Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Hey Elesa would be an awesome idea XD Especially if we get to see her in a swimsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hey Elesa would be an awesome idea XD Especially if we get to see her in a swimsuit.
    control your fantasys xD

Anyways, so this episode has the original eevee trio, ninetales, and shiftry? Definitely a evolution stone episode/ Pikachu mid-life crisis episode
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Definitely a evolution stone episode/ Pikachu mid-life crisis episode
    That's why seeing Bianca with her Minccino, Trip with his Lampent or Elesa with her evolved Tynamo would be not a bad idea. I don't think Ash will ask Pikachu another time since Team Rocket robbed his Thunder Stone and Pikachu was always defeated by a Raichu before Ash asked him.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Why don't we throw in Elesa as well? Why would Trip sail to a remote island, between Unova and the boonies?
    we don't know why Ash is travelling round them instead of a getting a plane or why Cilan and Iris are going with. It could be just for the adventure or there could be a tournament or something on one of these islands. if that's the case we can assume a couple of the rivals would be there as well. So why not have Trip or Bianca here to get a stone

I'd really love to see trip evolve lampent and then have one full final battle with ash near the end.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

control your fantasys xD

Anyways, so this episode has the original eevee trio, ninetales, and shiftry? Definitely a evolution stone episode/ Pikachu mid-life crisis episode
    He said in a swimsuit.. Not out of a swimsuit.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we don't know why Ash is travelling round them instead of a getting a plane or why Cilan and Iris are going with. It could be just for the adventure or there could be a tournament or something on one of these islands. If that's the case we can assume a couple of the rivals would be there as well. So why not have Trip or Bianca here to get a stone
    Because Trip is the equivalent of an American that will never go north or south of the border, makes funny jokes about Canadians and looks at Mexicans with disdain?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Hnnng moar Eeveeeees. I hope something cool happens here and it's not just Eevees running around looking for treasures. Evolve a reserve or something, wynaut.

Because Trip is the equivalent of an American that will never go north or south of the border, makes funny jokes about Canadians and looks at Mexicans with disdain?
    lmfao
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Is the April calander out?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Is the April calander out?
    Kinda think they will stop here(or around here) like last year, they didn't do the calendar till the movie last time or atleast it stopped being posted online, it probably should be out by now if it was going to be out.

This information was not known to me at point of writing. Sticking with my hopes though.

Hence why 'rival destinies' and 'adventures in unova' were really poorly chosen dubnames...

The special and episode are airing in the same month, date not specified. There's a huge amount of previous dealings with the animé and movie tie-ins that suggest that the two weeks prior to the movie, will:
    - A. Feature a re-run of the Keldeo movie.
    - B. Feature a Naruto Shippuden special in order to make up for the loss of a time-slot the previous week due to the rerun airing.

Meaning that it is far more likely that this episode will air after the movie/and special have premiered.

EEEEEELEKTRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Why don't we throw in Elesa as well? Why would Trip sail to a remote island, between Unova and the boonies?
    And people were saying as a debut episode, which is obviously the special.

Exactly, so unless Slyveon evolves by stone, he won't be here.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh yea, I kind of hope eelektrik also makes its debut. It's not as marketable as tynamo or eelektross, but it still deserves something.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Oh yea, I kind of hope eelektrik also makes its debut. It's not as marketable as tynamo or eelektross, but it still deserves something.
    If it's not here then the writers might of forgot about him lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wonder if this is where Roselia and Purrloin appear? =O

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Purrloin doesn't evolve by stone but Roselia does maybe it is here and Purrloin is caugth by Dent in a previows episode :X.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Don't think so. That seems to be the same one as when Iris and Ash fight and separate.

I didn't saw the lake in the middle of the island...I wonder if that lake is something like the vermilion harbor special!!

So uh interesting that this episode is coming when we know Cilan's brothers are all reappearing who have Pokemon that evolve with a stone.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Wow, I completely forgot about this episode.

Hopefully the writers evolve a reserve in this episode or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

Well the only ones that can evolve is Pikachu or Pansage and I don't really see either evolving for some reason, even though Pansage is not always out and that would be a change in Dent team.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well the only ones that can evolve is Pikachu or Pansage and I don't really see either evolving for some reason, even though Pansage is not always out and that would be a change in Dent team.
    Let us pray.

Dent needs the change. His team is staler than 1-yr old bread loaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Maybe that's why Chili and Cress seem to have roles due tot he opening. Trio evolution maybe?

I dunno. I'm not seeing pansage evolving until Cilan catches something new.

can't imagine him with a fully evolved team

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

Eek, I also forgot about this episode. It just lacks hype and there's still hardly any information about it. I really do want to see an evolution, especially for Cilan's Pansage. I think he's really underrated and I think Cilan deserves to have his main Pokemon evolve after its spot was over taken by Crustle. If not an evolution, then some Cilan character development would still be welcome, although I kind of doubt that it'll happen unless he meets Cress and Chili here. Btw, your avatar and signature slay.~

lol I also forgot about this episode
    They've revealed so many and this still remains imo the most boring looking one... even though we barely know anything about it

Add me to the club of the amnesiac people. XD

Well... no wonder I forgot, we still have no info about this episode. However, I'll say something about that: I don't see any evolution or capture happening here, for now.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast