Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

Glacia D:<

I remember how back in Ruby she would literally tear apart my team, due to me having so many Dragon Types...

Agatha.
    Spamming confuse ray on golbat and hypnosis/dream eater on gengar. Not to mention you have to fight Lance and Blue after her.
    She's the reason it took me 2 weeks to beat the Elite 4 on Fire Red.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

- Whitney and her Miltank

- Clair and her Kingdra

- The anime writers

- Hugh's unleashing rage

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Damn Clair not giving me her badge, and making me do even more work! D:<
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Most fighting types bar Gallade and Lucario really. There are some types you have to accept you will never get along with, and fighting types just happen to be mine. Them and Drapion, I tried to use him twice in playthroughs and gave up both times.

I also love the Sinnoh games, but for the love of god would it have killed them to include more fire types, or at least have trainers with fire types so we can trade for them on the GTS?

Liza and Tate... I sucked at Pokemon as a little kid so obviously my starter, Torchic, was the only Pokemon I used besides the HM Slaves. So basically I had level 60 Blaziken and a team of level 20 HM Slaves when I went into the double battle gym. I must say, when your main pokemon is a fighting type in a psychic type gym it is awful. It took me months to beat then, but then Kyorge. I could never catch it so I just ignored the game and go Pearl. I eventually found it again years later, caught the legendary, and started a new game. I must say that even then I had Liza and Tate troubles to the point where I just started a new game, made it a Nuzlocke, and eventually beat them thanks to my Sceptile and Plusle.

I also hate ALL normal type gym leaders. I can only get myself to like Norman for the story aspect and Cheren for the story aspect and how cute he is (he, Volkner, and Grimsley are my Poke-crushes, 'kay?). Whitney's Milktank is the bane of all of our childhoods, Norman's entire team is hell the beat unless you have protect, Lenora's Watchog is the only reason why Conkledurr is even on my team, and Cheren is such a Work Up spammer that you just have to take him out as soon as possible.

I also used to hate Lucian as he was the main reason I took so long to beat the E4 in Pearl, almost more so than Cynthia. I've grown to like him for his character so I don't really feel hate for him now, but I used to feel a lot there as well.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Lance because he got three Dragonites.

Clair becuase she doesn't give you a badge right away upon being defeated.

Tepig's line because they're fighting as secondary type.

Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    Lance's Aerodactyl in HG/SS. He always seem to have something against my team mates, and always outspeeds them.
    Aerodactyl is naturally a very fast Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I don't think I will ever be able forgive Zubats and Geodudes for ruining every single cave at the start of Gen 1 & 2 games. Why can't I have any freaking repels at the start of the game to keep them away!?!
    Actually, you can.

I absolutely hate Arbok spamming Wrap in RBY. Also, Geodude and Tentacool, because they're very annoying. And Juan's Kingdra.

I'd agree with the geodude hate in caves, but one of them actually ended up shiny in a LG playtrough so I actually have a specific love for them now. I also never felt annoyed by tencool for some reason, but I do agree about zubats, they still annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    Liza and Tate... I sucked at Pokemon as a little kid so obviously my starter, Torchic, was the only Pokemon I used besides the HM Slaves. So basically I had level 60 Blaziken and a team of level 20 HM Slaves when I went into the double battle gym. I must say, when your main pokemon is a fighting type in a psychic type gym it is awful. It took me months to beat then, but then Kyorge. I could never catch it so I just ignored the game and go Pearl. I eventually found it again years later, caught the legendary, and started a new game. I must say that even then I had Liza and Tate troubles to the point where I just started a new game, made it a Nuzlocke, and eventually beat them thanks to my Sceptile and Plusle.
    AGREED! They got worse in Emerald, what with Xatu and Claydol (dang EQs....) followed by the space rocks.

In fact, Tate and Liza are one of the reasons I usually steer clear from playing RSE sometimes hahaha
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    AGREED! They got worse in Emerald, what with Xatu and Claydol (dang EQs....) followed by the space rocks.

In fact, Tate and Liza are one of the reasons I usually steer clear from playing RSE sometimes hahaha
    They're part of the reason why RSE was one of my least favorite games. I never fully hate a main serious Pokemon game, but it's one of the ones I like the least. That with the combination of my shiny Rayquaza SR fail I just never could get into it after my Nuzlocke. :\

The first pokemon game I ever played was Yellow... So yeah, I hated Brock. And there was this horrible trainer, a hiker with a graveler in rock tunnel, which I always managed to lose against. I recently played through it and I felt the nostalagia of beating him.
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

Personal vendetta... hmm... Pikachu. A hatred that's been building for 5 Generations.
    Yellow: that stupid thing won't evolve, can only rarely beat the rival's Eevee, not remotely helpful against Brock, gets obliterated by Misty's Starmie if it doesn't have Thunderbolt, utterly harmless to Lt. Surge and Erika, gets one hit KOed by Sabrina's Alakazam's Psychic (though understandable in those days), (not even mentioning Giovanni), and can't even beat Lorelei in the Elite Four when it has offensive type advantage against most. And it's screwed against the rival's Flareon/Jolteon at the end (Quick Attack by Flareon, and... just Jolteon).
    Gold/Silver: never used it due to the built up hatred of the mouse.
    Ruby/Sapphire: STATIC! That stupid mouse!
    Platinum: used it once in the Battle Castle. Light Ball attached, taking on a level 47 Staraptor in the Castle Valet battle. Shouldn't be a problem with max Atk Volt Tackle, but... one hit KOed by Quick Attack.
    White/White2: no Light Ball = no point. It now has the offensive power of an apple falling to the ground, and has the defenses of said apple 3 weeks after impact.
    A recent RNG binge has left quite a few shiny IV 31 all (or practically 31 all) Legendary Pokemon left over, among others.
    I will gladly sell them to those who desire for interesting offers. Since I can RNG, a random shiny is as interesting to me as an ant is to a math professor.
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: , x2
    Shiny, Jolly, IV 31 all:
    Shiny, Jolly, IVs: 31, 31, 31, 24, 31, 31: , , , ,
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: x2
    Timid, IVs: 31, 4?, 31, 31, 26, 31: x6, x5

Cynthia's Garchomp in Pokemon D/P, before it got nerfed in Platinum. I absolutely hated it! I could never beat it! But after I got Sneasel... Revenge is a dish best served Cold!

Every time I face Primal Dialga in a freaking boss fight in PMD, I seriously fight him without reviver seeds just to spite him on how weak he really is.

Thank you based Turpoo

Characters like Ghetsis are alive only because it is illegal to use Pokemon against humans, and the Shadow Triad.

The Shadow Triad, seriously. Their appearance just makes me wish Drake (what I named the protag in my White2 playthrough) was trained in weapons handling so that he could just shoot their invisibility cloak to shreds (preferably a P90 with a thermal sight). Every time they appear the protagonist could do nothing but stare at them, even though he could be armed with a very angry Hydreigon and his team to turn them into ashes. Also their appearance in the B2/W2 trailer. How in any possibility can a Bisharp tank a 4x super effective Aura Sphere?
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Cynthia's Garchomp in Pokemon D/P, before it got nerfed in Platinum. I absolutely hated it! I could never beat it! But after I got Sneasel... Revenge is a dish best served Cold!
    I'd like to remind you Cynthia's Garchomp didn't even need Brick Break. Earthquake hits things weak to Brick Break just as hard thanks to STAB, and in Platinum Cynthia's Garchomp actually has perfect coverage in the first round. Not even Bronzong is 100% safe against it.

Miltank used attract... [oponents pokemon] becomes imobelised by love.

Smoochum >
    I was always a fan of Jynx's concept: She's like an ice sorceress or a mystic voodoo priestess. Then they gave her smoochum, there's no mystery to smoochum, its a disgusting blonde bubblegum pink baby, I hate it with a passion.
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

I can't get myself to like Blue. He has improvd in HGSS, but...
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I dislike magnemite. Seems in early playthroughs to be immune to everything. Same for any geodude pre lvl 15

I have a deep seeded hatred for muks.
    time you enjoy wasting is not wasted- john lennon

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Ghetsis...and his Hydreigon....had to fight against him 3 times to win against him in Black...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I just remembered Shadow Tag Gothitelle. Man he is annoying. (The only legal ST Gothitelle is male)

Joey and his top-precentage Rattata. There are no words.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast