Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Default BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

「お宝の謎!無人島アドベンチャー!!」 Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!
    The Eevee gang all appear to search for the treasure in deserted Yashi Island.

Airs in July.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4034194.jpg

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Wonder if Sylveon will be here. Would be neat.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Well if it airs in July there is a possibility it airs at the end of the month where Sylveon can make an appearance, because I'm sure it won't appear before the short airs. Seeming the movie is tied into the anime, how about possibly the same for the short? Pikachu meets the Eevee family again at the Islands?

I'm excited. My favourite Pokémon getting the spotlight again! Maybe the eeveelutions of this generation evolve through items, and one of the items is in the treasure? Then Eevee evolves? Only a thought.

I wonder what role Ninetales, Shirfty and Mismagius have though?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Wonder if Sylveon will be here. Would be neat.
    Doubt it, they are saving Sylveon for the movie, as far as I'm concerned this is kind of a waste of time episode to me, mainly because it has been done.

...Why wouldn't they put the exact air date. In july, isn't there usually a break or two. Why not narrow it down to one of the 2/3 dates?

I thought this was a special and not just a Best Wishes episode. Seems weird to me.

If it just shows off the Eeveelutions, I don't see the poing with the whole Movie Short.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I see a lot of mon that evolves via stone...so this isn't a eevolution central episode only!!

But I wonder if Virgil is here? Nah!!

I think Cilan's Pansage will evolved in this episode white the Leaf Stone from this Treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    I think Cilan's Pansage will evolved in this episode white the Leaf Stone from this Treasure.
    Wow you made realize those are evolution stones and the pokemon in the picture are all evolution stone pokemon but Pansage is confirmed to appear int he movie also so unfortunatly not and Pikachu is probably going to run back to Kanto so he doesn't touch a stone by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wow you made realize those are evolution stones and the pokemon in the picture are all evolution stone pokemon but Pansage is confirmed to appear int he movie also so unfortunatly not and Pikachu is probably going to run back to Kanto so he doesn't touch a stone by mistake.
    But wasn't the movie tied to Episode N arc?....this is a new arc and i'm so confused!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    But wasn't the movie tied to Episode N arc?....this is a new arc and i'm so confused!!
    A movie doesn't have to air right in the actual arc. Master of illusion was right in the middle of the sinnoh league.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    A movie doesn't have to air right in the actual arc. Master of illusion was right in the middle of the sinnoh league.
    Exactly!! This is why I don't get why people are assuming this pokemon X won't evolve because he is in the movie...but the movie was tied to the N arc not the DA arc!! So is possible we have team changes this saga!!

I just realised how long it's been since we had an episode where evolution stones were seen en masse like that. Any number of stone-evolved pokemon could appear. It definitely points towards Sylveon requiring a new stone to evolve, which makes me wonder what other pokemon might use it, even pokemon we already know. It's all quite exciting.

Inb4 sylveon needs a shiny stone to evolve.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Genesect is tied with TP because they created it, the movie doesn't have to tie in with the arc.

I'm sick of Eevee and its Eeveelutions. I don't think I will like this episode if it does focus on Eevee.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

So tired of seeing the Eevees, I thought this episode would be stone-evolution centered. Not having the plot bent solely around those marketable foxes and their many methods of evolution. *Shrugs* at this point, what does an Eevee episode give us when we've already had Virgil as well as the Nifia Special for the movie?

I hope Dento gets a role in this episode /he can have them now, right?/

But I hope the Eeveelutions are like some sort of temple guards. Please don't have Virgil come back and just have an Eevee rescue team. ;-; Or like Doryuzu said with them just promoting the stones.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I think we'll see various Pokemon that evolve through stones. After all, there are a Shiftry (promoting the Leaf Stone) and Ninetales (promoting the Fire Stone). My guess is that the treasure is a pile of various stones and some Pokemon evolve with them.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Eevee is a cool Pokemon if Ash capture it

I could see Dento getting a Leaf Stone here and keeping the stone with him until he decides to evolve his Yanappu with it.

I'm happy that this seems to be an episode about evolution stones rather then just Eevees, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon and Leafeon are probably not appearing here.

This episode look really good. An evolutionary stone episode, I really hope a Starmie appears.

This does seem more like an episode about stone evolution, although I'd imagine it'll still be about Eevee, it's mentioned for one thing. Maybe there's a group of three Eevee that look for their stones to evolve themselves, but along the way they encounter problems, other Pokemon getting the stone first(Ninetales, Shiftry) or stones that wont evolve them(Mismagius).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Only now I noticed that there are evolutionary stones in the picture. Ninetales, Shifry and Mismagius also evolve by using stones. I hope Cilan will a Leaf Stone and evolve Pansage.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    This does seem more like an episode about stone evolution, although I'd imagine it'll still be about Eevee, it's mentioned for one thing. Maybe there's a group of three Eevee that look for their stones to evolve themselves, but along the way they encounter problems, other Pokemon getting the stone first(Ninetales, Shiftry) or stones that wont evolve them(Mismagius).
    Yeah, I can see three Eevees looking for the stones in order to evolve in Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon. And maybe we'll get to see Vulpix, Nuzleaf and Misdreavus evolving too.

Seems interesting. I wonder if Pansage will receive some focus here...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast