Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced and everyone was excited for the eeveelutions. Now no one cares because the foxes are being shoved down our throats at every corner lol

As for Cilan, I like the idea of him getting a grass stone and evolving Pansage.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Absolutely.

If not a 4th pokemon, then an evolution would be nice.

Yanappu really needs the power boost.

IF he does not get a Leaf Stone here then I give up.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 14th March 2013 at 8:13 AM.

At least with Simisage, Crustle, and Stunfisk, that would leave his Unova team all set and he can focus on new pokemon if he goes to PokeFrance.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 14th March 2013 at 8:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    But wasn't the movie tied to Episode N arc?....this is a new arc and i'm so confused!!
    BWn11 sets the Genesect up, and sets them off. That's all the tie in there's going to be. They'll be roaming, and when the movie airs, it will just be the second time that the group runs into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Genesect is tied with TP because they created it, the movie doesn't have to tie in with the arc.
    My thoughts exactly. I doubt we'll even get Plasma presence in the movie, because of how the Genesect have broken free from Team Plasma in BWn11 (most likely).

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This ep is definitely the bad egg of the bunch. It looks like a filler from a mile away and has nothing to redeem itself with. At least the oshawott ep will dash all hopes of evolution.
    I agree, this may look like the bad egg, but the Jirachi episode isn't looking any better, outside of a Jirachi appearing.. If Cilan picks up a Leaf Stone here (and perhaps a Water&Fire Stone as well), then that could lead to the development of the Striaton Triplets before we head on to the XY-series. That being said, I like quite a few pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stone, so I'm hoping for more then just Shiftry (one of my favorites), Mismagius, Ninetales and the primary Eeveelutions.

List of 'mons I want to see, along with the 'confirmed ones':
    - GenI: Exeggcute>Exeggutor, Poliwhirl>Poliwrath, Nidorino>Nidoking, Vulpix>Ninetales, Primary Eeveelutions.
    - GenII: Gloom>Bellossom
    - GenIII: Nuzleaf>Shiftry
    - GenIV: Misdreavus>Mismagius, Murkrow>Honchkrow, Snorunt>Froslass
    - GenV: Eelektrik>Eelektross

List of others that I expect to see:
    - Jigglypuff>Wigglytuff
    - Munna>Musharna
    - Minccino>Cinccino
    - Kirlia>Gallade
    - Growlithe>Arcanine

Actually, the Oshawott episode is the third out of a series of episodes for the starters:
    - Snivy beat Trip's Servine in their first battle.
    - Pignite beat Shamus' Emboar
    - Oshawott... vs. Dewott...

It will likely still dash the evolution hopefuls, but not having this episode leaves a pattern unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would love for Dento to get a Leaf Stone here. Pansage should evolve if he really isn't gonna get anything else.
    I agree, but not setting my hopes up for it.

Dento deserves some kind of team change before the end lol.
    He does, he also deserved development, yet, he got none.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan picked up a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Saved them until he met up with his brothers again to ask them if they should evolve their monkeys at the same time.
    This would count as development.. I like..

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So this is literally the special before the special, except an actual episode for some reason...wow, what a waste
    Not really, it airs in July.. The movie airs on the 13th, and the week prior (July 4th) is almost always an animé break to re-air the previous movie. With the 11th being a slot filled by Naruto, to compensate for it not getting an episode the previous week. Meaning that this will very likely air after the movie is done and over with.

So:
    - July 4th: Keldeo Movie takes up the Pokemon and Naruto airing slot.
    - July 11th: Naruto gets to take back the slot with an hour special (likely, not confirmed, but almost always has been the case).
    - July 13th: Genesect Movie.
    - July 18th, or 25th: This episode.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced and everyone was excited for the eeveelutions. Now no one cares because the foxes are being shoved down our throats at every corner lol
    I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced, and everyone was already getting sick of the Eevee-exposure, because we knew what the animé execs were going to do with this... To this day, I still don't care, I even care less, because of the reasons you noted.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    At least with Simisage, Crustle, and Stunfisk, that would leave his Unova team all set and he can focus on new poekmon if he goes to PokeFrance.
    But... But... I don't want him to go to 'PokeFrance'..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I hope Slyveon appears. I'm on the same boat as the others that think Cilan will get a Leaf Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    BWn11 sets the Genesect up, and sets them off. That's all the tie in there's going to be. They'll be roaming, and when the movie airs, it will just be the second time that the group runs into them.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt we'll even get Plasma presence in the movie, because of how the Genesect have broken free from Team Plasma in BWn11 (most likely).

I agree, this may look like the bad egg, but the Jirachi episode isn't looking any better, outside of a Jirachi appearing.. If Cilan picks up a Leaf Stone here (and perhaps a Water&Fire Stone as well), then that could lead to the development of the Striaton Triplets before we head on to the XY-series. That being said, I like quite a few pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stone, so I'm hoping for more then just Shiftry (one of my favorites), Mismagius, Ninetales and the primary Eeveelutions.

List of 'mons I want to see, along with the 'confirmed ones':
    - GenI: Exeggcute>Exeggutor, Poliwhirl>Poliwrath, Nidorino>Nidoking, Vulpix>Ninetales, Primary Eeveelutions.
    - GenII: Gloom>Bellossom
    - GenIII: Nuzleaf>Shiftry
    - GenIV: Misdreavus>Mismagius, Murkrow>Honchkrow, Snorunt>Froslass
    - GenV: Eelektrik>Eelektross

List of others that I expect to see:
    - Jigglypuff>Wigglytuff
    - Munna>Musharna
    - Minccino>Cinccino
    - Kirlia>Gallade
    - Growlithe>Arcanine

Actually, the Oshawott episode is the third out of a series of episodes for the starters:
    - Snivy beat Trip's Servine in their first battle.
    - Pignite beat Shamus' Emboar
    - Oshawott... vs. Dewott...

It will likely still dash the evolution hopefuls, but not having this episode leaves a pattern unfinished.

I agree, but not setting my hopes up for it.

He does, he also deserved development, yet, he got none.. -.-

This would count as development.. I like..

Not really, it airs in July.. The movie airs on the 13th, and the week prior (July 4th) is almost always an animé break to re-air the previous movie. With the 11th being a slot filled by Naruto, to compensate for it not getting an episode the previous week. Meaning that this will very likely air after the movie is done and over with.

So:
    - July 4th: Keldeo Movie takes up the Pokemon and Naruto airing slot.
    - July 11th: Naruto gets to take back the slot with an hour special (likely, not confirmed, but almost always has been the case).
    - July 13th: Genesect Movie.
    - July 18th, or 25th: This episode.

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced, and everyone was already getting sick of the Eevee-exposure, because we knew what the animé execs were going to do with this... To this day, I still don't care, I even care less, because of the reasons you noted.

But... But... I don't want him to go to 'PokeFrance'..
    Well considering they are following Ash out of Unova, they might all be going to poke france lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It would be cool if Virgil appeared, but really random since this isn't Unova

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope Slyveon appears.
    If it does, it's not going to be really seen by any of the main cast.

I think it's too soon for next Pokemon to show up, especially since Sylveon is technically the only one who can appear out of the 6 we do know. Granted that might change by July, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    No rivals should technically show up.

Rivals get screwed over as usual.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope Slyveon appears. I'm on the same boat as the others that think Cilan will get a Leaf Stone.
    Pretty sure they are saving the special for Slyveon's debut. Although I see other new pokemon appearing.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pretty sure they are saving the special for Slyveon's debut. Although I see other new pokemon appearing.
    Too soon, I think.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Too soon, I think.
    I mean in this sage in general. Kind of like in BF.

I mean in this sage in general. Kind of like in BF.
    Ah. Then probably.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ah. Then probably.
    I doubt they'd pull another Sinnoh, but eh, you never know with these writers.

Well thats obvious and considering, the episode is just about evolution stone pokemon and Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon seem to be the only ones appearing because of that I don't see why people are expecting that at all.

Well thats obvious and considering, the episode is just about evolution stone pokemon and Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon seem to be the only ones appearing because of that I don't see why people are expecting that at all.
    exactly. but if you try to point that out, people will just reply with "how do you know that? the rest of the eeveelutions could be appearing" etc. but i agree with you. i don't think this is sylveon's debut episode but i do think they're sort of preparing an anime reveal besides the movie short, just not now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    It would be redundant in my opinion given that he's not even a rival anymore. Besides, Virgil's not the only trainer in the world who owns Eevee evolutions. Although I honestly wonder if some kids are bored out of their skulls from all the Eevee hype. I mean there's only so much exposure that an evolutionary family can get before it becomes tedious. I hope the Eevee line faces some backlash soon because I seriously think they're overexposed at this point; the fact that they're the most talked about Pokemon from this episode proves my point I think.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    exactly. but if you try to point that out, people will just reply with "how do you know that? the rest of the eeveelutions could be appearing" etc. but i agree with you. i don't think this is sylveon's debut episode but i do think they're sort of preparing an anime reveal besides the movie short, just not now.
    Well we saw the "treasure" is evolution stones, and the 3 Eevees plus other evolutions stone pokemon so I don't see much space to arguee but sure I'm sure people will arguee .

Well we saw the "treasure" is evolution stones, and the 3 Eevees plus other evolutions stone pokemon so I don't see much space to arguee but sure I'm sure people will arguee .
    Agreeing with you. I believe this episode is dedicated to Pokemon that have evolved/will evolve from the evolutionary stones.

Why do these episodes seem so pointless? I mean the title doesn't even hint at anything interesting and we already had virgil to show off eeveelutions.

Deserted Island Adventure makes me think that the Pokemon will get lost in this episode with the Eevee family

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Why do these episodes seem so pointless? I mean the title doesn't even hint at anything interesting and we already had virgil to show off eeveelutions.
    The point of the episode; until otherwise stated, is to give viewers a story they can enjoy. Whether or not you are interested in it doesn't really matter, other are and will be interested. More over, as already noted, this episode seems to be more about evolution stones appose to Eevee's evolution(Although they seem like they'll play a main part in the episode, at least the generation 1 evolutions as they are the only ones to evolve by stone).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

you know this would be a good time for a rival appearance. Both Trip & Bianca have pokemon that need stones to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you know this would be a good time for a rival appearance. Both Trip & Bianca have pokemon that need stones to evolve.
    That's a very interesting idea. Maybe one of them will be on this island to find the required stone that they need for their Pokémon. But still, both of them suit exactly in the main subject. Bianca loves Pokémon evolution (she was so excited to evolve her Shelmet and get a powerful one) while Trip is training hard to defeat Alder and an evolution could just be the right thing for his Lampent.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Well considering they are following Ash out of Unova, they might all be going to poke france lol.
    This information was not known to me at point of writing. Sticking with my hopes though.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If it does, it's not going to be really seen by any of the main cast.

I think it's too soon for next Pokemon to show up, especially since Sylveon is technically the only one who can appear out of the 6 we do know. Granted that might change by July, but I doubt it.

No rivals should technically show up.

Rivals get screwed over as usual.
    Hence why 'rival destinies' and 'adventures in unova' were really poorly chosen dubnames...

The special and episode are airing in the same month, date not specified. There's a huge amount of previous dealings with the animé and movie tie-ins that suggest that the two weeks prior to the movie, will:
    - A. Feature a re-run of the Keldeo movie.
    - B. Feature a Naruto Shippuden special in order to make up for the loss of a time-slot the previous week due to the rerun airing.

Meaning that it is far more likely that this episode will air after the movie/and special have premiered.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Agreeing with you. I believe this episode is dedicated to Pokemon that have evolved/will evolve from the evolutionary stones.
    EEEEEELEKTRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Why don't we throw in Elesa as well? Why would Trip sail to a remote island, between Unova and the boonies?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

That would be nice, but I'm not expecting, I've been waiting for one to appear for awhile, but it would be nice to see one still.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That would be nice, but I'm not expecting, I've been waiting for one to appear for awhile, but it would be nice to see one still.
    Eitherway, July is the time in my book, eventhough we might not get shots of the special due to camera/theater restrictions.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast