Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Umbreon, can never seem to have a good counter to it in any scenario.
    Any steel type is a hard counter.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Vespiquen. Aarons in particular. It outspeed all of my team. So it would use attack order, defense order and heal order in combination to annoy the hell outta me. Its defense was so high i could barely damage it.
    Um... what? That's his slowest Pokémon...

Oh yes, one of the posts reminded me... Pikachu ._. And also Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga. I hate all of them.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Pikachu is the only Pokemon I've never really liked. I love Pichu and like Raichu just hate Pikachu. I blame the attention it gets and Ash.

Unpopular opinion alert!
    That being said, I was never really fond of Red. I've always found him to be quite overrated in the Pokemon fandom and his team in Gold and Silver did not help his case. To be honest, the only thing he has going for him is nostalgia and high level Pokemon.

Help these dragons live, click on them.

Dragonite. Just. *sigh* Dragonite...
    I can smell u

Barry for the love of god, shut your face. Or I'll do it for you.

Misty but only in the anime.

And then Lance period.

Charizard, the thing gets overrated as hell.

No wonder he's my least fave of all the starters.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoAir View Post
    Oh yes, one of the posts reminded me... Pikachu ._. And also Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga. I hate all of them.
    Yes... Except Plusle and Minun. They were pretty good in RAnger. (and I raged when I found out ey were considered as playable characters in Brawl, but got cut off. They're still listed in the fighters ._.)

But, anyway, I don't really vendetta against anything, Whitney, Ghetsis, N, Maylene, and practically everyone else in the games (except that Arcues'd Steelix in Ranger) were complete pushovers.

I do however, completely hate the Chimchar and Tepig families... Because they are horribly designed, and, well, I hate them.

If Hugh unleash his rage One. More. Time, I will unleash my own

Let's see Whitey and her Deviltank and all of those people who whine about the 5 gen Pokemon and how it's ice cream and trashbag pokemon mean that "Gamefreak is out of ideas"!

Marlon. He was just ridiculous person. I loved his Gym and his team, but what the heck man? Were you not briefed on the Unova Situation ever in your life? Do you like it when people try to take over the region? jerk.
    Red. I have nothing against him as the protagonist, he was just a guy doing his thang.... but as some sort of "Epitome of awesome" Trainer, NO. His team was just not good. He's overrated to the extreme.
    Oh, also, ALL OF THE TRAINERS IN BLAINE'S GYM IN THE GYM LEADER CASTLE ON POKEMON STADIUM. That is the most impossible thing to beat ever. END of story.
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

People who whine about how Charizard is 'overrated'. Seriously, how is he overrated? All I've ever heard anyone say about him since some idiot at Game Freak came up with Stealth Rock is how much he sucks.
    Pokemon X and Y:
    Friend Code: 0061-0847-8548
    Friend Safari: Emolga, Galvantula, Heliolisk
    Seeking safaris: Currently None.

Looking for: Aggronite, Houndoomite, Mewtwoite Y, Charizardite X, Heracrossite, Groudon

Can provide: Pokerus, Any berry, Lucky Egg, Damp Rock, Light Clay, Light Ball, Heart Scale, Blazikenite, Many HA Pokemon, Most Pokemon only available through Pokebank, Some Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Umbreon, can never seem to have a good counter to it in any scenario.
    Close Combat is your best bet. On topic I can never forgive Tobias for using not 1 but 2 legendaries in the Sinnoh League! That really pissed me off! As if legends aren't advertised enough!?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

I've never really had a vendetta against any of the Pokemon characters..... that is, until HIM. Ghetsis...... I swear, he is the ulitmate d*ckface of Pokemon! He's a major arse, he disowned his son after he failed him, and he has absolutely NO sense of kindness or compasion whatsoever! (whether it be towards Pokemon or people) I mean, at the end of White, I wanted to just punch him in the face. In Black 2, by the time I got to fight him, I wanted to rip said face clean off.

Quote Originally Posted by BladedScizor View Post
    People who whine about how Charizard is 'overrated'. Seriously, how is he overrated? All I've ever heard anyone say about him since some idiot at Game Freak came up with Stealth Rock is how much he sucks.

He came in first place in a top 100 favorite pokemon poll on IGN and LOTS of people voted.
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    He came in first place in a top 100 favorite pokemon poll on IGN and LOTS of people voted.
    Now, is that poll simply about people's favorites in general or favorites in terms of design, or about what people prefer to battle with? Because unless it's the latter, I don't see how that has anything to do with him being 'overrated'.
    Pokemon X and Y:
    Friend Code: 0061-0847-8548
    Friend Safari: Emolga, Galvantula, Heliolisk
    Seeking safaris: Currently None.

Looking for: Aggronite, Houndoomite, Mewtwoite Y, Charizardite X, Heracrossite, Groudon

Can provide: Pokerus, Any berry, Lucky Egg, Damp Rock, Light Clay, Light Ball, Heart Scale, Blazikenite, Many HA Pokemon, Most Pokemon only available through Pokebank, Some Legendaries.

Tentacool/Tentacruel Nuff said.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I just realized something. A moment with my "Personal Vendetta" that was so shocking, I had blocked it out until now.

I love the Pokemon Ranger games. The first ones served as a great jumping point, featuring only 2 possible Partner Pokemon, Plusle or Minun, but still gave the series a great start. Then Shadows of Almia improved on that concept by giving us one Partner from each type... 17 possible partners! I was so excited to see what kind of Partner variety the third installment would have!

And there it was. Not only was there only ONE PARTNER, but the Partner in question was my least favorite Pokemon of all time... playing a ukulele. Thank you, Pichu, for ruining one of my favorite spin-off franchises.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

The Electrodes in the Black Tower. FLIPPING. SWAGGER.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Lance's Aerodactyl in HG/SS. He always seem to have something against my team mates, and always outspeeds them.

I don't think I will ever be able forgive Zubats and Geodudes for ruining every single cave at the start of Gen 1 & 2 games. Why can't I have any freaking repels at the start of the game to keep them away!?!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I must say- Winona's Altaria. That thing destroyed my team in Sapphire so often I started to call it the Altaria of Death. I'lll dread any time I must fight it.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Cheren is the very worst thing in the franchise. He never stops showing up and he's totally unlikeable. All he wants is to win for winning's sake. He's like Ash if you removed all of the sweetness and compassion. A Dalek Ash.

Actually, every NPC in White annoys me, and makes me long for another Pokemon game without a story so I can actually get on with things.

Palkia. I played my way pretty effortlessly through Pokemon Revolution until I got to the round in Stargazer Colosseum where I had to battle Palkia. It could NOT be countered, it had everything in its arsenal to clean my team solid. Water/Dragon is the most devastating combo of all.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Hah. That's such an evil word. Ven-det-tah!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast