Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I hope BW doesn't change its looks, it was fine the way it was in movie 6.
    I'm sure Ash will talk about May and Max again this episode, that entire film involved themXD
    Um, don't be so sure about that. He met Celebi back in AG and couldn't recognize it, despite meeting one in Movie 4. However, he recognized Latios at the League...

Hopefully he'll recognize it. I'm not expecting flash-backs, but at least an identification.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um, don't be so sure about that. He met Celebi back in AG and couldn't recognize it, despite meeting one in Movie 4. However, he recognized Latios at the League...

Hopefully he'll recognize it. I'm not expecting flash-backs, but at least an identification.
    Maybe he has his off daysXD The entire N series his memory seems to be at his best for some reason     Spoiler:
    Charizard episode too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I think it will be great. I am kind of getting sick of all the Gen 5 pokemon and I think adding an older Pokemon is a great idea. BW seems to be the only series that just one generation of Pokemon is prominent. Even DP had many pokemon from different regions. I hope that we see a more even mix of Pokemon from all different generations in BWS2DA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    He met Celebi back in AG and couldn't recognize it
    What are talking about, there was no chance for Ash to recognize Celebi because Solana get blabbing on about it.

So I have no idea what you're talking about here.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

After re-watching the sixth movie, I'm sort of excited to see how Jirachi will be handled in this episode. I'm mostly curious if this episode will show all seven days of Jirachi's - for want of a better phrase - "active period." I hope so since I don't believe we've ever had an episode that covered an entire week before.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    What are talking about, there was no chance for Ash to recognize Celebi because Solana get blabbing on about it.

So I have no idea what you're talking about here.
    When Celebi was first mentioned Ash had a sort of "Uh?" expression, as if he didn't know what a Celebi was. It was then that Solana explained for the group, but at first it seemed that neither Ash nor Brock knew anything.

At least that's what I remember.

EDIT: ok, you're half right. I rewatched the episode and that's what they said...

Max: There is no way you can get through that.
    Solana: We have to.
    Everybody: Uh?
    Solana: Yes. Celebi is in there.
    Ash, Brock and May (surprised): Celebi?!
    Max: The Pokemon guardian of the forest?
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 8th April 2013 at 3:22 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I hope they don't downgrade Jirachi. It may be small, but it's acutally more awesome than some people think. It's a shame it won't talk though like the movie one did
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

Quote Originally Posted by Perapmanta_017 View Post
    I hope they don't downgrade Jirachi. It may be small, but it's acutally more awesome than some people think. It's a shame it won't talk though like the movie one did
    Hey, we never know with Best Wishes! After Movie 6, it's hard to imagine non-talking Jirachi. But since non-talking Shaymin appeared...

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Oh! I know!

Oshawott's Shell breaks in one episode, right? Maybe it will stay broken until this ep. Jirachi will grant one wish, and Oshawott just steals that wish and makes Jirachi fix his Shell.

The rage from that would be awesome~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Oh! I know!

Oshawott's Shell breaks in one episode, right? Maybe it will stay broken until this ep. Jirachi will grant one wish, and Oshawott just steals that wish and makes Jirachi fix his Shell.

The rage from that would be awesome~
    Like Oolong and the panties?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Like Oolong and the panties?
    I have absolutely no idea what that is, but yes, if you say so. :3

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

I have absolutely no idea what that is, but yes, if you say so. :3
    Its a Dragon Ball character, he basicly steals a wish by asking the Shenlong(the dragon that gives wishes) for some panties, though you were making a reference to that.

Its a Dragon Ball character, he basicly steals a wish by asking the Shenlong(the dragon that gives wishes) for some panties, though you were making a reference to that.
    Ah, never seen Dragon Ball. So, no, I thought I made up something smart, lol. :P

Though I doubt what I said will happen. Oshawott most likely gets his Shell back in order in the same episode.

This episode looks interesting, though. I wonder if Wishes will play a role.

Ah, never seen Dragon Ball. So, no, I thought I made up something smart, lol. :P

Though I doubt what I said will happen. Oshawott most likely gets his Shell back in order in the same episode.

This episode looks interesting, though. I wonder if Wishes will play a role.
    Yeah hes on Hotachi island so I guess if he breaks his shell he can get a new one there anyway.

Jirachi is looking good! The be all end all is of course the question what wish will be granted, if any. I wonder how Team Rocket will play a part in this, and how the Ghosts/Psychic's are going to play a role.

I like most legendary pokemon episodes, Shaymin was good, so I'm hoping this will be good as well.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I saw Dento there with Axew and some other Pokemon...voice of purity??? fhsdghag If he doesn't sing something in an ending a SIMPLE HUM WILL DO.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

What role will the ghost pokemon have?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Scare the heck out of Jirachi, which will eventually lead to a wasted wish that'll have them wishing to be friends with it.

Jirachi episode looks interesting so far from the preview. I can't wait to see it! Glad one of my favorites is finally debuting in the anime.

Arceus's next in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Seems to take place at nigth maybe its just nocturnal pokemon or something, Woobat is tere also, going with background nocturnal pokemon.

I'm just happy they didn't change Jirachi's looks like they did Mewtwo for some reason, one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to this season.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm just happy they didn't change Jirachi's looks like they did Mewtwo for some reason, one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to this season.
    What ?

What ?
    What do you mean?

Mewtwo clearly underwent an esthetical change from GenII up to GenVI, aside from the form addition. I think she's in her right to out her relief about Jirachi not undergoing a similar esthetic change.

Who's willing to bet that Zekrom/Iris is a fantasy Iris has about making a wish from this episode?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who's willing to bet that Zekrom/Iris is a fantasy Iris has about making a wish from this episode?
    that's what I'm thinking is gonna happen. well actually I'm thinking its a hallucination/memory tampering by beheeyem, but Jarachi being involved is my second place theory

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast