Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

I like that Professor Oak is catching a Rotom of all Pokemon, I remember the one that caused havoc in the Old Chateau.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 13th March 2013 at 6:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Mutoro Island?

Oh haha, it's "Rotom", but with the characters switched around.

That's not clever in the slightest.
    The island where people dump their appliances... hence why there is a Rotom here. XD

I wonder if in this episode they will talk about Rotom's ability to switch types. It could be interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    The island where people dump their appliances... hence why there is a Rotom here. XD

I wonder if in this episode they will talk about Rotom's ability to switch types. It could be interesting.
    ...Why would anyone just dump something on an island.

Does recycling not exist in the Pokemon world?

Ah, no idea. We should ask them. :P

---

However, I think that there might be a little town in that island. Who knows, maybe Rotom is causing some problems to the habitants and Oak stops and catch it?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Does Oak even do enough to warrant this capture?
    I wondered the same thing. I mean let's face it, Oak rarely ever appears and when he does it's usually to showcase some research. And I don't know why Oak would want to capture a Rotom; if he really wanted to research the species, I'm sure he could have just borrowed one or studied one in its natural habitat (his kitchen perhaps?). I don't know. I just don't think Oak needs to capture a Pokemon just to do some research. He's an older guy who isn't even a real trainer anymore. A capture just seems redundant imo.

Nice, Oak action haha Rotom is a cool Pokemon so I can't wait for this episode, sounds pretty cool (maybe even older Pokemon's cameos or older people cough tracey cough)

Does Oak even do enough to warrant this capture? What is Muk and Rotom now gonna gang up on him every time Ash makes a phone call?
    Oy, one shock and Rotom's the next Muk??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

An island where people dump their appliances? Man, people in the pokemon world can be such pigs~

It could be a message about electronic waste.

Even though there are electronic recycling facilities in the real world, there are still places where people dump them. I saw a video of a villiage in China that's right next to an electronics dump, and it was NOT pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oy, one shock and Rotom's the next Muk??
    No, I'm just saying this might be the only time we see Oak's Rotom... why have it be his if it's only gonna show up once
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Maybe its an island made up of junk? Won't be the first time something ridiculous like that comes up in the anime.

Shoutout to tazsaints from Deviantart for the photo.
    I always love dragon based teams.
    I know Charizard isn't a dragon type but he is in the Dragon Egg-group so close enough.

No, I'm just saying this might be the only time we see Oak's Rotom... why have it be his if it's only gonna show up once
    Dragonite, Pidgey, Charmeleon....

Not like anybody else is gonna get it.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Even if we only see Rotom this one time i don't care, since Oak is a minor character is shouldn't matter whether we see his caught Pokemon 24/7.

Regardless i'm hoping Rotom makes cameos like Tracey does at the Lab in future episodes/sagas.

So is Oak catching a Rotom or what? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    The statement says "Professor Okido encounters the Pokémon Rotom and gets a Rotom?!"

It's pretty much confirmed, but the '?!' could mean something.

I honestly wouldn't mind if Rotom became his Wobbuffet.

Pretty much, it also says he battle him with something so we could be getting two new pokes ....

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Even if we only see Rotom this one time i don't care, since Oak is a minor character is shouldn't matter whether we see his caught Pokemon 24/7.

Regardless i'm hoping Rotom makes cameos like Tracey does at the Lab in future episodes/sagas.
    I agree, I fail to see why it matters, if Oak catches it, because again what about all those other character captures we'll never see again, or likely never see again. Who cares?

For all we know Oak if he does catch it, he might give it to Ash, for some odd reason, who knows, doesn't matter.

Oak has an interest in Rotom, so he wants to catch it.

If it makes anyone feel better, just imagine Oak being the umpteenth time we see a COTD capture a Pokemon, that we never see again.

Pretty much, it also says he battle him with something so we could be getting two new pokes ....
    Or it could be some Pokemon we've seen before return.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I sense some Rotom possessing various appliances antics when we go back to Kanto...
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I agree, I fail to see why it matters, if Oak catches it, because again what about all those other character captures we'll never see again, or likely never see again. Who cares?

For all we know Oak if he does catch it, he might give it to Ash, for some odd reason, who knows, doesn't matter.

Oak has an interest in Rotom, so he wants to catch it.

If it makes anyone feel better, just imagine Oak being the umpteenth time we see a COTD capture a Pokemon, that we never see again.

Or it could be some Pokemon we've seen before return.
    I mean I guess Dragonite but I don't see Pidgey battling Rotom lol.

It could have evolved into a Pidgeotto/Pidgeot by now XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I was going to suggest that, but then I realize that it would be odd to show Oak's Dragonite, when Iris has one, and it's part of the main cast's Pokemon.

I mean sure, it could happen, but you'd think that there would have to be some scene with Oak's Dragonite interacting with Iris's Dragonite but I don't know.

And Pidgey, why not Pidgeot, surely it's evolved by now....

Or maybe Oak can use one of Ash's Pokemon like Muk, so we can see it battle.

You know what I would've preferred Ash catching it FOR OAK. As in Ash catches it but gives it to Oak as a gift, but fine I guess another new Pokemon wouldn't hurt.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You know what I would've preferred Ash catching it FOR OAK. As in Ash catches it but gives it to Oak as a gift, but fine I guess another new Pokemon wouldn't hurt.
    This scenario could be a little altered, like Oak tells Satoshi he needs to study Rotom and he tells him the location where they roam and he catches it for him. But, that's likely not the situation.

It wouldn't be that odd dman, they can just reuse Iris Dragonite move animations on his Dragonite, saves them the trouble .

It could have evolved into a Pidgeotto/Pidgeot by now XD

That doesn't make it any better lol.

I was going to suggest that, but then I realize that it would be odd to show Oak's Dragonite, when Iris has one, and it's part of the main cast's Pokemon.

I mean sure, it could happen, but you'd think that there would have to be some scene with Oak's Dragonite interacting with Iris's Dragonite but I don't know.

And Pidgey, why not Pidgeot, surely it's evolved by now....

Or maybe Oak can use one of Ash's Pokemon like Muk, so we can see it battle.

Meh, plenty of cast member's pokemon have appeared with other characters. It's not that weird.

And again. Pidgeot wouldn't be much better.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast