they aren't exactly canon, so.......

My ideal battle ever!

Just like every one of her Pokemon shes had, Axew still hasn't learned not to wonder off and get lost, been how many episodes with that thing being lost?
    Writers love giving her powerful Pokemon for no reason so I can see this, example Dragonite but hey who am I one to tell.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Just like every one of her Pokemon shes had, Axew still hasn't learned not to wonder off and get lost, been how many episodes with that thing being lost?
    Writers love giving her powerful Pokemon for no reason so I can see this, example Dragonite but hey who am I one to tell.
    God, the talk about Axew getting lost all the time is such an exaggeration and I am sick of the talk that Dragonite shouldn't be with Iris. It's not like Dragonite listened to Iris at first. She had to work to make sure he obeyed her and besides, Iris is looking to be a Dragon Master and she connected with Dragonite on a personal level that made Dragonite want to join her. The method Iris uses to catch Pokémon is different than Ash's method and there's nothing wrong with that.

The Axew getting lost really does get blown out of proportion. Now whenever Axew gets shown alone at least one person says he's lost.

And I never understood how Iris got Dragonite handed to her. Ash has gotten multiple Pokemon by just being their friend and opening up to them. But when Iris does it it's a great taboo.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The Axew getting lost really does get blown out of proportion. Now whenever Axew gets shown alone at least one person says he's lost.

And I never understood how Iris got Dragonite handed to her. Ash has gotten multiple Pokemon by just being their friend and opening up to them. But when Iris does it it's a great taboo.
    Axew getting lost shows a lot about a trainer, if a Dragon Master can't even work on her first Pokemon than why should she keep getting all these special Dragons?? Heck, most of the time its in her hair.

Ask for Dragonite, it was just weird.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Them being unevolved has nothing to do with it. It's barely any good wins from either of them lately. Snivy has been put on the backburner with any good battles lately and Oshawott acts like it can't battle. So it wouldn't help if they were to evolve and still would have the same problem. For example, when was the last time Pignite (other than the league) did anything?
    Them being unevolved has nothing to do with what? Them being unevolved has everything to do with me being irritated that they are unevolved, surely!?

Yes I know that they will still hardly be seen but they should still evolve because the might be used in future series and his current Unova team is laughable. Its the next Johto team, that every generation after it will need to improve upon, evolution by evolution!

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Yes I know that they will still hardly be seen but they should still evolve because the might be used in future series and his current Unova team is laughable. Its the next Johto team, that every generation after it will need to improve upon, evolution by evolution!
    Ash´s Johto Team: 3 evolutions (by now)
    Ash´s Unova Team: 7 evolutions, what is laughable about that?

People tends to give the starters more importance than they really have (¬_¬).

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Ash´s Johto Team: 3 evolutions (by now)
    Ash´s Unova Team: 7 evolutions, what is laughable about that?

People tends to give the starters more importance than they really have (¬_¬).
    Johto: 8/14 =57% of possible stages reached (during its saga) (33% fully evolved)
    Hoenn: 9/10=90% (80% fully evolved)
    Sinnoh:13/16=81% (67% fully evolved)
    Unova:18/26=69% (33% fully evolved)

Hence, Unova is the 'next Johto' in that it has the lowest proportion of evolved Pokemon on the team since Johto. It is laughable that on Ash's Unova team of 9 Pokemon, 3 are totally unevolved (a disgraceful thing for a league competitor) and only 3 are in their final stage. That is laughable. Only 33% of Pokemon are fully evolved, exactly the same as Unova. Have you ever tried battling the elite four when two thirds of your team is not fully evolved? I know anime≠games but the anime is supposed to represent the games in some way!

I agree the starters are made too much of, don't think I approve of that. My point is just that if we are going to have the starters rammed down our throats, the least the writers can do is evolve them. If the only Pokemon that are fully evolved are the ones we virtually never see (e.g. Krookodile, Unfezant and Leavanny) then the effect of having so many Pokemon not evolving is made even worse!

Another point I made is that, in the way that the Johto team was poorly handled, and so Pokemon have been evolved in subsequent generations (e.g. Donphan and Quilava), perhaps the Unova team will be treated in the same way. Perhaps in the Generation 7 saga, Palpitoad will evolve and Snivy in Gen 8.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 21st April 2013 at 11:57 PM.

()
    In Training:
    Released:

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast