Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Nice to see Rotom after awhile. I hope we see it battling with one of Ash's Pokemon.

Oak, you say? Hey Torterra need redemption?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I believe the title is "Rotom vs Oak", at least from what I can tell the Japanese character matches their names. Oak will win with his haiku attack.

I'm hoping there are multiple Rotom, enough to show all of them together in all the forms.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    i wonder if this has to do with the fact that in the 5th gen games, getting Rotom into the appliances became easier than during the 4th gen ones which required special events.

either way, Oak with the duracell battery pokemon, funny combination.
    Not only that. Rotom also loses its Ghost typing when it changes form and in turn gains the typing of that form.

Professor oak episode cool and Rotom we haven't seen much of it so I'm looking forward to the episode.

Inb4 Rotom wash becomes a episode threat.
    Rotom (W) is really the only good Rotom, I hope the writers realize that.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

It will be absolutely cool if Oak could have this Rotom and doing some reasearches on it. It could also do electricity while Oak needs light or energy for something. We are rarely seeing Professor Oak with a Pokéball, like Ash does... Could it be a sign ? By the pictures, looks like Rotom appreciate the professor, no ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time a pokemon professor is seeing capturing a mon on screen!! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Inb4 Rotom wash becomes a episode threat.
    Rotom (W) is really the only good Rotom, I hope the writers realize that.
    Being the only good one in standard competitive play doesn't mean the others are bad.

One reason for a Rotom episode could be them showing off their typings better. I mean obviously they won't say "Hey Ash, did you know that all Rotom's used to be Ghost types but now aren't? 8D" because irl them changing types wouldn't make any kinds of sense, but they might wanna refresh the viewers on that fact anyway.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But it's like a perfect square. Looks a little like Crustle's shell.
    Not really, like I told Contrary at Bulbagarden.

I think it's like a circle, or a dome shape hairstyle. The top is cut off and I can see that it is a bit round in some parts.

It's not a Crustle shell.

I hope this Rotom isn't a mischievous one.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I bet rotom will cause some issues back at the lab.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Any episode without Ash on it is a good episode.

I hope we can see some of Ash's oaked poKemon
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first time a pokemon professor is seeing capturing a mon on screen!! Right?
    Oak caught a Pidgey in OS.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Any episode without Ash on it is a good episode.

I hope we can see some of Ash's oaked poKemon
    You mean Oak?

Glad to see Rotom again. This was very random since I didn't think Rotom will make an appearance again. Oak catching a Rotom will be interesting and makes me think if we'll see it again. Maybe it will have a running gag.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Glad to see Rotom again. This was very random since I didn't think Rotom will make an appearance again. Oak catching a Rotom will be interesting and makes me think if we'll see it again. Maybe it will have a running gag.
    I can see that happening. Something like Rotom Fan messing his hair style or Wash form washing his white dresses(lab coat) with colored ones.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Not really, like I told Contrary at Bulbagarden.

I think it's like a circle, or a dome shape hairstyle. The top is cut off and I can see that it is a bit round in some parts.

It's not a Crustle shell.

I hope this Rotom isn't a mischievous one.
    I said it looks shaped like one lol.

I hope Oak uses Dragonite to battle or Charizard
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Does Oak even do enough to warrant this capture? What is Muk and Rotom now gonna gang up on him every time Ash makes a phone call?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Does Oak even do enough to warrant this capture? What is Muk and Rotom now gonna gang up on him every time Ash makes a phone call?
    Do enough? if he wants to study the pokemon and none of the people in his lab have it whats the problem? he studies pokemon thats his job, I just wonder where the heck this is taking place if its at the lab I hope Satoshi pokemon help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Do enough? if he wants to study the pokemon and none of the people in his lab have it whats the problem? he studies pokemon thats his job, I just wonder where the heck this is taking place if its at the lab I hope Satoshi pokemon help him.
    It's on one of the island.

On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So Oak comes to the islands? well I saw him on the island so that was dumb question to ask I guess, so no chance of seeing Satoshi older pokes.

Well I meant onscreen Pepsi ^^;
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well I meant onscreen Pepsi ^^;
    Onscreen as in what? you want to see him study Rotom? there really isn't much to it, he is a professor he wants to study a pokemon, making an episode about him capturing said pokemon is perfectly reasonable, I mean if he asked Satoshi to capture one because he wanted to study it, it would be cooler but I don't see a problem, hes not a main character so what we see "onscreen" is him transfering pokemon to Satoshi but he has more to do then that or are we going back to stuff doesn't happen onscreen?

Like Torkoal, Cyndaquil, etc coming back stronger? Yet they did come back stronger
    Like Palpitoad, Leavanny not being trained because they don't appear? Yet they did get traning because they had new moves and Satoshi said he teached them that in preparation for the league

So Oak comes to the islands? well I saw him on the island so that was dumb question to ask I guess, so no chance of seeing Satoshi older pokes.
    Why does it mean none of Ash's Poké's? Oak could bring some of them with him, or an assistant like Casey could transfer them over. I'm not bothered if there are any old ones but I don't see how it means no chance of them turning up.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Onscreen as in what? you want to see him study Rotom? there really isn't much to it, he is a professor he wants to study a pokemon, making an episode about him capturing said pokemon is perfectly reasonable, I mean if he asked Satoshi to capture one because he wanted to study it, it would be cooler but I don't see a problem, hes not a main character so what we see "onscreen" is him transfering pokemon to Satoshi but he has more to do then that or are we going back to stuff doesn't happen onscreen?

Like Torkoal, Cyndaquil, etc coming back stronger? Yet they did come back stronger
    Like Palpitoad, Leavanny not being trained because they don't appear? Yet they did get traning because they had new moves and Satoshi said he teached them that in preparation for the league
    DX I don't know, it just seems silly for him to capture the thing but never really use it

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Why does it mean none of Ash's Poké's? Oak could bring some of them with him, or an assistant like Casey could transfer them over. I'm not bothered if there are any old ones but I don't see how it means no chance of them turning up.
    He has his own pokemon why would he bring a trainer pokemon with him and conviniently be Satoshi pokemon while Satoshi somehow meets with him in a random island?

DX I don't know, it just seems silly for him to capture the thing but never really use it
    Ok then lets have Oak travel with Satoshi next region, who needs a boy and a girl with Satoshi, lets get Old man Oak and his Rotom.

People don't have pokemon just to battle, not ingame and not in the anime.

I don't get why do you guys have to complicate such simple stuff all the time, we still don't know the entire plot of it but I'll say it again if he just want to catch a Rotom to study it, hes a pokemon preofessor whats the big deal? What about the twins? they caugth a Corpish and a Buizel, booh we are never going to see that Corpish and Buizel battle, why do they need them?

Plus Rotom hasn't appeared much this is probably the writers showing a pokemon thats hasn't get much attention doing someting.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 13th March 2013 at 5:03 PM.

Mutoro Island?

Oh haha, it's "Rotom", but with the characters switched around.

That's not clever in the slightest.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast