Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E4 - Oshawott vs. Dewott [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Is it bad that I actually yawned when I saw what the episode is about? I mean not only do I not care for Futachimaru, but Mijumaru? Seriously? We already saw it in action complete with all its scalchoping glory. so what's the point of another Mijumaru episode when I can just tune in to the dozen others>

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We already saw it in action complete with all its scalchoping glory. so what's the point of another Mijumaru episode when I can just tune in to the dozen others>
    Not saying that I like Oshawott much either, but maybe it'll actually win a battle and ditch the "comical" butt-monkey role it's taken on recently?

I hope this episode gives him a win at least VS Dewott (edit: It's Meowth lolwhat...) which would mean that he won't ever evolve - playing the odds - but meh... we had already figured it out.

So why the heck would meowth disguise himself as a Dewott?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Please leave, please leave, please leave dang it leave Mijumaru

Seems like the typical me no evolvey I'm strong as I am bull crap episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Why did he disguise himself as an Umbreon? Or Kirlia, or Shifty?

Comments in quotes.
    Yeah but can we really trust the poster in it's entirety outside of them still having it (evolved or not).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So that Team Rocket can steal a whole group of godly Oshawott probably. They'll probably have Meowth disguise himself as Dewott to infiltrate their ranks. For once I hope they succeed; they deserve to have epic Pokemon imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Yeah because obviously it's wrong for a Pokemon to believe in its own strength instead of relying on a convenient DEM evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah but can we really trust the poster in it's entirety outside of them still having it (evolved or not).
    Well yeah. Oh wait maybe Devolution is a feature of XY and Ash will devolve his Dewott before the movie

Please don't tell me we are getting the " I like my current state I don't want to evolve!" Nonsense again Piplup was an exception because Dawn was a coordinator but seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Nah, Oshawott will most likely stay. Though Charizard will probably leave soon, so there is an upside.

I hope that Oshawott uses a new move here.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So that Team Rocket can steal a whole group of godly Oshawott probably. They'll probably have Meowth act as their leader or something to infiltrate their ranks. For once I hope they succeed; they deserve to have epic Pokemon imo.

Yeah because obviously it's wrong for a Pokemon to believe in its own strength instead of relying on a convenient DEM evolution.
    Ya after over a hundred episodes of nada it is. I wish they would just get these I'm not evolving episodes over from the beginning like Pikachu.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well yeah. Oh wait maybe Devolution is a feature of XY and Ash will devolve his Dewott before the movie
    Knowing how marketable Oshawott is, do you really think they'd reveal that kind of information such as evolving it prior to the movie. Don't you think such a spoiler would have bigger repercussions than say revealing that Ash's Chimchar was going to evolve.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Finally, new titles.

Episode sounds interesting to me, I always enjoy battles with a Pokemon facing it's evolution. My only hope for this episode, Oshawott replaces Tackle, I can live with it but I rather it just get something new already, I still want it to get Swords Dance for Swords Dance+Razor Shell combo, and it looks like something that would help it out here against Dewott, I don't really expect anything in terms of moveset though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Finally, either the otter evolves or gets the boot.
    Hopefully the latter.... maybe palpitoad will actually make an appearance then?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Give me Swords Dance or Night Slash replacing Tackle and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Please don't tell me we are getting the " I like my current state I don't want to evolve!" Nonsense again Piplup was an exception because Dawn was a coordinator but seriously?
    What does Dawn being a Coordinator have to do with Piplup not evolving? I mean what would have hindered her if she had Prinplup/Empoleon instead of Piplup? I don't understand why the Oshawott evolution thing is such a hot topic of debate when, to be quite fair, we don't know that it won't evolve. Yes I'm playing Devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What does Dawn being a Coordinator have to do with Piplup not evolving? I mean what would have hindered her if she had Prinplup/Empoleon instead of Piplup?.
    One of the animators called Prinlup/Empoleon ugly, not suited for contests.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Tell that to kenny
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Give me Swords Dance or Night Slash replacing Tackle and I'll be happy.
    I like night slash. Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Tell that to kenny
    Thus maybe why they made him a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd go with C, only going off of the recent movie posters.
    Most recent movies have been aired in between episodes that couldn't be possible. Zekrom/Reshiram Movie airing during the Don Battle Tournament Arc, the Zoroark Movie airing in the Sinnoh League Arc, so I wouldn't be surprised if the events of the Genosect Movie happening after they encounter it in the March 28th Episode or after the last N Episode which is on April 18th. Not getting my hopes up either, since I've already accepted the butt monkey to stay as it is for the remainder of the series.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

This episode just screams "angry reaction from fanbase" regardless of what happens, I know that much.

Just from the image alone I would say that it's a safe bet that this will play out just like the Charizard release episode: Oshawott tries to measure up to the ones living on the island, initially can't, TR shows up with a dumb scheme, and then he gets stronger and proves himself.

Fun...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That didn't stop them from having her use Ambipom and Mamoswine in Contests though. I'm not sure I like the excuse that the writers came up with for the Piplup incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    This episode just screams "angry reaction from fanbase" regardless of what happens, I know that much.
    Y'all know I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. I'm practically on cloud nine since I'm almost 100% sure that I know how the episode will play out.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast