Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm talking about it being too convinient and the old man having his own pokemon.

He isn't torturing them but hes in an expedition he can hurt them by mistake or any kind of weird circumstances.

Again if he somehow talked to Satoshi sure otheriwse out of all the pokemon he can bring if he bring one of Satoshi that just doesn't make much sense, just like how you guys wanted Charizard to somehow cross an ocean and find his trainer all the way from Johto didn't make any sense and the way writers did it was the logical way.

You won't see me crying if he somehow brings one of Satoshi pokemon, I'll be happy, I'm just saying it makes no sense.
    Oh come on, he knows that Ash is in Unova, might have contacted Juniper on occasion, Juniper may have relayed that Ash went to the archipelago as well, and therefore chooses to take i.e. Kingler with him.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if oak brought unfezant with him and left with Charizard at the end of the ep
    Holy... That makes a whole lot of sense, actually. I like you're thinking, Ace. xD
    AS

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 4
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if oak brought unfezant with him and left with Charizard at the end of the ep
    Doesn't make sense especially since Ash will have to send Charizard over to Oak so he can then send it to Liza.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Due to this new season looking like Orange Islands 2.0, I would rather see Tracey and his Scyther, Marill and Venonat.
    ORRRRRRRRRRR Tracey and his Azumarill and Venomoth Yes, Scyther would be dead at this point, guy was like super old :P

The chosen ones

Lol I don't see the big deal about the professor actually using his pokemon, I mean he can always give Ash reserves later since this is a filler saga.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Doesn't make sense especially since Ash will have to send Charizard over to Oak so he can then send it to Liza.
    Eh it could work.

The gang meet up with Oak, Unfezant swaps with Charizard. All it would mean is that Oak takes Charizard home and then sends it to Liza when he's back in Kanto.

Why do you guys not like Charizard... He should be dropping off palpitoad, leavanny, boldore and krookodile since its kind of mean to keep them penned up at juniper's with no intention to ever use them again.

What??? No James dressing up as Oak this time?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Ash will probably give Charizard to Oak (here is actually a good episode to do so) since Johto is way too far for Charizard to fly to.

Ah, so there are multiple Rotom. I was just assuming that the promo pic was just making it look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ash will probably give Charizard to Oak (here is actually a good episode to do so) since Johto is way too far for Charizard to fly to.
    Except...1) there's no reason for him to do so, 2) we know Charizard is staying.

If Oak gets that Rotom I hope we'll see it in future episodes. Hopefully Oak'll use one of his older Pokemon to catch it or show us a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If Oak gets that Rotom I hope we'll see it in future episodes. Hopefully Oak'll use one of his older Pokemon to catch it or show us a new one
    Now knowing that they'll be in kanto for at least a few episodes, Id say we will for sure see rotom again. Hopefully it'll be making some trouble back at the lab with muk.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I have a feeling this episode was made just to give Oak a main Pokemon that appears whenever he does. A pokemon has never really been associated with Oak in the anime.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'm glad there's going to be more Rotom here, likely will show all 6 in each of their forms. I assume Oak catches the original Rotom since the illustration shows the other 5 and not it. I'm thinking either the 5 other Rotom are causing problems and Oak catches the original Rotom and works with it to stop them, or the original Rotom is causing problems and the other 5 help Oak out.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really. Anyway Rotom looks similar to Chimecho

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really.
    He appeared an episode ago with oak.......
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really. Anyway Rotom looks similar to Chimecho
    He was on the monitor with Oak lol. Plus someone has to watch the pokes at the lab Bulbasaur can't do it all alone
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    2) we know Charizard is staying.
    We do? Proof? (And don't say M16...)

Lol, the Movie posters shouldn't be proof of anything, especially charizard staying. How easily people forget what happened in M3.

Anyways, I guess Oak is only catching one rotom. And I guess it'll be the base form one. He should get the superior Wash Rotom darn-it!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Lol, the Movie posters shouldn't be proof of anything, especially charizard staying. How easily people forget what happened in M3.

Anyways, I guess Oak is only catching one rotom. And I guess it'll be the base form one. He should get the superior Wash Rotom darn-it!
    Well it should be able to change shouldn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It should be able to, but it probably won't change in the episode due to their already being a rotom in wash form. It really doesn't matter, I just love me some wash rotom.

It should be able to, but it probably won't change in the episode due to their already being a rotom in wash form. It really doesn't matter, I just love me some wash rotom.
    It can always change later lol. I'm just happy we're seeing Oak battle again.

Things that make this episode somewhat interesting for me:

-Okido-Hakase battling and capturing a Pokemon.
    -Seeing Rotom outside of that one DP episode.
    -Possibility of seeing one or two of Satoshi's older Pokemon and/or Barriered.
    -Maybe seeing Iris and Dento meet Kenji.
    -Satoshi maybe using a lesser used Pokemon like Gamagaru, hell this episode would be great for me if he got a win and if Iris used her Doryuzu/Kibago and got a win and Satoshi using Zuruggu/Tsutarja and getting a win.

Oak:
    - Charmeleon/Charizard: Depending on whether Mo4 is canon or not.
    - Dragonite: Depending on whether Mirage Mastermind is canon or not.
    - Pidgey: Who knows what has happened to this fella! :P
    - Rotom: Nice addition.

I have a feeling this episode was made just to give Oak a main Pokemon that appears whenever he does. A pokemon has never really been associated with Oak in the anime.
    Or the games, or any other media or whatsoever! I still don't get Rotom's appeal. Sure, Wash Rotom is good, but that doesn't justify it getting such focus episodes?

Oak has pokemon, and I want Muk to show up whenever he does!

Darn.. Your signature looks like bad fanart, yet it's one of the remade scenes.. Goes off and cries in a corner of a ruined childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It probably will, the image showed a barrage of utensils... :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Lol, The Professor is getting a Rotom for the rest of hi chores that he's too lazy to do

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast