Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    It looks like a video camera to me.
    Me too................ maybe she's travelling around the world, recording stuff. Which makes me doubt if she would appear in this episode. Maybe July 18th is two parter.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Fanfics on SPPF: Hikari...Shinji...Satoshi!
    FF.Net profile: Here!!

MAI TUMBLR

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Me too................ maybe she's travelling around the world, recording stuff. Which makes me doubt if she would appear in this episode. Maybe July 18th is two parter.
    It's totally weird though.. 'Deserted Island Adventure', and we get tons of new characters and people present.. :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Seems like there won't be a break on July 25 after all so I'll take back everything I said. This does mean however that this is episode 13 of DA, meaning someone should edit the thread title.

I'm thinking this could be; 1) another episode where the pokemon are separated from their trainers. 2) Ash and co encounters Eevee and the other pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It's totally weird though.. 'Deserted Island Adventure', and we get tons of new characters and people present.. :S
    i agree that does seem kind of weird.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard, Astaral Shadow of the Under and FairyWitch.

Now it makes sense why we know nothing about this episode. They didn't want to talk about Alexa who is traveling with ash.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Seems like there won't be a break on July 25 after all so I'll take back everything I said. This does mean however that this is episode 13 of DA, meaning someone should edit the thread title.
    Do we have actual confirmation about the date? Perhaps they weren't sure about where to ditch the Alexa episode. Do we know if Alexa is travelling with Ash and co from the twelfth episode onwards? I haven't seen confirmation yet.

EITHER WAY, my favorite pass time since Da! started: DATES!

June 20th: BWda9 - Ash and Iris Break it Off!
    June 27th: BWda10 - Jirachi
    July 4th: BWda11 - Beheeyem
    July 11th: Awakened Mewtwo-short
    July 18th: BWda12 - Alexa, Noivern, Gogoat and Helioptile (Alexa-arc)
    July 25th: BWda13 - Treasure Chest (Alexa-arc)
    August 1st: Break?
    August 8th: BWda14 -
    August 15th: BWda15 - Noivern appears - Legend of the Comet and the Hero!! (Alexa-arc)
    August 22nd: BWda16 -
    August 29th: BWda17 -
    September 5th: BWda18 -
    September 12th: BWda19 -
    September 19th: BWda20 -
    September 26th: BWda21 -
    October 3rd: BWda22LAST BEST WISHES EPISODE/Sayanora?
    |-----------------------------------------------------|
    October 10th: BREAK
    October 12th: XY-Worldwide Release
    October 17th: XY-I: Going with Roman numerals here, and the airings based on Black and White/Best Wishes-release/starting dates.

Conclusion: 8 dates left. And these optional episodes:
    - Emolga and Team Rocket: Poster
    - Claire and the Dragons: Poster
    - Striaton Triplets: Opening
    - Juniper and Accelgor: Opening?
    - Kanto-episode: Delilah, Mimey, Bulbasaur?

Eitherway, I want some real quick confirmation on the July 25th airdate, the titles for TR/Emolga and Clair and then see what happens afterwards. It's just too much to have to sit through the crap at this point.
    Last edited by Locormus; 1st July 2013 at 2:41 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Do we have actual confirmation about the date? Perhaps they weren't sure about where to ditch the Alexa episode. Do we know if Alexa is travelling with Ash and co from the twelfth episode onwards? I haven't seen confirmation yet.
    Dephender is the one who started about a break on the 25th but he was wrong. He told me so in a VM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

finally an air date. hopefully after this Clair will appear!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

So no break(for now atleast) nice.

Hoping they reveal the new episode titles soon, I want to know what happens besides the Clair and Emolga with TR(urgh) episodes.

It's possible Pokémon may have a break in August, last year there was a break (and a double episode showing of Naruto Shippuden) on 9th August.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So no break(for now atleast) nice.

Hoping they reveal the new episode titles soon, I want to know what happens besides the Clair and Emolga with TR(urgh) episodes.
    Oh but there will be a break, and it's going to be the most inconvenient break.

Actually even though it's too late, I would've preferred this episode be the one pushed back because of a break.

So we could've had 5 straight episodes in August, as a result of it having 5 Thursdays.

Question: Is there any reason why there would be more than one break for Pokemon? What I'm asking, should there only be 1 break as a result of the movie airing on that one Thursday, or was there something else that happened or is going to happen, that would indicate there being two breaks.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Question: Is there any reason why there would be more than one break for Pokemon? What I'm asking, should there only be 1 break as a result of the movie airing on that one Thursday, or was there something else that happened or is going to happen, that would indicate there being two breaks.
    The movie special in mid-July eats Naruto's timeslot, so Naruto gets a double episode special to make up for it. This happens every year.

^ Naruto can take the slot of october break (the week after XY starts) right? Or the break must happen in August?

Didn't we got a double episode last year but Naruto didn't get one? Maybe is happening again!

Also Alexa is also here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The movie special in mid-July eats Naruto's timeslot, so Naruto gets a double episode special to make up for it. This happens every year.
    I knew that but that wasn't what I was asking.

I was asking if there was any reason why we would suddenly get two breaks instead of one.

I'm not counting the movie slot as a break, if you are counting it as an additional break, then change two breaks with three.

As in two times around the same time where Naruto would get two double episodes have aired.

I think I remember one year, where there was a break, Naruto aired two episodes, then a few weeks later there was another break with Naruto and two episodes.

That's what I'm asking. Or is just going to be the one double Naruto episode break, that we are getting because of the movie.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

@dmandustin, the breaks works like that:

In Japan, each show has a timeslot on the network (in this case, TV Tokyo). Pokemon airs at 19:00 on Thursdays and Naruto airs at 19:30 on Thursdays.

There are times where Pokemon or Naruto (mainly the former first) decided to air specials of 1 hour and longer). When these happens, one series takes the slot of the another show.

In July 11st Pokemon will ate with the movie and special his timeslot, Naruto timeslot and the timeslot of another program. The timeslot of that program won't be put in other slot(remember that this happens once in July and it isn't an anime) but the Naruto timeslot is usually put on another timeslot later when Naruto wants (could be 1-2-3-4 weeks, 1-2-3 months until 6 months, or not use at all).

Naruto airs two more episodesd than pokemon in a year because Naruto don't do movie specials. If they do, the two series will have the exact number of episodes.

I think that this is was a agreement that happened in early DP (or late AG) who allow Pokemon (and Naruto) to get specials from time to time without any show getting timeslots.

If I were to do a guess, the break will be on August 1st or 8st, mainly the latter. Because the 8th and near dates are one of the worst timeslot to air pokemon through the year (apart of Golden Week, Christmas).

Another things is if that the show wasted time in specials for a week like the past 16th August special that takes the normal slot. Here Naruto don't have any right to cover the break and Pokemon don't have the episode missing back.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Also Alexa is also here!!
    Not sure if I'm even excited about that. I'm more interested in possibly seeing those Ghost-types from the Opening. Since they're not in the Jirachi episode as was once assumed, they might be in this one. I'm just trying to be hopeful for something because this episode already screams filler to me and I want something to look forward to.

I'm kind of holding out hope that the ghosts have a whole episode to themselves, maybe being another "spookier" episode like litwik's mansion, which was one of the best fillers in BW.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Vulpix is the data broadcast pokemon for this ep

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Vulpix is the data broadcast pokemon for this ep
    Well I believe there was a Ninetails int he poster, when I saw the Pansage in the data broadcast I was hoping it was from this episode .

hmmm so then maybe a plot point in this episode is helping Vulpix evolve and then Cilan catches it. I wanted it with him since BW2 came out

or there are just random multiple vulpix & Ninetales there

The episode is about pokemon evolving by evolution stones with Eevees as the main focus, so I doubt Vulpix will be that important, maybe at the middle of the episode where the break happens and the live caster/DareDa thing appears Vulpix appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The episode is about pokemon evolving by evolution stones with Eevees as the main focus, so I doubt Vulpix will be that important, maybe at the middle of the episode where the break happens and the live caster/DareDa thing appears Vulpix appear.
    Who said thd Eevees were the main focus? Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Mismagius, Ninetales, and Shiftry.

So there might be a group of Pokémon that want to evolve so they teamed up to find the stones. 3 Eevee, Vulpix, Misdreavus, and Nuzleaf.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Who said thd Eevees were the main focus? Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Mismagius, Ninetales, and Shiftry.

So there might be a group of Pokémon that want to evolve so they teamed up to find the stones. 3 Eevee, Vulpix, Misdreavus, and Nuzleaf.
    I though a summary talked about an Eevee and the evolution stones thats why, as far as I'm concerned if it focused on other pokemon it would be welcome I had enough of Eevees for now.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast