Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    This mostly be the episode where the gang are turn into Beheeyem!!
    Most.. Ugly.. Pokemon.. Ever.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He'll just wish it to save itself from TR or the ghosts. Or they run out of time for this specific jirachi before anyone could wish for anything. Shame max didn't use jirachi to make him 10 in the movie lol.
    Just to be ditched by the animé after AG eitherway! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Since the 6th movie aired in the summer of 2003, anyone find it a little telling that this episode is airing around the 10th anniversary of the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Since the 6th movie aired in the summer of 2003, anyone find it a little telling that this episode is airing around the 10th anniversary of the movie?
    Or the fact that there's a star festival in Japan a week later than the episode? Marketing at work, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Or the fact that there's a star festival in Japan a week later than the episode? Marketing at work, as always.
    Yeah. Ash did 't reference movie 2 with articuno, he didn't bring up the lucario movie vs Brandon, no M10 with darkrai and no M5 for latios. A jirachi ref is very unlikely.

Yeah. Ash did 't reference movie 2 with articuno, he didn't bring up the lucario movie vs Brandon, no M10 with darkrai and no M5 for latios. A jirachi ref is very unlikely.
    Don't forget Celebi, Suicune and/or Shaymin either.. Not to mention Dialga/Palkia in the Galactic-Finale.

This is probably just another Jirachi, not the same. I hope there will be no references.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yeah. Ash did 't reference movie 2 with articuno, he didn't bring up the lucario movie vs Brandon.
    Actually, in an odd twist, he got giddy when he saw an Aura Sphere about to smack on his face at Veilstone City. That episode was obviously borrowing from the movie.

I mean, the chocolate bar, dude.

I don't recall Jirachi even granting any wishes in movie 6. All it did was teleport some candy for Max from nearby when he asked for some, but that's fake granting. Wonder if it'll actually have that power this time. TR getting their hands on it and wishing for something would be neat.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I don't recall Jirachi even granting any wishes in movie 6. All it did was teleport some candy for Max from nearby when he asked for some, but that's fake granting. Wonder if it'll actually have that power this time. TR getting their hands on it and wishing for something would be neat.
    Watch them wish for "Pikachu to be in their hands" and they will get it, but eventually be found and Pikachu saved XD. I have so many predictions for this episode, i wonder if any will come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't forget Celebi, Suicune and/or Shaymin either.. Not to mention Dialga/Palkia in the Galactic-Finale.

This is probably just another Jirachi, not the same. I hope there will be no references.
    Meh, a little May reference from that movie wouldn't hurt.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, a little May reference from that movie wouldn't hurt.
    I would love to see that happen. I'm sick of only Kanto references but hardly any Hoenn ones. They need some justice too.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Bout time Jirachi appeared in the anime, I wonder if Ash will recongnise it or be like "Did I see that pokemon from somewhere before? Ah what the heck!"
    Maybe everyone will be like "what's that?", and Ash will identify it. That is just what the Anime would do.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    Maybe everyone will be like "what's that?", and Ash will identify it. That is just what the Anime would do.
    easiest thing to do would be to have ash idetify it but iris ask ash to use his pokedex on it.Like with dawn's pokemon if my memory is correct.

Ash have to take the opportunity and wish Jirahi to grand him the pleasure of becoming a pokemon master...if he wasted the opportunity the fool will never be one!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Ash have to take the opportunity and wish Jirahi to grand him the pleasure of becoming a pokemon master...if he wasted the opportunity the fool will never be one!! xD
    Yup, the writers will troll us that hard.. :P

I still wonder what will happen though.. I hope that this isn't going to end up like a miniMo6.. That wouldn't do anything justice..

Are we also going to see those ghost pokemon from the poster in this episode?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Are we also going to see those ghost pokemon from the poster in this episode?
    Likely.. I'm not completely interested in them though.

However, Dusknoir, Banette and Gengar have been real horrors in past episodes, albeit Gengar mostly being a 'playful' ghost, whereas Dusknoir had a part in the underworld business..

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Likely.. I'm not completely interested in them though.

However, Dusknoir, Banette and Gengar have been real horrors in past episodes, albeit Gengar mostly being a 'playful' ghost, whereas Dusknoir had a part in the underworld business..
    None of them were as dark As the litwik in that episode. They wanted to drag everyone into the shadow realm and literally drain all the life of TRio.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    None of them were as dark As the litwik in that episode. They wanted to drag everyone into the shadow realm and literally drain all the life of TRio.
    If I remember correctly, Dusknoir also tried to drag people to the underworld in a DP episode- I can't remember the name of it. I'd say they're equally creepy.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    If I remember correctly, Dusknoir also tried to drag people to the underworld in a DP episode- I can't remember the name of it. I'd say they're equally creepy.
    "Ghoul Daze!", from the Summer School arc. Also that episode showed an actual human ghost, that tried to drag Ash and Angie in the Ghost World. Actually Dusknoir protected them.

Yeah, that was quite creepy as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    quite the opposite. Dusknoir was trying to save the humans from being taken to the spirit world by the ghost of a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    "Ghoul Daze!", from the Summer School arc. Also that episode showed an actual human ghost, that tried to drag Ash and Angie in the Ghost World. Actually Dusknoir protected them.

It's been so long since I've seen this episode, haha. I could've sworn it was Dusknoir, but thanks!!

Honestly, I'm really looking forward to Jirachi. Jirachi is gonna be one of the highlights of this arc for me.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Would be cool if the Ghost Pokemon were actually in this episode. That new season certaintly is becoming more and more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Would be cool if the Ghost Pokemon were actually in this episode. That new season certaintly is becoming more and more interesting!
    they are actually in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

I love episodes like this! This episode together with 'The Ghost of Maiden's Peak' episode in Kanto are some of my favorites. They need more of these darker episodes, I hope the one with the ghost pokemon or Beheeyem will be darker too.

I hope BW doesn't change its looks, it was fine the way it was in movie 6.
    I'm sure Ash will talk about May and Max again this episode, that entire film involved themXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast