Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Totodile learned new moves...what has Snivy learned?


    I'm defending Torterra and your still asking this? Yeah, I think we're done here. Pikachu doesn't justify not evolving, because nothing else Ash captures will never reach that popularity.
    He used Slash and Scary Face like once -_-.....,
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #1327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Totodile learned new moves...what has Snivy learned?
    She learned something.

    She learned to do nothing.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Totodile learned new moves...what has Snivy learned?


    I'm defending Torterra and your still asking this? Yeah, I think we're done here. Pikachu doesn't justify not evolving, because nothing else Ash captures will never reach that popularity.
    Well I know about Torterra but what does it matter about Snivy evolving just to prove your point? Snivy doesn't need to evolve, it needs more wins before it just evolves in order to make you happy. And I only brought up Torterra as an example of why evolving doesn't always means it will be any better.

    My ideal battle ever!

  4. #1329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    She learned something.

    She learned to do nothing.
    Just to stand there and look cute, I guess.
    岩根雅明=♡

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Just to stand there and look cute, I guess.
    Hey!! Snivy is a bad *** thank you very much lol. She'd probably Vine Whip you for calling her cute .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He used Slash and Scary Face like once -_-.....,
    Try Scary Face more then once
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Try Scary Face more then once
    Sorry he used a useless move more then once, happy now??
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 22nd April 2013 at 8:15 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Sorry a used a useless move more then once, happy now??
    I believe it used Slash in the league as well
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I believe it used Slash in the league as well
    I only remember it being used in that one random water gym.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Ash trained leavanny and palpitoad off screen. did you watch Ash vs Stephan at all. Krookidile also learn aerial Ace off screen for the first time Aerial Ace was always an on screen training subplot.
    I was being sarcastic, I mean that he doies care ofr Snivy.

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Snivy has had her moments. She definitely probably got shafted most out of the three starters but the writers letting Tepig evolve definitely helped keep him to the spotlight and Oshawott was always being used for something (whether it was comic relief, learning new moves, some development, etc). Every series (with the possible exception of Kanto) there's always one starter that seems to get way less screen time, battles and focus than others and this time it was Snivy. I would have loved to see more of her because her debut episode definitely had a lot of potential to lead to development in future episodes. I also don't see why the writers wouldn't allow her to evolve.

  12. #1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hey!! Snivy is a bad *** thank you very much lol. She'd probably Vine Whip you for calling her cute .
    I happen to adore cute lol

    She was awesome in the league, I'll say that ^^
    岩根雅明=♡

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    To be honest, both Snivy and Totodile could have been much more then they have both ended up as. Talk about wasted potential. In my opinion, evolution is important. There are only so many wins a totally unevolved Pokemon from a 3-stage line can have against decent opponents without it looking like a DEM win. I know people say the term 'DEM' is thrown around like confetti, but I would suggest there is a good reason for it being used often...

    Ash often has the same 'type' of Pokemon over and over again. The comic-relief-only (often water) type (Totodile, Oshawott, Muk etc.) that have few reputable victories. The bland bird Pokemon. The 'strong and exciting but never seen' type (Palpitoad, Tauros, Primeape, Heracross, Glalie etc.).

    I think many, many of Ash's Pokemon would have been much better had they not be forced to fit into these boring categories.

    - Imagine if Buizel didn't have to be the 'I'm strong as I am and can beat my evolved form' one. He could have evolved and been made more of. He started off well but just ended up as the same old 'type' of Pokemon.

    - Imagine if Oshawott hadn't become a cash-cow. He could have been Ash's powerhouse starter, as a Samurott, of course, and broken the horrendous water-type curse. He could have been a totally new 'type' among Ash's Pokemon. An evolved water starter with a different body style than any other of his Pokemon (as opposed to the 2-inch tall cutesy water starter type we're so used to).

    - Personally, I think the 'happy-go-lucky' attitude Totodile had would have been cooler on a Feraligatr. I'd have liked to have seen a Feraligatr with some good moves that had been really well trained and yet can still have a bit of fun by, say, dancing on a defeated opponent or having a 'Gible-style' victory by biting things to death!

    - I think Snivy's snooty attitude would have worked much better on Serperior, you know, when she would have so much more to be snooty about! A new body style again for Ash. He has enough reptilian Pokemon with legs already! Instead, we have Bulbasaur 2.0.

    Pokemon is just so repetitive, that's the problem. I feel very little affection for Ash's Unova team because they bring so little that is new. Krookodile was very different and was done well I think. Boldore, Palptoad and Scraggy were different too, having good potential but very little came of them. Leavanny and Unfezant were fairly bland and were just standard repeats of previous bugs and birds. Snivy was a repeat of Bulbasaur, a stubborn first stage grass starter that is too proud to evolve, and Oshawott because a rehash of Piplup and Buizel that was worse than either one of them. That is in, of course, only my opinion. Finally, Pignite was bland from the start, yet another abused fire type that evolves to prove a point, except this time it didn't do anything outside of hogging gym battle wins!

    I hope DA is more fresh, and sees Ash's team developed more, when Ash has no goal to focus on. Perhaps we can see an evolution or two, more team interactions (I'm looking forward to
    the 'splitting up' episode for that reason) and a few of Ash's most maltreated Oaked Pokemon returning to show new moves perhaps, and battle a bit.

    As for Gen 6, PLEASE writers, make it fresh.

    - NO water-type curse!
    - NO Pikachu hogging gym battles!
    - NO Starter favoritism!
    - NO bland bird Pokemon!
    - NO 'I can beat my evolved form so won't EVER evolve' Pokemon!
    - NO pointless captures!
    Last edited by naughtynun; 22nd April 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Truth apparently is: If the main rival has the same starter, then you're bound to get screwed if you're on Ash's team:
    - Torterra: Ash's was forced into losing games.
    - Snivy: Never amounted to anything while Serp-a-derp was murdering things left and right.

    We always thought that Ash had a tendency to like Grass-types, and Fire-types, but when you look at how things end up, then you can ask yourself the questions:
    - Was evolving Torterra really the right thing to do? I like Torterra, moreso then Grotle, but Grotle at least won disadvantagous matchups, while Torterra was Ash's second strongest in Sinnoh where Infernape wasn't allowed to lose, except against another Infernape.
    - Was Ash capturing Snivy really the best thing to do when Leavanny has twice the amount of wins, and could've made the team less crowded?

    When you think about Ash's team not containing Snivy (perhaps Cilan's/Iris' early capture), and Palpitoad (because it wasn't really needed in the end aside from taking out Zebstrika's and Burgundy's Stoutland (and league runner-up Dino's Darumaka), then at least the screentime issues would've been better handled in some regards with the fast pace.

    By the time Ash would hit Elesa's gym, he would have had a team consisting off:
    - Pikachu
    - Tranquill
    - Oshawott
    - Tepig
    - Scraggy
    - Swadloon
    - Roggenrola

    Ash could've used Roggenrola to fight Zebstrika and Emolga, Scraggy could've failed vs. Tynamo to showcase the potential, but the lack of training, and Pikachu would've won after Tynamo evolved into Eelektrik.

    I mean Snivy didn't have to fail in Elesa's gym, especially because she was set up to be one of Ash's stronger pokemon at the time.

    But, alas, what's done is done, and I'm not a writer. What I'm hoping for is a fifth move for some of our regulars and for at least one decent fight for some of the more failed examples off the league.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  15. #1340
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Truth apparently is: If the main rival has the same starter, then you're bound to get screwed if you're on Ash's team:
    - Torterra: Ash's was forced into losing games.
    - Snivy: Never amounted to anything while Serp-a-derp was murdering things left and right.

    We always thought that Ash had a tendency to like Grass-types, and Fire-types, but when you look at how things end up, then you can ask yourself the questions:
    - Was evolving Torterra really the right thing to do? I like Torterra, moreso then Grotle, but Grotle at least won disadvantagous matchups, while Torterra was Ash's second strongest in Sinnoh where Infernape wasn't allowed to lose, except against another Infernape.
    - Was Ash capturing Snivy really the best thing to do when Leavanny has twice the amount of wins, and could've made the team less crowded?

    When you think about Ash's team not containing Snivy (perhaps Cilan's/Iris' early capture), and Palpitoad (because it wasn't really needed in the end aside from taking out Zebstrika's and Burgundy's Stoutland (and league runner-up Dino's Darumaka), then at least the screentime issues would've been better handled in some regards with the fast pace.

    By the time Ash would hit Elesa's gym, he would have had a team consisting off:
    - Pikachu
    - Tranquill
    - Oshawott
    - Tepig
    - Scraggy
    - Swadloon
    - Roggenrola

    Ash could've used Roggenrola to fight Zebstrika and Emolga, Scraggy could've failed vs. Tynamo to showcase the potential, but the lack of training, and Pikachu would've won after Tynamo evolved into Eelektrik.

    I mean Snivy didn't have to fail in Elesa's gym, especially because she was set up to be one of Ash's stronger pokemon at the time.

    But, alas, what's done is done, and I'm not a writer. What I'm hoping for is a fifth move for some of our regulars and for at least one decent fight for some of the more failed examples off the league.
    Some very good points, I think the anime would be much better if it were written by some of the fans to be honest! I wish Ash didn't have such an overcrowded team and agree that catching the same Pokemon as rivals is not a good thing.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Some very good points, I think the anime would be much better if it were written by some of the fans to be honest! I wish Ash didn't have such an overcrowded team and agree that catching the same Pokemon as rivals is not a good thing.
    How about no? How do we know fans will make it better? Are we talking about Japan or America?

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    - NO water-type curse!
    - NO Pikachu hogging gym battles!
    - NO Starter favoritism!
    - NO bland bird Pokemon!
    - NO 'I can beat my evolved form so won't EVER evolve' Pokemon!
    - NO pointless captures!
    Imo, these are the fundamental principles of the anime; without them, it just wouldn't be Pokemon.

    Although I'm struggling to understand the second-to-last comment. It's not like every Pokemon that doesn't evolve only makes the choice because they think they can beat their evolved forms. I mean Piplup didn't want to evolve because he didn't want to end up like Mamoswine and Bulbasaur just seemed like a rebel who didn't want to follow the crowd. :x

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Imo, these are the fundamental principles of the anime; without them, it just wouldn't be Pokemon.

    Although I'm struggling to understand the second-to-last comment. It's not like every Pokemon that doesn't evolve only makes the choice because they think they can beat their evolved forms. I mean Piplup didn't want to evolve because he didn't want to end up like Mamoswine and Bulbasaur just seemed like a rebel who didn't want to follow the crowd. :x
    I was referring specifically to Pokemon that do refuse because they have beaten their evolved form as they were or have shown they were 'strong as they are'. Some times this is by explicitly refusing to evolve, like with Pikachu or Bulbasaur. Other times, perhaps as even the writers don't want to be extremely repetitive, rather than them explicitly refusing to evolve, they simply don't evolve, and just-so-happen to have beaten their evolved form, like with Buizel and Snivy.

    I also don't understand your comment about those things being staples. I understand that some feel an emphasis on the regional starters and Pikachu are only right, and so can see where you're coming from with that, even though I disagree. However, would Ash having had a Braviary instead of an Unfezant, or an Altaria instead of a Swellow, for example, really gone against the grain of the show? Why should Ash get some of the more boring birds so often?

    Similarly, I don't get why having no Water Pokemon evolve other than Kingler is so vital to the life of the show? I can understand that argument that some on his team should remain unevolved, whilst disagreeing, but can see no compelling reason as to why these must always be Water-types.

    Also, do you like pointless captures!?
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Truth apparently is: If the main rival has the same starter, then you're bound to get screwed if you're on Ash's team:
    - Torterra: Ash's was forced into losing games.
    - Snivy: Never amounted to anything while Serp-a-derp was murdering things left and right.

    We always thought that Ash had a tendency to like Grass-types, and Fire-types, but when you look at how things end up, then you can ask yourself the questions:
    - Was evolving Torterra really the right thing to do? I like Torterra, moreso then Grotle, but Grotle at least won disadvantagous matchups, while Torterra was Ash's second strongest in Sinnoh where Infernape wasn't allowed to lose, except against another Infernape.
    - Was Ash capturing Snivy really the best thing to do when Leavanny has twice the amount of wins, and could've made the team less crowded?

    When you think about Ash's team not containing Snivy (perhaps Cilan's/Iris' early capture), and Palpitoad (because it wasn't really needed in the end aside from taking out Zebstrika's and Burgundy's Stoutland (and league runner-up Dino's Darumaka), then at least the screentime issues would've been better handled in some regards with the fast pace.

    By the time Ash would hit Elesa's gym, he would have had a team consisting off:
    - Pikachu
    - Tranquill
    - Oshawott
    - Tepig
    - Scraggy
    - Swadloon
    - Roggenrola

    Ash could've used Roggenrola to fight Zebstrika and Emolga, Scraggy could've failed vs. Tynamo to showcase the potential, but the lack of training, and Pikachu would've won after Tynamo evolved into Eelektrik.

    I mean Snivy didn't have to fail in Elesa's gym, especially because she was set up to be one of Ash's stronger pokemon at the time.

    But, alas, what's done is done, and I'm not a writer. What I'm hoping for is a fifth move for some of our regulars and for at least one decent fight for some of the more failed examples off the league.
    I get that your quick to throw Snivy under the bus for good reason's and intentions, but remember she was captured a whole 11 episodes before Sewaddle even debuted in the show, meaning it that was the Pokemon Ash shouldn't have caught. Cilan and Iris both had no reasons to utilize Snivy, as Cilan would always choose Pansage over her (at least we can believe this since Pansage is to Cilan like Pikachu is to Ash) and the only reason Iris captured Emolga was because Ash's couldn't market the thing since Pikachu is his permanent Electric type (her only non-Dragon captured onscreen, not flashback).
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I was referring specifically to Pokemon that do refuse because they have beaten their evolved form as they were or have shown they were 'strong as they are'. Some times this is by explicitly refusing to evolve, like with Pikachu or Bulbasaur. Other times, perhaps as even the writers don't want to be extremely repetitive, rather than them explicitly refusing to evolve, they simply don't evolve, and just-so-happen to have beaten their evolved form, like with Buizel and Snivy.

    I also don't understand your comment about those things being staples. I understand that some feel an emphasis on the regional starters and Pikachu are only right, and so can see where you're coming from with that, even though I disagree. However, would Ash having had a Braviary instead of an Unfezant, or an Altaria instead of a Swellow, for example, really gone against the grain of the show? Why should Ash get some of the more boring birds so often?

    Similarly, I don't get why having no Water Pokemon evolve other than Kingler is so vital to the life of the show? I can understand that argument that some on his team should remain unevolved, whilst disagreeing, but can see no compelling reason as to why these must always be Water-types.

    Also, do you like pointless captures!?
    I too am a person who is tired of the water pokemon curse. It has deprived me of my more favorite water types. Crawdaunt, Feraligatr, and Samurott. I wouldn't be surprised if Ash doesnt even get the XY froggy water starter because its looks to me he wont catch the fire type but after BW and the fire type being named Pokabu going against the fire type name begining in Hi* and being abused tradition for Ash. If he doesnt get all 3 starters I wonder how the water type will be closer to Corphish or Buizel. With the bird types he always catches the first one he sees. The only one he tried to get and failed was that vengeful Spearow in Pallet Party Panic when Pidgeotto evolved. One convention I want gone more than the water curse is the no useful dragon for Ash....I thought when he got Gible it was over but nope he hasnt evolved and we more likely will never see him again. I would love for Ash to have Garchomp. It's bad enough they wont give use dragons as starters no matter how much Charizard and Sceptile look like perfect Dragons.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    How about no? How do we know fans will make it better? Are we talking about Japan or America?
    He said some of the fans. And to be honest I agree to an extent. A lot of the ideas that I've seen on this site are tons better then the writers "trying".
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He said some of the fans. And to be honest I agree to an extent. A lot of the ideas that I've seen on this site are tons better then the writers "trying".
    Problem is, even though the fans can end with a better, developed team if they wrote the series, the fans (for the most part) would have trouble is fans would have trouble with storyline plots and full dialogue for all 100 and___ episodes of bw
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I too am a person who is tired of the water pokemon curse. It has deprived me of my more favorite water types. Crawdaunt, Feraligatr, and Samurott. I wouldn't be surprised if Ash doesnt even get the XY froggy water starter because its looks to me he wont catch the fire type but after BW and the fire type being named Pokabu going against the fire type name begining in Hi* and being abused tradition for Ash. If he doesnt get all 3 starters I wonder how the water type will be closer to Corphish or Buizel. With the bird types he always catches the first one he sees. The only one he tried to get and failed was that vengeful Spearow in Pallet Party Panic when Pidgeotto evolved. One convention I want gone more than the water curse is the no useful dragon for Ash....I thought when he got Gible it was over but nope he hasnt evolved and we more likely will never see him again. I would love for Ash to have Garchomp. It's bad enough they wont give use dragons as starters no matter how much Charizard and Sceptile look like perfect Dragons.
    Ash m's only dragon was gible, so that's not really a convention.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Problem is, even though the fans can end with a better, developed team if they wrote the series, the fans (for the most part) would have trouble is fans would have trouble with storyline plots and full dialogue for all 100 and___ episodes of bw
    Meh, they can plan, they don't have to actually write it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    A lot of the ideas that I've seen on this site are tons better then the writers "trying".
    You mean the standard "Ash should have evolved all his Pokemon" ideas? Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree. That seems to be the magical answer to all the problems in the anime (at least among the majority of the fanbase), when in truth it's even lazier than some of the "bad writing" that people blame the writers for. But that's a subject for another day.

    This arc is so fan service-y and it's starting to get to me. I wish we had known ahead of time that the writers were going to end BW like this; I would have written and mailed them some suggestions tbh. I'm looking forward to Iris's interactions with Zekrom and also that honey episode, if only because it looks zany and fun without being cliche imo.

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •