Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Add me to the club of the amnesiac people. XD

Well... no wonder I forgot, we still have no info about this episode. However, I'll say something about that: I don't see any evolution or capture happening here, for now.
    Me neither, though I do hope Pansage evolves here. Give Cilan a change please xD

While I don't see any evolution or capture with the info we have now other then treasure hunt for evolution stones. Anyway since the idea of Cilan getting a Leaf Stone and using it on Pansage in this episode or later has been posted a few times here what about all three at least get a stone or two. In Ash's case at least we know he'll be going to Kalos where he can use the stones he have on any Kalos stone Pokemon he captures or some plot similar to Moving Pictures in Jotho.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Oh yea, I kind of hope eelektrik also makes its debut. It's not as marketable as tynamo or eelektross, but it still deserves something.
    It made its debut in that gem mystery episode...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

This should be episode 12, then. It's announced for July, and since episode 11 is the Ohbem episode airing July 4th, we'll get a movie special July 11th, and a break July 25th. This leaves July 18th the only remaining date this can air.

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    It made its debut in that gem mystery episode...
    Yea, I know, I posted that way before that episide....

And I do really like the idea of pansage evolving. There really would be nothing that would go against it. It isnt like pansage has been some marketing gold for BW.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yea, I know, I posted that way before that episide....

And I do really like the idea of pansage evolving. There really would be nothing that would go against it. It isnt like pansage has been some marketing gold for BW.
    the only thing I can think of against it is would they give someone a fully evolved team.

Dento has potential to do something here. It's a mystery after all
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Dento has potential to do something here. It's a mystery after all
    It would be nice for him to take a main role here helping Pansage search for a leaf stone so it can evolve

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    It would be nice for him to take a main role here helping Pansage search for a leaf stone so it can evolve
    Yeah I have my fingers crossed he'll star in this episode. What if all three brothers come looking for stones? And they all get split into groups. I'd love to see Ash and Cress in one group, and Pod and Iris in another. Dento just gets stuck by himself, but he'd have his own mishaps lol

Or actually switch Cress and Chili, I could see Chili and Ash butting heads, and Cress not be used to sticks and stuff.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th June 2013 at 7:23 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Yeah I have my fingers crossed he'll star in this episode. What if all three brothers come looking for stones? And they all get split into groups. I'd love to see Ash and Cress in one group, and Pod and Iris in another. Dento just gets stuck by himself, but he'd have his own mishaps lol.
    You have some wonderful ideas for Dento actually. I guess one could expect that from a Dento fan? Yeah, I would definitely like what you said to happen. Remember his subway stamp obsession? He could do solo when Ash and Iris are away too.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Don't know if it's confirmed or not, but if Sylveon isn't in this episode, this episode is going to be the most pointless episode in the entire DA adventures.

Seriously do we NEED another episode about Eevee and Eeveelutions this soon, if it's not going to include Slyveon at all?

This is under the assumption all Eeveelutions (Eevee included) are in this episode.

It's not like anyone on the main cast is going to catch one.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Don't know if it's confirmed or not, but if Sylveon isn't in this episode, this episode is going to be the most pointless episode in the entire DA adventures.

Seriously do we NEED another episode about Eevee and Eeveelutions this soon, if it's not going to include Slyveon at all?

This is under the assumption all Eeveelutions (Eevee included) are in this episode.

I am thinking this episode is more about the Striation brothers and the monkeys, the eeveevolutions are here only because they have a chance to show them off. You can't really complain if Eevee is not the main focus and the Monkeys are, right?

Although I am just speculating at this point. There's a good chance that what you said can happen. Well in that case we will have to go on a rant again until Sushi locks the thread:x

Looked up a few posts back. The episode seems to be focused only on Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon along with things like Ninetales, Mismagius etc. SO I am thinking Sylveon won't appear, and the same for Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Espeon.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 9th June 2013 at 10:31 AM.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

This episode is about evolution stones, the only Eevee appearing are Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon most likelly, unless Sylveon evolves with a new stone.

It isn't more or less pointless or not than any other islands they visited, they are visiting diferent islands, this island is related to evolutions stones, just like we got Migration island, etc.

The pokemon are the Eevees because they are being promoted since BW2 and to XY for obvious reasons but other evolution stone pokemon are appearing, Shiftry, Ninetails are in the picture also I believe.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 9th June 2013 at 1:58 PM.

Is it confirmed it's the 12th ep or just and asumption!? Pansage evolution hmmm! Not really into that. The guy is lovely in his appeareance!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

How many you bet we'll see again Ash or Pikachu refusing a Thunderstone ?
    Anyway, I doubt Pansage's gonna evolve here. I don't know, it's a little bit like Pikachu and Axew, small and marketable. I wouldn't dislike to see this, however, but if Cilan had the chance of getting a Leaf Stone to evolve Pansage, I can already see the same thing as Brock did with "his" Vulpix with the Eevee Brothers.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I hope this episode has a running gag where Pikachu gets very close to a thunderstone causing both Ash and Pikachu to freak out and be on edge all the time.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I hope this episode has a running gag where Pikachu gets very close to a thunderstone causing both Ash and Pikachu to freak out and be on edge all the time.
    A little bit like in the Climbing the Tower of Success! episode, I think ? Yeah, it would be fun.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    i think that sounds good. they did something dimilar in climbing the tower of success, but so long as it doesn't get over used i wouldn't mind seeing it every now and again.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Probably, because apparently once isn't enough. (I'm not being facetious; I actually do think it'll happen)

Anyway, thank God that this isn't just another Eevee family episode. Like yeah some of its evolutions will appear, but this seems like an episode dedicated to stone evolutions altogether. However, I'm sure the writers will play favorites because obviously the Eevee family is popular and ratings will soar if they get a lot of screen-time. I'm sure this episode will be pure filler in the end though. I don't expect an evolution or even a debut (Sylveon or however you spell its name).

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    This should be episode 12, then. It's announced for July, and since episode 11 is the Ohbem episode airing July 4th, we'll get a movie special July 11th, and a break July 25th. This leaves July 18th the only remaining date this can air.
    Break for July 25th confirmed? Will Naruto divulge in an hour long (filler?)-special? Is this the ticket out of filler-mode, or just what? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I am thinking this episode is more about the Striation brothers and the monkeys, the eeveevolutions are here only because they have a chance to show them off. You can't really complain if Eevee is not the main focus and the Monkeys are, right?

Although I am just speculating at this point. There's a good chance that what you said can happen. Well in that case we will have to go on a rant again until Sushi locks the thread:x

Looked up a few posts back. The episode seems to be focused only on Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon along with things like Ninetales, Mismagius etc. SO I am thinking Sylveon won't appear, and the same for Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Espeon.
    And Shiftry, probably my favorite Non-Starter-Grass-type! One look of a Shiftry, and the mood becomes all tense.. I like..

Anyway, I doubt Pansage's gonna evolve here. I don't know, it's a little bit like Pikachu and Axew, small and marketable. I wouldn't dislike to see this, however, but if Cilan had the chance of getting a Leaf Stone to evolve Pansage, I can already see the same thing as Brock did with "his" Vulpix with the Eevee Brothers.
    100% sure of a mention, as that's all what Da! is doing, mentioning prior episodes and trying to reanimate/retell them in sucky ways.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I guess Gogoat will debut in this episode since there is a break on the 11th and the 25th, meaning this episode will air on the 18th

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Didn't see Helioptile for whatever reason when I first looked at it. I am looking forward to this episode though, finally a non-filler after so long.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What is the Gogoat wlpoman carrying in her hand?

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    What is the Gogoat wlpoman carrying in her hand?
    It looks like a video camera to me.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast