Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

EEVEE. I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It just stares at you with it's smug little face. Whenever I find an eevee, I kill it. Whenever a trainer has eevee or one of it's evolutions: TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. Yet I still masuda method shiny eevee. -_-

A part of me kind of always hated the guards in Gold that prevented me to do cool things like climbing the Silph Co., climbing the Kanto radio tower, crossing one of the underground paths...
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

Techloom...Can't stand that thing(btw how the hell can he learn swords dance!?) The jerk keep sporing you and rapidity bullet seeding you to death
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Silversword View Post
    EEVEE. I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It just stares at you with it's smug little face. Whenever I find an eevee, I kill it. Whenever a trainer has eevee or one of it's evolutions: TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. Yet I still masuda method shiny eevee. -_-
    I also hate Eevee. I SWEAR IF THEY MAKE ONE MORE EEVEELUTION I'LL HAVE MY DEO-A USE CHOICE SPECS PSYCHO BOOST ON--- wait what

^Techniloom is very hard to beat if you lack a fast psychic-type, so I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    I also hate Eevee. I SWEAR IF THEY MAKE ONE MORE EEVEELUTION I'LL HAVE MY DEO-A USE CHOICE SPECS PSYCHO BOOST ON--- wait what
    If you're confused about the MM eevee, I bred it for my friend (Who loves the little gray turd) on their birthday. Eevee is still the bane of my (pokemon) existence.

Whitney's Miltank. God, I hate that Pokemon and its Rollout.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! /caps

I also hate Jasmine's Steelix and Magnemites, Iron Tail! Thunder Wave! grrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Lance and those Hacked Dragons of his, wasn't enough that he has 3 of those freakin things but they all have T-wave and always seem to go first.......Jerk

Any pokemon that knows toxic and protect.

^^^Lol ubers don't suck

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    Lance and those Hacked Dragons of his, wasn't enough that he has 3 of those freakin things but they all have T-wave and always seem to go first.......Jerk
    Luckily I never fought him in Gold or Silver, but in HeartGold when I went against him, I had my Mamoswine in the lead. STAB Ice Shard + killer attack made mincemeat out of his dragons. It was truly a beautiful sight. If I recall correctly, the only 'mon of his to actually get an attack off was his Gyarados (possibly Charizard too). Everything else went down without a chance to attack.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Umm... Lots of stuff. The Dragon-type Gym Leaders in B2's PWT, Zubat's Supersonic which never seems to miss, Ash being a mushy douche in the anime, the Battle Frontier/Subway which seems impossible to get a gold symbol at...
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Elesa's team of Emolga. So irritating with the switching out and my attacks always missing... also Bidoof. I have my reasons. Mostly because Bidoofs always troll me when I'm trying to chain in Platinum.

Whitney's Miltank. Ugh kept killing my Quilava and other pokemon with rollout in HGSS. Also gym leaders with dragon types cause I always have trouble defeating them. I used to hate the grass type gym leader in platinum cause their pokemon kept using leech seed and killing my piplup.

Those Pokémon breeders in B2/W2. At first it was cool how you could re-battle them everytime you wanted. But it's so annoying when you accidentally run into them and they force you to battle with their sucky Pokémon. It makes me want to shout at them "Leave me alone, I'm busy now! D:<"
    Especially annoying if you are going to EV-train and they just ruin everything... ugh...
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    I wanted to cry when I was a kid facing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I will kill Ghetsis on sight.
    Yeah. I beat N and Im like "WOO I BET N! I BET DA GAME WOOO!" but then Ghetsis walks to me talking about how he hates N and he doesnt think I could've caught zekrom. So I let Zekrom use dragon rage but Zekrom gets killed so I literally rage and sweep his team with samurott. Samurotts best buddy for 2 minutes was Zekrom. Ghetsis is so annoying! in black 2 I battle black kyurem. "IN YO FACE GHETSIS AND BLACK KYUREM I BET YOUR LEGENDARY POKEMON!" then without a healing he battles me. Ghetsis is so annoying!!!!

I never liked Tracy, though it was probably just because I thought he was going to "replace" Brock.
    Someone should trade me a Banette/Shuppet for Pokemon X. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderman View Post
    I never liked Tracy, though it was probably just because I thought he was going to "replace" Brock.
    Same here, I found his involvement in the Anime practically useless. The Xatu & Claydol combination with Liza & Tate on Pokémon Emerald was such a challenge...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I'm holding out a grudge against Leech Seeders and Thunder Wave users, like Ferrothorn.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I hate Youngster Joey, those stupid shorts and his zigzagoon.....

Umbreon, Tate and Liza, Volcarona.....Gamefreak.....Misty.....Flareon..... This list goes on.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Umbreon, Tate and Liza, Volcarona.....Gamefreak.....Misty.....Flareon..... This list goes on.
    Why GameFreak? I could understand if you said the anime's writers, but the company?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Whitney's Miltank isn't even that difficult. She was only difficult on a rematch.

Otherwise, I was on a spree of beating the Johto leaders in one shot until Chuck in Soul Silver.

Anyway, I personally dislike:

• Electivire (Volkner's Electivire in the PWT... *shudder*. Also it somehow managed to drop to lower tiers where it's game over if I encounter one in multiplayer...)
    • The fat female "cute" pokemon (Blissey, Clefable etc... they're just troll Pokemon.)
    • The Gym Leaders in the PWT (Sometimes I think they know what move you chose so they try to counter it)

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

I've got a thing against people who like Psychic types. I live by the rule; Never trust anyone who's main Pokemon is a Psychic Type.
    GO ON YOUR OWN!

I've got a thing against people who like Psychic types. I live by the rule; Never trust anyone who's main Pokemon is a Psychic Type.

Frickin' Gravlers that use Selfdestruct when you are just trying to level up in Victory Road. D8

Personality wise, I HATE Dawn in the cartoons. She's just so self centered, annoying and witchy. :/

Also, the last sage (I think the seventh) in White 1. I think he is technically not supposed to be found. I think he was saved for White 2 or something.
    Claimed Pidgeotto and Morty of Pokemon!
    White 2 FC - 0906.1633.6882
    **I'm looking for multiple Pokes in multiple threads. MESSAGE me back plz~**

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast