Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm starting to think that Unova has every Pokemon in the world. I mean, seriously? Jirachi?
    This archipelago could be 100000000000000000000 miles away from Unova though haha

Possible Jirachi event? Hope so.

Also pokemonsquared, Giratina DID appear in the animé... granted once was an illusion and the other a fantasy, but still.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Bout time Jirachi appeared in the anime, I wonder if Ash will recongnise it or be like "Did I see that pokemon from somewhere before? Ah what the heck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Possible Jirachi event? Hope so.

Also pokemonsquared, Giratina DID appear in the animé... granted once was an illusion and the other a fantasy, but still.
    The real one didn't. Same case with Mew

I'm starting to think that Unova has every Pokemon in the world. I mean, seriously? Jirachi?
    Jirachi has had the least attention. Sometimes I forget it's even a legendary because of how small it is.

My ideal battle ever!

I hope Jirachi stays with Ash forever <3 my favourite baby legend after Shaymin <3.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I hope Jirachi stays with Ash forever <3 my favourite baby legend after Shaymin <3.
    He probably won't be staying past that one episode or two that he stars in.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    The real one didn't. Same case with Mew
    Yeah, I didn't count fakes or dreams.

Didn't we get Mew and Celebi in Sinnoh or was it AG?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Mew appeared in AG and Celebi appeared in both AG and DP (movie).

Are you talking about the movie?? Cuz Celebii was in the Zorua movie while Mew was in the Lucario movie.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Since Jirachi isn't appearing in Movie 16 following the trend "Cute Event Legendary in final Movie of current Saga", the writers have chosen the next best thing for Jirachi to appear in the anime instead.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Are you talking about the movie?? Cuz Celebii was in the Zorua movie while Mew was in the Lucario movie.
    I think we had a ranger episode with Celebi I'm not sure if it was in AG or DP, anyway my point is if they want to use a legendary specially the pixie ones that aren't as bound to a region mythology as the big ones they can.

We saw even ingame Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza appear in Johto, Heatren in Isshu,etc.

I think we had a ranger episode with Celebi I'm not sure if it was in AG or DP.
    Yea, we had one. That was in AG with Solana.

Heatren in Isshu,etc.
    Two Heatran, actually. *Snickers*
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 14th March 2013 at 1:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    He probably won't be staying past that one episode or two that he stars in.
    I know that.

I'm just wishing.

When you wish upon a star...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Omg plz no Then everyone will be all RSE REMAKEZˇ!!!!
    RSE SEKWULLZZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I know right? Anything could happen; I tried to use my crystal ball to see into the future, but the future is misty.

Imo, like the Rotom one, this episode just seems redundant since we've seen the good sis Jirachi in action before and we pretty much learned everything there is to know about it. At best, I'm excited for any mention of Max or May, although even that's a stretch. I mean for all we know Ash won't remember his little adventure in Movie #6. :c
    You're forgetting the target audience. The sixth movie aired 10 years ago. The target demographic, taken very broadly, is 5-10. Meaning that the current target audience was just born when the movie aired. Unless they've seen a rerun, which the animé doesn't account for (tvtokyo does), they have not technically 'seen' Jirachi yet.

It's the exact same reason why more then half of last weeks episode was a montage of Charizard-flashbacks. The current demographic just doesn't know Charizard, at least not as well as we do. Charizard's last appearance (in Japan) was in 2006. So it's the same kind of deal. Even the top demographic (10 year olds, weren't likely old enough to remember Charizard's last appearance: They were barely four years old!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Didn't Jirachi appear only every 1000 years? Oh well, still pretty cool. Happier for the fact that Gengar and Banette will be here, maybe the Strange House?
    Strange House would be a cool idea. And yes, it did, but perhaps this is a different Jirachi! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Jirachi has had the least attention. Sometimes I forget it's even a legendary because of how small it is.
    Least attention would be Cresselia.. Appeared once, in an episode it had to share with Darkrai and Swinub evolving.. Movie > Episode.

So yeah, Cresselia, or Phione depending on whether you count it as a legendary or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Since Jirachi isn't appearing in Movie 16 following the trend "Cute Event Legendary in final Movie of current Saga", the writers have chosen the next best thing for Jirachi to appear in the anime instead.
    They could've given it a short, or Ranger special, but no.. There's Sylveon for you! xD

Two Heatran, actually. *Snickers*
    Snickers.. Yummy..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I won't let this topic go a full page without me showing my Jirachi's fanboyness. After waiting so many years of that, keep browsing Bulbapedia trying to see if Jirachi appeared in the Anime already, there was nothing. Now, the writers can't disappoint me.

They can't make this a bland "TR steals Jirachi, Ash saves it, Jirachi goes to sleep" episode. TR better not be there at all. It needs to have some good plot behind it.

I wonder if Rayquaza appears in the Jirachi episode because of all that Rayquaza merch we had a few weeks back.

I think we had a ranger episode with Celebi I'm not sure if it was in AG or DP, anyway my point is if they want to use a legendary specially the pixie ones that aren't as bound to a region mythology as the big ones they can.

We saw even ingame Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza appear in Johto, Heatren in Isshu,etc.
    Do you mean Sinnoh??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Do you mean Sinnoh??
    I take it he's referring to Heatran in BW2.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I take it he's referring to Heatran in BW2.
    But aren't we talking about the anime?? Not the games...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder if Rayquaza appears in the Jirachi episode because of all that Rayquaza merch we had a few weeks back.
    And possibly even lord Arceus (who also had merch)

But aren't we talking about the anime?? Not the games...
    Nope, their all talking about the games :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    And possibly even lord Arceus (who also had merch)

Nope, their all talking about the games :P
    Oh, didn't read the in game part xD.

Still, it's been proven that the little legends aren't region bound so this isn't too shocking.

Oh, didn't read the in game part xD.

Still, it's been proven that the little legends aren't region bound so this isn't too shocking.
    Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are little legends O.o
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast