Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

I actually would have liked it if either Oshawott or Snivy would have evolved here as well. Snivy really isn't all that marketable like Oshawott and hasn't been used or seen in a while, so it could have had a chance to do something but sadly no.

My ideal battle ever!

The ending may be canon in that regard, just without the hand-holding.

If it is I'll be pissed. Burgundy and Georgia are literally unfinished characters.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Unfortunately it seems very likely they won't return, hence why the ending was used showing that they missed the opportunity to say goodbye and settle all of their differences.

They definitely could return, but the ending implies they won't, and i'm inclined to believe that the ending was purposely done to show that they're all going to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The ending may be canon in that regard, just without the hand-holding.

If it is I'll be pissed. Burgundy and Georgia are literally unfinished characters.
    Plus the dub version don't have that ending, so the viewers in other countries will never know what happened with the rivals this way. They deserve a better send off, unless we'll be seeing them back in XY.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Plus the dub version don't have that ending, so the viewers in other countries will never know what happened with the rivals this way. They deserve a better send off, unless we'll be seeing them back in XY.
    Very true the sad thing of the dubs. Pokemon is one of the few dubbed animes where the opening is changed and ending is ignored its saddening. But if they want to know enough the sub is pretty up to date and there is always RAW whether you know the language or not the endings are pics anyway.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Unfortunately it seems very likely they won't return, hence why the ending was used showing that they missed the opportunity to say goodbye and settle all of their differences.

They definitely could return, but the ending implies they won't, and i'm inclined to believe that the ending was purposely done to show that they're all going to move on.
    Trip and Stephan I could understand not coming back because they had a sort of "closure". But that is totally unfair to Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca. The last time we see them is losing? Especially Georgia losing against in those circumstances against her rival...

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Trip and Stephan I could understand not coming back because they had a sort of "closure". But that is totally unfair to Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca. The last time we see them is losing? Especially Georgia losing against in those circumstances against her rival...
    I agree it's completely unfair and their rivalries have been unsettled, but i feel they made the ending on purpose as an attempt at trying to make some sort of final appearance for them all.

If they didn't show them at all the gates are left open, but the writers purposely showed them all hear about the news, and all of them accepted the news and just carried on with what they were doing.

Of course, as i said before they can definetly still return, but yeah i don't think it's happening nor do I think it's likely.

But that is totally unfair to Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca.
    Unfairness to female characters, in BW? Surely you jest!

As far as I can tell, queen Bianca and my big sis Burgundy are done. They deserved some closure but now it seems way too late and the writers probably won't be bothered to bring them back since they're focusing more on fan service instead of character development that characters like Bianca and Burgundy so desperately need. My heart weeps for those girls.

I don't get why people would think bianca would ever show up anytime after BW. She basically is literally a female barry, and he obviously never showed up again.

Burgundy and georgia deserved so much better though, and they were probably my two favorite characters in the saga, along with cilan.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope we get the Butterfree title this week, so we can at least know we don't have to wait until July or August to see it.

I would like to see the butterfree episode sooner better than later. I would love to see Pidgeot again too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Very true the sad thing of the dubs. Pokemon is one of the few dubbed animes where the opening is changed and ending is ignored its saddening. But if they want to know enough the sub is pretty up to date and there is always RAW whether you know the language or not the endings are pics anyway.
    Plus, the internet has this wonderful (yet irritating thing) called Youtube where the Ending sequence can be found. God bless, Bill Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Unfairness to female characters, in BW? Surely you jest!

As far as I can tell, queen Bianca and my big sis Burgundy are done. They deserved some closure but now it seems way too late and the writers probably won't be bothered to bring them back since they're focusing more on fan service instead of character development that characters like Bianca and Burgundy so desperately need. My heart weeps for those girls.
    Don't twist it into a sexist thing when it's not. They were not treated the way they were because they are female. It was because of the screwy writing in BW. The writers have been VERY "fair" with Iris.

Don't twist it into a sexist thing when it's not. They were not treated the way they were because they are female. It was because of the screwy writing in BW. The writers have been VERY "fair" with Iris.
    I was joking, hence the little "" thing. Although you gotta admit that most male rivals got better development and at least two of them got closure before they left the cast. That's why I really don't want Trip to come back in DA. His character got a proper send off and there isn't a valid reason for him to return in my opinion. I felt the same way about Paul when he left although granted, his character was a lot more developed than Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I was joking, hence the little "" thing. Although you gotta admit that most male rivals got better development and at least two of them got closure before they left the cast. That's why I really don't want Trip to come back in DA. His character got a proper send off and there isn't a valid reason for him to return in my opinion. I felt the same way about Paul when he left although granted, his character was a lot more developed than Trip.
    Well considering some of your other posts it's pretty tough to tell

That's because the writers wrote a tournament in which Georgia, Iris, Cilan, and Burgundy couldn't compete in. For some reason they couldn't set aside 2 episodes to "settle" the rivalries. The only reason Trip looks like he had a "proper" sendoff is because the others didn't have anything at all. Stephan was like Morrison in the way that only a battle in the league was a proper sendoff. While with Trip they condensed everything and cut corners. And for some reason Bianca isn't treated as a rival, besides her first few episodes

Well considering some of your other posts it's pretty tough to tell

That's because the writers wrote a tournament in which Georgia, Iris, Cilan, and Burgundy couldn't compete in. For some reason they couldn't set aside 2 episodes to "settle" the rivalries. The only reason Trip looks like he had a "proper" sendoff is because the others didn't have anything at all. Stephan was like Morrison in the way that only a battle in the league was a proper sendoff. While with Trip they condensed everything and cut corners. And for some reason Bianca isn't treated as a rival, besides her first few episodes
    Bianca is probably because of her new position in BLack/white 2.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

There is no reason to not include Belle in the other Satoshi rivals done category, just because she lost it makes no sense to say she didn't get closure, they all said their goodbyes to Satoshi.

I would have liked to see another Langley and Burgundy episode though yeah.

I always felt like Burgundy was the new comic relief after TR's gotten serious. She had the same outbursts as Jessie and she even blasted off. Now TR's gotten 'funny' again so Burgundy can get serious now and win something imo.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Bianca is probably because of her new position in BLack/white 2.
    Which is unlikely, since they haven't even gone that route and probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I though the same, showing old firend and rivals makes it seem that way, I would be fine if they do a timeskip, get a new kid, otherwise if the anime ended I would prefer a new setting completelly.
    LOL. Every new season, people think they will get a new protagonist. It won't ever change. Plus, they wouldn't end the show with Ash losing and then having him go through a filler just to end his story. They would've ended it at the tourney (or shown him already back in Kanto) if it was going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I don't get why people would think bianca would ever show up anytime after BW. She basically is literally a female barry, and he obviously never showed up again.

Burgundy and georgia deserved so much better though, and they were probably my two favorite characters in the saga, along with cilan.
    Wow, three characters that didn't get any development... Bianca is not the female Barry. That guy had a few more screws loose that had to do with him being a Paul fanboy, which positioned him smackdab in the middle between Ash and Paul's rivalry, and was pretty much playing (though faithfully) devils advocate for most of his run.. Bianca did no such thing, and was more Juniper's assistant then anything else. That's where she and Barry differ greatly, and I for one don't see the comparison outside of their ditzyness (hello Ash, Cameron, etc).. and blond hair.. okay, and Ash losing to their dads, but that's the final comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope we get the Butterfree title this week, so we can at least know we don't have to wait until July or August to see it.
    Don't we have like four episode titles in store already?
    - Detective Cilan
    - Oshawott vs. Dewott
    - Zoroark
    - Oak and Rotom

I think that for some reason we'll get the Beheeyem episode first..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

I think that for some reason we'll get the Beheeyem episode first..
    I was expecting that too, until today. You called the Croconaw episode being in June correctly. If the Ash/Iris episode is in the remaining June slots (13th or 20th), that means we'll be done with all the episodes outlined in the summary we got for Da! as of the first week in July.

Hopefully with Butterfree merchandise or w/e being set for June as well, means we will get it's episode before the movie. I assume the Beeheeyem will be the next episode on the 13th, after the Croconaw one...so I hope that Butterfree has the 20th slot.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 8th May 2013 at 9:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I was expecting that too, until today. You called the Croconaw episode being in June correctly. If the Ash/Iris episode is in the remaining June slots (13th or 20th), that means we'll be done with all the episodes outlined in the summary we got for Da! as of the first week in July.

Hopefully with Butterfree merchandise or w/e being set for June as well, means we will get it's episode before the movie. I assume the Beeheeyem will be the next episode on the 13th, after the Croconaw one...so I hope that Butterfree has the 20th slot.
    I would love to see the butterfree episode soon. im expecting it toward the end as they approach Pallet.

It's sad, but I really don't think we'll be seeing Boldore, Palpitoad, or Leavanny in the Da! arc except for the possible lab episode. I can see Unfezant being used for flying and Krookodile as Ash just loves to use it. I have no hope for the other three, though. :I

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Wow, three characters that didn't get any development... Bianca is not the female Barry. That guy had a few more screws loose that had to do with him being a Paul fanboy, which positioned him smackdab in the middle between Ash and Paul's rivalry, and was pretty much playing (though faithfully) devils advocate for most of his run.. Bianca did no such thing, and was more Juniper's assistant then anything else. That's where she and Barry differ greatly, and I for one don't see the comparison outside of their ditzyness (hello Ash, Cameron, etc).. and blond hair.. okay, and Ash losing to their dads, but that's the final comparison.
    Bianca is totally the female Barry, or Barry is the male Bianca—which ever way you choose to look at it. The bottom line is that they're extremely similar. They both have blond hair, dress in orange and green, are hyperactive, and have a tendency to bump into Ash. Their names even both begin with "B." How could you not accept the yuoke's comparison?
    Last edited by OceanWaterOtter; 9th May 2013 at 11:48 PM.
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast