Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Interesting, an episode about evolutionary stones. I hope it indeed is more about the stones + evolution than Eevee (it already had its spotlight with Virgil and probably will in the future if he returns, and also the Pikachu short). I'd love to see Pansage evolving here, but then again, he is somewhat of an "icon" for Cilan now... but this episode airs in July, after the movie I presume, so it wouldn't be impossible.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Tbh this is the episode that sounds the least interesting to me :P Still, wonder if Sylveon will appear or maybe if they'll touch on how he evolves

More Eevee evolutions? I just can't. It's just way too much for me right now and yes I realize that other Pokemon are also appearing, but this is obviously just another way to hype the Eevee family. This episode really seems like the most boring of the new batch of episodes. I mean what is there to look forward to aside from maybe a stone evolution?

This ep is definitely the bad egg of the bunch. It looks like a filler from a mile away and has nothing to redeem itself with. At least the oshawott ep will dash all hopes of evolution.

Maybe cilan gets a leaf stone, but hold on to it
    And doesn't evolved pansage right then, maybe he does it later with his bros and their pan's
    ___
    As for the eevees I don't think we will see sylveon but id love if we did...
    Maybe its virgils team to get the treasure

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I agree with pokemonsquared, this looks boring.

¬‿¬

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    This does seem more like an episode about stone evolution, although I'd imagine it'll still be about Eevee, it's mentioned for one thing. Maybe there's a group of three Eevee that look for their stones to evolve themselves, but along the way they encounter problems, other Pokemon getting the stone first(Ninetales, Shiftry) or stones that wont evolve them(Mismagius).
    Love this idea and really can see it happening, maybe ash and co help them out.
    Maybe cilan picks up a leaf stone while their aswell but doesn't evolve pans age just yet

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I think Cilan getting a Leaf Stone in an episode about a "deserted island adventure" sounds pretty random. I doubt it's happening.

¬‿¬

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    I think Cilan getting a Leaf Stone in an episode about a "deserted island adventure" sounds pretty random. I doubt it's happening.
    as random as him getting a stunfisk in an episode about finding herbs to cure poison

Pikachu will evolve.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    as random as him getting a stunfisk in an episode about finding herbs to cure poison
    Your sarcasm sucks and you should feel bad.

Cilan had to defeat Stunfisk so Ash would be able to obtain the herbs.
    What would Cilan getting a leaf stone contribute to?

¬‿¬

I hope those aren't the only Pokemon that have evolved from stones are the only ones to appear. The Battling Eevee Brothers is one of my favorite episode just because of the Pokemon that evolved from stones. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I hope those aren't the only Pokemon that have evolved from stones are the only ones to appear. The Battling Eevee Brothers is one of my favorite episode just because of the Pokemon that evolved from stones. D:
    Yeah I agree hopefully there will be others like you said..

¬‿¬

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    More Eevee evolutions? I just can't. It's just way too much for me right now and yes I realize that other Pokemon are also appearing, but this is obviously just another way to hype the Eevee family. This episode really seems like the most boring of the new batch of episodes. I mean what is there to look forward to aside from maybe a stone evolution?
    The thing about treasure episodes on this show is that the main cast hardly ever scores any treasures they can keep. If someone can get something like a rare stone or egg, then this episode would be worth while.

My ideal battle ever!

I would love for Dento to get a Leaf Stone here. Pansage should evolve if he really isn't gonna get anything else.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I really don't see what the big deal of Pansage evolving is.

¬‿¬

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would love for Dento to get a Leaf Stone here. Pansage should evolve if he really isn't gonna get anything else.
    I'm thinking he gets one. I hope something good happens in this episode other than seeing the evolved Pokemon. Which I am loving

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    I really don't see what the big deal of Pansage evolving is.
    Dento deserves some kind of team change before the end lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan picked up a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Saved them until he met up with his brothers again to ask them if they should evolve their monkeys at the same time.

Random : PokéRadar

It would be cool to see Dento get the leaf stone, ponder a few episodes whether or not he should use it, and then after the movie have him decide that he should evolve Pansage.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan picked up a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Saved them until he met up with his brothers again to ask them if they should evolve their monkeys at the same time.
    That's a great idea, I like that.

---

After that i'd like Simisage to return in Region 6 with Cilan, but that's just what i want.

So another Eeveelution episode to fuel the market. I feel like they're getting over-saturated. I don't even want Virgil to appear again, but it's probably best for him to. If another trainer has an entire team of Eeveelutions, then he instantly becomes boring.

However, the appearance of all stone evolutions make me interested. Pansage evolving?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So this is literally the special before the special, except an actual episode for some reason...wow, what a waste
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Dento deserves some kind of team change before the end lol.
    Absolutely.

If not a 4th pokemon, then an evolution would be nice.

Yanappu really needs the power boost.

IF he does not get a Leaf Stone here then I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Absolutely.

If not a 4th pokemon, then an evolution would be nice.

Yanappu really needs the power boost.

IF he does not get a Leaf Stone here then I give up.
    Ya, on one hand he's freaking adorable but on the other hand he would be epic with an evo lol.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast