Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E4 - Oshawott vs. Dewott [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Just from the image alone I would say that it's a safe bet that this will play out just like the Charizard release episode: Oshawott tries to measure up to the ones living on the island, initially can't, TR shows up with a dumb scheme, and then he gets stronger and proves himself.

Fun...
    which is one of the outcomes i see that will make the fandom angry, and yes probably the most obvious.

Then there's the possibility of it trying to copy Pikachu's Goodbye, which would also warrant tension.

and of course if it chooses to stay with the oshawott's then that will also gaurantee anger from the fanbase, granted it could also evolve, but i doubt either option is likely unless the movie poster is subjective to updation, which while it has been in some cases, hasn't been for most of them.

A cute starter vs its evolution? Its obvious where this is going. Its a writer's way to say that Oshawott won't evolve, ever. We have known that for a while and this episode just warrants that.

There are chances that Oshawott might evolve but the possibility of that happening is really low. Besides I don't think they do the poster update thing anymore.

Even though I don't believe its evolving, the only thing I can see with the farwell is Oshawott evolving, I don't see him leaving, its the main mascot of the series makes no sense or its just a tease title like the TR brreak up ones which is my bet since like I said I find it hard to believe its evolving.

Edit: Nevermind about evolving, just saw dman say it is an Oshawott in the movie I totally forgot that, so yeah new move for Oshawott here hopefully and the final rock(if it wasn't buried enough) in the chance of Oshawott ever evolving.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 13th March 2013 at 9:45 AM.

meh im conflicted. on the one hand more Oshawott & Dewott. so yay.

On the other it's yet another pokemon vs its evolved form battle. god how I deteste those. I just find then so unappealing

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    A cute starter vs its evolution? Its obvious where this is going. Its a writer's way to say that Oshawott won't evolve, ever. We have known that for a while and this episode just warrants that.

There are chances that Oshawott might evolve but the possibility of that happening is really low. Besides I don't think they do the poster update thing anymore.
    You never know, they realize their making mistakes so evolving Oshawott maybe their step in the right direction.
    Maybe the poster was made long before new episode ideas were thought out.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Another anti evolution propaganda episode. I bet they are gonna talk ill of Dewott. We don't need further proof that derp snowball will never ever evolve.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Please Evolve Oshawott!

Like that will ever happen....
    Well, it should be nearly the end for BW so if he evolves, it'd be fine since this saga's ending.

My initial thoughts:

- Oshawott won't leave (In the movie for one, and one of Ash's most popular and marketable Pokémon, will stay until the end of the saga)
    - Another "I don't need to evolve I'm strong enough not to" episodes, Oshawott probably confronts his fear of his evolved forme and confirms he doesn't wish to evolve
    - I'm going to love the different Oshawott's! Hopefully we get loads with different attitudes/personalities
    - Meowth going under cover to steal Oshawott possibly?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

My best guess is this is a development ep for Oshawott. If he leaves the group or evolves is very blurry at this point. Normally episode with these titles are. But judging from past eps that share the same name or theme, chances are Oshawott won't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    You never know, they realize their making mistakes so evolving Oshawott maybe their step in the right direction.
    Maybe the poster was made long before new episode ideas were thought out.
    What mistake? that was clearly their intention, the popularity changed it.

Please release Oshawott so that Palpitoad can be the main Water-type

I seriously start to think that Oshawott might evolve here.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Please release Oshawott so that Palpitoad can be the main Water-type

I seriously start to think that Oshawott might evolve here.
    Oshawott is in the movie as Oshawott, we have seen footage of him in the Eevee short its not just a matter of changing posters, so he isn't going anywhere or evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oshawott is in the movie as Oshawott, we have seen footage of him in the Eevee short its not just a matter of changing posters, so he isn't going anywhere or evolve.
    But wait tho isn't this whole filler saga supposed to happen after the movie? Because the Genesect storyline from Episode N is supposed to continue in the Movie, so you'd say that all this happens after it right? Regardless of what the air dates are.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    But wait tho isn't this whole filler saga supposed to happen after the movie? Because the Genesect storyline from Episode N is supposed to continue in the Movie, so you'd say that all this happens after it right? Regardless of what the air dates are.
    The movie happens in July, no that was Shneak saying the movie is after the Genesect episode that we get in BW2N but that was his speculation as far as we are concerned its just an introduction to Genesect, we got no sources telling us that that is the case, it would be confusing anyway, a pokemon evolves and then isn't evolve in the movie and posters and kids are like what?

I'm guessing the Genesect episode the Genesects probably run from the lab or something to some place in the islands that the kids are going.

I expect an Everstone.

Hm, this episode will be the new on-discussion thread to me !
    I was very excited when I first saw those pictures on serebii. That's what I was waiting for a Oshawott development. I'm pretty sure he will evolve. It's not because Oshawott appeared on the movie poster that means not. Imagine if the poster was launched with a Dewott on it how much it will have caused. Some will have probably say that Dewott might not be Ash's, and everyone will be debating on that subject. If I remember correctly, Chimchar has evolved in the anime before the Giratina's movie, while Chimchar is on the poster. Right ? I mean, it's still possible to see that again and I'm not doubting about it. I'm expecting something important on that episode.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Hm, this episode will be the new on-discussion thread to me !
    I was very excited when I first saw those pictures on serebii. That's what I was waiting for a Oshawott development. I'm pretty sure he will evolve. It's not because Oshawott appeared on the movie poster that means not. Imagine if the poster was launched with a Dewott on it how much it will have caused. Some will have probably say that Dewott might not be Ash's, and everyone will be debating on that subject. If I remember correctly, Chimchar has evolved in the anime before the Giratina's movie, while Chimchar is on the poster. Right ? I mean, it's still possible to see that again and I'm not doubting about it. I'm expecting something important on that episode.
    Did you read my post? he isn't just in the poster, he in actual footage of the Eevee Short.

Its either a refuse to evolve or a new move episode.

I think Oshawott just learning a new move to replaced tackle with....Furry Cutter, Swords dance, false swipe, x-scissor, air slash or night slash are my speculation!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I think Oshawott just learning a new move to replaced tackle with....Furry Cutter, Swords dance, false swipe, x-scissor, air slash or night slash are my speculation!!
    Maybe's even Ice Beam?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    Maybe's even Ice Beam?
    Of course but then the fandom will go that is a piplup rip off, piplup clone, piplup v2....etc

I don't think he'll evolve, but this reminds me of Pikachu's Goodbye as well as that Bulbasaur episode in which we saw a ton of Ivysaurs and a Venusaur too.
    and before I forget
    Get ready folks, its FILLER time

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Oshawott is the mascot of the whole saga, or at least one of them. No way is he leaving. This will be more akin to the firefighter episode with Squirtle and Wartortle than anything.

It's happening... the "everstone episode".

why writers? why can't Ash have a Dewott?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    Oshawott is the mascot of the whole saga, or at least one of them. No way is he leaving. This will be more akin to the firefighter episode with Squirtle and Wartortle than anything.
    I was thinking of this myself. I had a feeling before the Unova League that Oshawott would be the new Squirtle...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Of course but then the fandom will go that is a piplup rip off, piplup clone, piplup v2....etc
    In that case I'd opt for Grass Knot saying as how Leavanny has X-Scissor...
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 13th March 2013 at 3:43 PM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

If Oshawott wins, it doesnt evolve. If it gets beat down, it will.

The Farewell part in the titles a bit misleading.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast