Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
Results 901 to 911 of 911

Thread: BWS2DA!E4 - Oshawott vs. Dewott [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

  1. #901
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually other then maybe 1 new move, that's probably all that's gonna happen since the writers be trolls.
    Thats not what I'm asking, I'm asking how does he know that, not debating on it being rigth or wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The best Gen VI starter.
    Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliments I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th May 2013 at 9:12 PM.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Thats not what I'm asking, I'm asking how does he know that, not debating on it being rigth or wrong.



    Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliment I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.
    He's just stating the rather obvious truth. This episode is pretty much just gonna be Mijumaru acting a fool.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliments I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.
    Unfortunately Pepsi, there's a reason why Froakie is missing compliments.

    Personally I just don't think he looks cool, and I can't imagine his evolutions will either (they could do who knows yet). Regardless though, one major thing that normal helps me determine whether I like a Pokemon is picturing them in the anime, I can't really picture Froakie. Or at least I can picture him but he doesn't seem too cool.

    Imagine a Froakie with Squirtle, Totodile, Piplup or Oshawott's personalities... he's doomed.

    Unlike Chespin.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He's just stating the rather obvious truth. This episode is pretty much just gonna be Mijumaru acting a fool.
    I'm hollering. Oshawott is doing something useful and is battling his evolved form yet apparently that's not enough? This further reinforces what I said before; that no matter what Oshawott does people complain. I have no idea why Oshawott gets so many people bothered even when the writers try to improve him, which is what a lot of people were asking for anyway. Oh, but there is at least one Pokemon that is - to use your phrase - "acting a fool." Here's a hint: it's not Oshawott. It's a certain Pokemon that has no reason to be in this episode and has gone to extreme lengths to fit in.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm hollering. Oshawott is doing something useful and is battling his evolved form yet apparently that's not enough? This further reinforces what I said before; that no matter what Oshawott does people complain. I have no idea why Oshawott gets so many people bothered even when the writers try to improve him, which is what a lot of people were asking for anyway. Oh, but there is at least one Pokemon that is - to use your phrase - "acting a fool." Here's a hint: it's not Oshawott. It's a certain Pokemon that has no reason to be in this episode and has gone to extreme lengths to fit in.
    Oh Meowth is always acting a fool.

    The point is that this episode outside of that one battle with Dewott, is pretty much a filler love episode. Again outside of the one battle and maybe a move, nothing important is gonna happen here.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh Meowth is always acting a fool.

    The point is that this episode outside of that one battle with Dewott, is pretty much a filler love episode. Again outside of the one battle and maybe a move, nothing important is gonna happen here.
    Yeah but if Oshawott at least learns a new move or gets development its still not a filler, a lot of important episodes are mostly like fillers anyway.

    Its still cool to see Oshawott in battle again, filler or not. :P

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yeah but if Oshawott at least learns a new move or gets development its still not a filler, a lot of important episodes are mostly like fillers anyway.

    Its still cool to see Oshawott in battle again, filler or not. :P
    Except Mijumaru doesn't develop. He learns new moves(only development other then the shell thing), falls in love then makes a fool of himself.

    That's this whole episode. Even if he somehow beats Dewott, he's still not gonna get the girl so it's still pointless.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Wow this airs tomorrow? Another oshawott episode with no ulterior motive? Great!
    As for oshawott to XY, I wouldn't mind, give the otter two more episodes of XY and trade him away forever
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,419

    Default

    I probably won't be catching this episode live, unfortunately. That's too bad because I am looking forward to this episode. Although something that is so anime-logic is that the island itself is shaped like a scalchop. I thought it was named Scalchop island because natural shells where found there.



  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Except Mijumaru doesn't develop. He learns new moves(only development other then the shell thing), falls in love then makes a fool of himself.

    That's this whole episode. Even if he somehow beats Dewott, he's still not gonna get the girl so it's still pointless.
    Lol, of course its not a lot but Oshawott still develops! Also, he's been shown training like with Aqua Jet which is still a lot more than what Snivy and Palpitoad have done. :P

    Maybe but Mijuka just plot, its not pointless if he wins the tournament and possibly learns a new move.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,096

    Default

    Even if Oshawott loses, I still hope that it's not a short battle.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •