Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I hope the writers have Iris and Dento meet Takeshi and Kasumi while in Kanto.

-Iris and Takeshi talk about medicine and he gives her some pointers on herbs and such.
    -Takeshi and Dento cook.
    -Dento and Kasumi fishing lure time.
    -Iris and Kasumi favorite type fawn.
    -Maggyo and Gregguru meet.
    -Azurill and Kibago meet.

*See how Takeshi's Doctor goal is going and his Lucky again.
    Hold up, correct me if I'm wrong:
    Takeshi = Brock
    Kasumi = Misty
    Greggurru = Psyduck

Would be cool if it were Misty and Brock, even though I doubt Misty will ever return. I also hope that all the pokemon from Iris's, Cilan's and Ash's teams will meet the Oak'd pokémon in an old fashion Lab episode. Those are always my favorite. Would also be need to see Squirtle, Charizard and Primeape there like in the opening.

so wait are these islands near kanto or between kanto and unova? I don't get it?

Gureggru is Croagunk, FlyAsADunsparce

Could this Dekoro.....rola whatever archipelago (reminds me of roggenrola) be based upon the SEVII islands? We are reaching Kanto, after all. We could have an Orange Islands 2.0 even. Remember, the Orange Islands were only as a filler until Pokémon Gold and Silver's release. Could this be as a filler until X and Y?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Things I want to happen the filler saga:

Charizard gets Oak'd.
    Ash switches around his Pignite and Boldore for older Pokémon.
    Muk, Tauros, Kingler and Glalie actually get to be used.
    Oshawott gets a few wins.
    Snivy learns a new move.
    Ash takes Gible with him.
    It's revealed where Gliscor is.
    Torterra gets used and wins.
    Infernape gets used and loses.
    Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant get used in a Tournament that Ash actually WINS.
    Ash's Johto Starters get used in a Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Could this Dekoro.....rola whatever archipelago (reminds me of roggenrola) be based upon the SEVII islands? We are reaching Kanto, after all. We could have an Orange Islands 2.0 even. Remember, the Orange Islands were only as a filler until Pokémon Gold and Silver's release. Could this be as a filler until X and Y?
    Technically episode n is also filler, if you count anything not about ash or the other main character's goals not being involved.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    so wait are these islands near kanto or between kanto and unova? I don't get it?
    I believe it's been stated that the gang are heading back to Kanto on the ship, and on the way it is passing by these islands, so they are most likely between both instead of nearing one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So the islands are close to Kanto? I feel like this should excite me because of the chance that more old characters could return, but I feel absolutely nothing. And if the writers were going to set this arc near Kanto, why not just have Ash return to the Orange Islands instead? Why create new islands when there's already an archipelago they could use?
    Even with the gang in Kanto, I wouldn't be suprised either. Misty didn't appear at all in the Battle Frontier season, but just in the bit of it during Season 8. But hopefully things will be different.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Misty didn't appear at all in the Battle Frontier season, but just in the bit of it during Season 8
    Dub doesn't count.

Misty appeared for two Battle Frontier episodes.

I think that Brock could get an appearance sometime during this arc. I doubt we'll see any of the former female companions though.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

That's a point. its Brocks turn to cameo and with hopefully a couple of episodes set in Kanto its the perfect time to see him

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Could this Dekoro.....rola whatever archipelago (reminds me of roggenrola) be based upon the SEVII islands?
    Despite these being fillers, Sevii Islands themselves have no relevance to the writers. Firstly, theyd only be used if they were making an appearance in future games and secondly, the Islands themselves (in-game) had sweet f**k all on them. Breeding centre, Battle Tower, Rocket warehouse.......what else?

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Things I want to happen the filler saga:

Charizard gets Oak'd.
    Ash switches around his Pignite and Boldore for older Pokémon.
    Muk, Tauros, Kingler and Glalie actually get to be used.
    Oshawott gets a few wins.
    Snivy learns a new move.
    Ash takes Gible with him.
    It's revealed where Gliscor is.
    Torterra gets used and wins.
    Infernape gets used and loses.
    Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant get used in a Tournament that Ash actually WINS.
    Ash's Johto Starters get used in a Tournament.
    You really hate fire types, don't you? :P

Seeing Brock would be nice, I hope he appears before Satoshi sets off to the new region. D:

I have only two wishes for this new saga. One of them seems likely, while the other is probably not going to happen, but I still hope for it.

A Misty cameo would be nice too :P Or like, Ash calls Prof. Oak and Brock, Misty, Tracey, Delia and Oak are all there to say hi because they knew he was coming back haha

I think the last 3-5 episodes should be about Kanto, Professor Oak's Lab and everyone saying their goodbyes to each other, what they plan on doing, and possibly information on 6th generation region.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    You really hate fire types, don't you? :P
    I never noticed that pattern.

I don't hate Fire types. I just don't like Charizard that much in BW, Infernape stole loads of Torterras wins and I just don't like Pignite.

IMO, Charizard appeared at the wrong time in BW, as it was finally Unfezants time to shine, but no, Ash had to be a moron and bring zard back. Charizard had plenty of time to Shine before and IMO, Ash should of just stuck to using his under developed Unova mon.

Infernape was shown to be a huge powerhouse when he uses Blaze, but I think he got hyped up too much and it's about time he went down a peg.

With Pignite, It's pretty much the same as Infernape, but worse, as he's the only Unova starter to evolve AND the only Unova Starter that I hate the middle form of.
    Last edited by blob; 16th March 2013 at 8:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    I never noticed that pattern.

I don't hate Fire types. I just don't like Charizard that much in BW, Infernape stole loads of Torterras wins and I just don't like Pignite.

IMO, Charizard appeared at the wrong time in BW, as it was finally Unfezants time to shine, but no, Ash had to be a moron and bring zard back. Charizard had plenty of time to Shine before and IMO, Ash should of just stuck to using his under developed Unova mon.

Infernape was shown to be a huge powerhouse when he uses Blaze, but I think he got hyped up too much and it's about time he went down a peg.

With Pignite, It's pretty much the same as Infernape, but worse, as he's the only Unova starter to evolve AND the only Unova Starter that I hate the middle form of.
    Well then Pignite needs to evolve not be thrown away..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well then Pignite needs to evolve not be thrown away..
    But I hate Emboar more.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think the last 3-5 episodes should be about Kanto, Professor Oak's Lab and everyone saying their goodbyes to each other, what they plan on doing, and possibly information on 6th generation region.
    That's what I expected after the Sinnoh League, but look what we got instead. I truly believe that the end of BW will be rushed just like the DP finale was. I'm seeing a pattern forming that I don't like, but there's not much we can do about it. By the way, I was being sarcastic about the Brock/Misty appearance thing. I have no hope that they'll return.

wait

Iris and ash break their friendship? wait, why? Is it a fighting episode?
    WAIT, SO IRIS'S CONSIETANT TEASING ATCUALLY PISSES ASH OFF?
    SO BONDING.
    IRIS. IF YOU MANAGE TO SAY YOU'RE SORRY, AND ASH, IF YOU MANAGE TO AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IRIS DISES YOU SO MUCH, THEN I'LL HAVE A NEW RESPECT FOR BEST WISHES AND YOU TWO.

which episode is that? ._____.;

And everyone gets turned into a beewhatever it is...
    WHAT?

Suddenly, these have picked up my interest.
    And if the rotom one is hialrious as the rotom one in sinnoh, then I'll be happy.
    I atcuallly don't mind this and am looking foward to it ._.; xD
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 16th March 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Well I'm just assuming the friendship break is just their way of saying iris is leaving the show
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well I'm just assuming the friendship break is just their way of saying iris is leaving the show
    Or just those TR break up kinda episode

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    No MC has ever left on a negative note.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No MC has ever left on a negative note.
    Yep. The fight's probably gonna be solved in a single episode.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast