Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Muk is funny because it mud rapes people, if the muk belonged to Oak and mud rapped him we would still find it funny, the funny part is on the pokemon not the owner.
    Then we disagree. I'm happy to see Muk most of the time, because it's Ash's and it acts funny. If a random Kingler would pinch Oak, then I wouldn't be as happy than if it were Ash's Kingler. Therein lies the difference.

Its multiple rotoms, its actually a cool pokemon to make the episode funny, also its the usual suspects.
    I'm not such a big Rotom-fan. I find that giving a pokemon that many forms actually hurts it. Just look at Eevee, you almost can't have an Eeveelution without getting some hype about it. Same happens to Rotom, you can only showcase Rotom, by showcasing the other forms as well. Rotom has therefore become defined by the forms, and not by itself. I think that's hurting a design and hurts for me to see it as funny. It's just the writers using the same old schtick again.

Oak befriends the Rotom, I believe that means the Rotom lets himself be caugth by him or goes with him wtv.
    Sigh.. Befriending is so lame.. It's typical Ash-like..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Poor rotom. People are judging him before the episode even airs. give him a chance people.
    This is Rotom we're talking about. A Pokemon whose sole purpose is to possess electronics and cause chaos. There's nothing deep about the species imo, so it's quite easy to judge them given what we know about them already. And apparently I was right in thinking that nothing important will happen in this episode thanks to our prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoilers:
    That would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Then we disagree. I'm happy to see Muk most of the time, because it's Ash's and it acts funny. If a random Kingler would pinch Oak, then I wouldn't be as happy than if it were Ash's Kingler. Therein lies the difference.

I'm not such a big Rotom-fan. I find that giving a pokemon that many forms actually hurts it. Just look at Eevee, you almost can't have an Eeveelution without getting some hype about it. Same happens to Rotom, you can only showcase Rotom, by showcasing the other forms as well. Rotom has therefore become defined by the forms, and not by itself. I think that's hurting a design and hurts for me to see it as funny. It's just the writers using the same old schtick again.

Sigh.. Befriending is so lame.. It's typical Ash-like..
    Again, the point isn't Muk being him you find him funny because like you said, he acts funny, being happy because he belongs to Satoshi is a diferent sentiment, I like to see Satoshi old pokemon too, if the Muk was from Oak from the begining we would call it Oak Muk and we would still find it funny, no you wouldn't notice any diference on how funny he is or is not because of the owner.

Ok

Wtv.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It looks like the region prof's lab.
    It's not.A lab isn't mentioned in the preview and any proffesor what means that a lab isn't happening. Easy prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Hoping Kenji appears too.
    He doesn'tKenji isn't appearing because Kenji will appear in the VA as a main character. Easy prediction unless you consider an error like the Dragonite's capture episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Maybe it shows off a new Rotom form?
    It doesn't. If there were a new Rotom, we will know that by now. Easy prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Ash and gang better get ready for their afros.
    They don't get any.They doesn't appear that they get afros.
    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'm hoping there are multiple Rotom, enough to show all of them together in all the forms.
    There aren't..Apparently there are 3 but myriada could confirmt he number of Rotom.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I hope we can see some of Ash's oaked poKemon
    We don't. This is a bit more tricky. I don't expect that, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I hope Oak uses Dragonite to battle
    He doesn't.I don't think that anything of the Mastermind special will be canon. Easy prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    However, I think that there might be a little town in that island.
    There is. How do you know that there is a town? What name is that town?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What??? No James dressing up as Oak this time?
    Correct. Team Rocket are attempting to catch Rotom with a machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well he battles Rotom with something so he has another pokemon, we just don't know what.
    He doesn't.. How do you know that?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    will he battle it with something or just befriend it
    Befriend it. To see if it's catched, befriended or catches through the gang's poemon you have to see the episode. And the episode hasn't aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Excadrill, Snivy, Leavanny, Chairzard, Crustle and Boldore could appear.
    They don't. How do you now that any of them are appearing?
    If the va is listed as voicing Rotom then excadrill won't appear
    It doesn't.
    Another Purrloin, I wonder if its the boat(even though its not the same boat) one
    It's not. How do you now that isn't a Parer purrloin

Might battle one of then. just because Krookodile is in it doesn't mean it will battle.
    It doesn't battle the Rotoms Ho0w do you now that? And what Krookodile do
    Im betting Purrloin belongs to Parker.
    It doesn't. How do you now that? Is a wild Purrloin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    -Looks like Rotom controls a robot.
    It doesn't Rotom control electric appliances, not robots.
    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    What if he catches all of them?.
    He doesn't. DHow do you now that and what Rotom wil catch?
    And to end, he sends a very specific prediction.
    19.And is this ep the first time a non-Unova Pokemon has been featured in a Livecaster? Do you have seen the LC of this episode.
    You predicted everything right in the past two episodes, with things that you have to watch the episode to be sure of that.

The questions, why do you now everything about the episode two days before airing? Because I don't know any channel that airs Pokemon before TV Tokyo.

If your 19 predictions are right, you have been watching those past n3 episodes somewhere. How do you see the episodes?

And because you are a predictor, I predict this things to you, myriada. COnfirm or denied that if you think that are true or false.
    -Krookodile will battle Team Rocket.
    -Oak will be here because Oak wants to investigate the Rotom.
    -Rotom will make Team Rocket blasting off.
    -Oak will meet Team Rocket in Best Wishes (easy to make, honestly).
    -The ending will be the version with the girls in it.
    -Oak will catch one of the Rotoms. But not two of them.
    -The gang will be zapped by one of the Rotom.
    -Team Rocket's motto will be a stocked version of the motto that we see now.
    -Emolga will have more screentime than Stunfisk.

-And finally, a more trickier prediction. Dawn will appear in the Live Caster of this epoisode or in the next. If she doesn't appear, the Live Caster will go to Koffing.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th May 2013 at 2:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    You predicted everything right in the past two episodes, with things that you have to watch the episode to be sure of that.

The questions, why do you now everything about the episode two days before airing? Because I don't know any channel that airs Pokemon before TV Tokyo.

If your 19 predictions are right, you have been watching those past n3 episodes somewhere. How do you see the episodes?

And because you are a predictor, I predict this things to you, myriada. COnfirm or denied that if you think that are true or false.
    -Krookodile will battle Team Rocket.
    -Oak will be here because Oak wants to investigate the Rotom.
    -Rotom will make Team Rocket blasting off.
    -Oak will meet Team Rocket in Best Wishes (easy to make, honestly).
    -The ending will be the version with the girls in it.
    -Oak will catch one of the Rotoms. But not two of them.
    -The gang will be zapped by one of the Rotom.
    -Team Rocket's motto will be a stocked version of the motto that we see now.
    -Emolga will have more screentime than Stunfisk.

-And finally, a more trickier prediction. Dawn will appear in the Live Caster of this epoisode or in the next. If she doesn't appear, the Live Caster will go to Koffing.
    O.O

Why don't we assume this kid knows something we don't and leave it at that?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    O.O

Unless he/she is psychic, everyone has the right to their own opinions in here since we know nothing until we get evidence of things.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I can imagine Rotom and Muk just going on Prof Oak when he calls ash lol
    Maybe, I could see Rotom puffing up Professor Oak's hair or messing up the phone call with Ash by sending him funny images instead.

I want him to catch it now. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I'm setting myself up that Emolga will suffer her first defeat. It breaks my heart how much damage she takes in this episode. Is that anyway to treat the Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'm setting myself up that Emolga will suffer her first defeat. It breaks my heart how much damage she takes in this episode. Is that anyway to treat the Queen?
    It's a pokemon....pokemon fight and get beat if they are weaker....which emolga is.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It's a pokemon....pokemon fight and get beat if they are weaker....which emolga is.
    How dare you. Emolga is the queen, don't you forget that.

Lol, maybe....the queen of iris's four pokemon....kidding.

I wonder if Oak will foreshadow what will happen as soon ash gets to kanto though.

Named Admiral Sentret

I wonder if Oak will travel back to Kanto with Ash via the boat once this episode is over or if he'll just go back to his lab offscreen?
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I wonder if Oak will travel back to Kanto with Ash via the boat once this episode is over or if he'll just go back to his lab offscreen?
    I'm not seeing him sticking around. I'm sure it would of been mentioned if he's in later eps

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    He'll probably have like a private sea plane and offer them a ride and they say no, they want to finish the cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    O.O

He has successfully 100% predicted the endings of both of the last two episodes. He even mentioned Pikachu cleaning the floor in the zoroark episode before it even aired.

Well know that we've been told a bit more about this episode, I guess I'll still watch it. Should be fun no matter what.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Unless he/she is psychic, everyone has the right to their own opinions in here since we know nothing until we get evidence of things.
    If you want to believe that then it's fine , but he did just get a few predictions completely right in a row.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    If you want to believe that then it's fine , but he did just get a few predictions completely right in a row.
    I got a few back in the past as well as some others but that doesn't make me God. However, I'll take this topic aside since this will have little to do with professor oak later on down the road. I can predict that as well.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm not seeing him sticking around. I'm sure it would of been mentioned if he's in later eps
    I thought Professor Oak shares his VA with the Narrator or something?

If he does join Ash, he doesn't need to be mentioned in any summary if he's not contributing to the plot or anything, he could just stay on the ships. :/

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617