Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And this is why Playerking needs to stop making threads. He never updates it so no one knows what the heck it going on.
    Why are people hating on playerking? He have give us plenty to talk about in the couple of weeks and is comic's were awesome too!!

Anyway he know oak will catch one of those Rotom, so chill out peeps!! He will also keep it, for comic relief...Everyone will love the hairstyler rotom :3

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Why are people hating on playerking? He have give us plenty to talk about in the couple of weeks and is comic's were awesome too!!

Anyway he know oak will catch one of those Rotom, so chill out peeps!! He will also keep it, for comic relief...Everyone will love the hairstyler rotom :3
    I'm not hating, I'm just saying that if you aren't gonna put the time and effort to update the first post, don't make the thread.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    !
    Player king posted that in another thread, but I think it shows an official title for this episode?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Player king posted that in another thread, but I think it shows an official title for this episode?
    we already have the title. Have done since the beginning

Rotom vs Professor Oak.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we already have the title. Have done since the beginning

Rotom vs Professor Oak.
    My condolences, I hadn't seen that, but rather just seen the title "professor oak" for the thread
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

You know what would be cool. If juniper popped up here or maybe in an episode directly after this and battled Oak. Accelgor vs Rotom has the potential to be a sweet match

You know what would be cool. If juniper popped up here or maybe in an episode directly after this and battled Oak. Accelgor vs Rotom has the potential to be a sweet match
    i have to admit... that would be awesome. it would be good to see oak and juniper battle. i want to see oak battle, as he hasn't battled since MoMP.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i have to admit... that would be awesome. it would be good to see oak and juniper battle. i want to see oak battle, as he hasn't battled since MoMP.
    it would also be interesting to see if he still had that dragonite, pidgey and charmelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it would also be interesting to see if he still had that dragonite, pidgey and charmelon.
    i would hope that pidgey had evolved and especially the charmeleon, because he's had it since he was a kid. i would love to see a 3 vs. 3 or maybe 6 vs. 6 with juniper. we could find out what other pokemon each of them have.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Watching Oak battle would be cool. Maybe on the rotom episode we can see some kind of informal battle.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

I'm wondering how Oak will catch the thing (if indeed he does) . will he battle it with something or just befriend it

I'm wondering how Oak will catch the thing (if indeed he does) . will he battle it with something or just befriend it
    hopefully the former. i'd rather see it battle, but it will most likely be it scaring them and actually it just wants a friend. or something along those lines.

hopefully the former. i'd rather see it battle, but it will most likely be it scaring them and actually it just wants a friend. or something along those lines.
    yeah I'd have to agree.I want to see oak battle but I doubt he will. Still if he catches one in this episode I could see it being his go to pokemon.

I thought the battle was confirmed in an early summary??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

And what exactly is this battle?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

nope. there's a preview showing Stunfisk & Emolga vs Rotoms but that doesn't mean Oaks gonna battle one to catch it

i would hope that pidgey had evolved and especially the charmeleon, because he's had it since he was a kid. i would love to see a 3 vs. 3 or maybe 6 vs. 6 with juniper. we could find out what other pokemon each of them have.
    Riiiight.

Ash couldn't have a true full battle in Unova to save his life, and Oak and Juniper should get one? No.. It's not going to exceed the 2vs2 mark again.

nope. there's a preview showing Stunfisk & Emolga vs Rotoms but that doesn't mean Oaks gonna battle one to catch it
    Yes, that doesn't, but the doc with a pokeball held high, stealing Ash's pose just might.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I specifically remember it being said that Oak faces off against one of them.

really? when? i hope he does, so we can see his pokemon again. however, he will probably befriend it as it will be lonely or something. the usual sort of stuff.

your thinking of the title. But that doesn't necessarily mean a battle

your thinking of the title. But that doesn't necessarily mean a battle
    "On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one."

I found that on the third page...

"On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one."

I found that on the third page...
    i dont see the word battle there. he could just as easily befriend one

i dont see the word battle there. he could just as easily befriend one
    I would assume goes against means some sort of battle.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Nice to see Rotom after awhile. I hope we see it battling with one of Ash's Pokemon.

Oak, you say? Hey Torterra need redemption?
    Not gonna happen brah Bl

I would assume goes against means some sort of battle.
    not necessarily. at least not a physical battle. it could be a contest of wits. the rotoms are causing mischief and Oak keeps trying various ways to stop them. Others might battle while Oak tries other methods. Then one Rotom decides it had so much fun it wants to go with oak.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast