Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263
Results 1,551 to 1,567 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Well I feel totally different about the whole situation. And it's really weird how episodes later we get notice of Butterfree coming back from the dead and Muk, yet there are other pokemon Ash hasn't used in ages that could use the time with him than Charizard that has been used countless of times before. I get it's powerful but there were other ways of handling something like this.
    Its not about feeling diferent, its a fact, they didn't bring him back because of the league, like I said those episodes were done MONTHS before the league even started, its not a matter of opinion its a fact, they hinted at Charizard appearing with merchandise and the old opening with allt he pokemon coming back, he came back because he is popular but not because of the league.

Damn your posts are so confusing/random, I don't know what you mean with the rest but I'll try to answer, Butterfree is coming back for fanservice and because they aren't doing anything special and can throw a Butterfree episode there, we see Muk frequently when he calls Oak, wait now we are talking about other pokemon needing time instead of Charizard Oo?(this is really confusing you jump from subject to subject out of nowhere lol), well Charizard didn't appear last league while all the pokemon either appeared or were mentioned besides POOR KINGLER, so yeah they could bring Kingler back for some episode(no way they make him travel with Satoshi) but I don't see how this related to anything. One again it has nothing to do with power, he came back due to popularity.

Who else think Primeape will also appear in DA? We saw the released episode last night in Smash...maybe a hint like Butterfree!! Who knows!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Who else think Primeape will also appear in DA? We saw the released episode last night in Smash...maybe a hint like Butterfree!! Who knows!!
    If the opening is rigth, he migth be at the lab so yeah he migth appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If the opening is rigth, he migth be at the lab so yeah he migth appear.
    Was the (Old) opening really hinting something like that? I thought we should take OP videos with a pinch of salt after seeing how episode N trolled us

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Was the (Old) opening really hinting something like that? I thought we should take OP videos with a pinch of salt after seeing how episode N trolled us
    We should but Charizard actually came back, they could have just made Charizard be in the background like the other pokemon and like I said, we were getting a lot of merchandising about Charizard out of nowhere before he was confirmed or was in the opening.

We should but Charizard actually came back, they could have just made Charizard be in the background like the other pokemon and like I said, we were getting a lot of merchandising about Charizard out of nowhere before he was confirmed or was in the opening.
    Do we have a lot of Butterfree and Primeape merchandise? (This is an actual question cos I don't have a clue)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Do we have a lot of Butterfree and Primeape merchandise? (This is an actual question cos I don't have a clue)
    Not really, we may get some Butterfree things when we get closer, the only hint at an older pokemon rigth now by merchandise is Gible for June/July, which migth not be Satoshi Gible anyway.

That's another thing that bugs me is why it got merchandise yet the others that haven't been seen didn't get jack ****.

My ideal battle ever!

That's another thing that bugs me is why it got merchandise yet the others that haven't been seen didn't get jack ****.
    Probably because they aren't very marketable/cool/cute and as such wouldn't sell much. And besides... which kid doesn't like dragons?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

You are answering your own question, if Butterfree gets anime related merchandise its because its going to appear, if the other pokemon don't appear in the anime they won't, the anime related toys promote what is part of the anime not a random pokemon just because they feel like it.

All the pokemon get merchandising though, not anime related.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The Dekorora Islands are an archipelego of islands visited by Ash & Co.
    I was planning to start watching the anime again for some nostalgic kicks but this sounds terrible. I wonder if Iris will get a new egg Pokemon soon. I better wait for the next series or stick to the dub to learn names.

Who'd buy Primeape merchandise in the first place? They'd probably make more money thinking about this idea than actually putting it into action.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I was planning to start watching the anime again for some nostalgic kicks but this sounds terrible. I wonder if Iris will get a new egg Pokemon soon. I better wait for the next series or stick to the dub to learn names.

Who'd buy Primeape merchandise in the first place?
    Hum...

The kids that like Primeape, I like Primeape a lot used a Mankey/Primeape in my Kanto games.

I wonder if the Dekolora name will be used in the dub?

Everybody love Primeape the first fighting type...the original monkey...the original stealing hat troll..etc

I think the writers just wanted to add in one last saga to give Iris and Dento one last chance to shine before they leave, so far it doesn't seem to be working. The only thing I've noticed this series is how much Axew needs to be trained, last *Cough* Tournament *Cough* It got crushed hard.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Probably because they aren't very marketable/cool/cute and as such wouldn't sell much. And besides... which kid doesn't like dragons?
    Again first off Charizard isn't a dragon pokemon. And secondly, Butterfree as well as a lot of other pokemon is cute/cool as well, so please lets not go into this any further.

You are answering your own question, if Butterfree gets anime related merchandise its because its going to appear, if the other pokemon don't appear in the anime they won't, the anime related toys promote what is part of the anime not a random pokemon just because they feel like it.

All the pokemon get merchandising though, not anime related.
    Thanks for your opinion although I wasn't asking for it.

My ideal battle ever!

Again first off Charizard isn't a dragon pokemon. And secondly, Butterfree as well as a lot of other pokemon is cute/cool as well, so please lets not go into this any further.
    Dragon-type, nope. Based on a dragon, yes. But ok, let's just stop here. I simply gave my opinion, sheesh.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So what do we have left at this point?

Zoroark - May 23rd
    Oak - May 30th
    Croconaw - June 6th
    Beeheyem - June 13th??
    Butterfree (hopefully...) - June 20th??
    Jirachi - June 27th
    Treasure - July 4th
    Emolga - ????
    Iris/Ash (Emolga episode perhaps)-????
    Clair - ????
    Sayanora - October?????

There's still about what, 6 unknown episodes? I would imagine we should start getting some new titles soon.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 16th May 2013 at 12:52 PM.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263