Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

I'm starting to hold a grudge against Colress, as his darn magnet anomalies kept paralyzing my Pokémon whilst having Sturdy!

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Any pokeeman that can learn Double Team by leveling up, mostly the Starly family, Pikachu, and Emolga.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

I despise Iris. I despise her attire. She looks like she has a Gliscor on her head. And her hair is too big she probably keeps secrets in it.
    Knarly, dude!

Shedinja once buzzkilled me off a 100 win streak in the Battle Hall, because I had no moves to hit it with.

From then on, when I saw a Shedinja, I made sure I caused it as much pain and grief as I possibly could. I would burn, confuse, and poison it until I finally showed it some mercy and ended its pitiful existence.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910