Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

Whitney is the first thought and any poke that knows earthquake.... I replayed b2 and my team was destroyed by that one move -.-
    Choose your side

Two words; Whitney's Miltank. It was so bad at one point that I started to panic when I first encountered a Miltank in the wild.

I could also say the same for Bugsy's Scyther given how much trouble it would always give me, especially in HG/SS, except for what happened in HeartGold when I battled Bugsy. We were each down to our last Pokemon- Scyther for Bugsy, Togepi for me. I knew that my only shot was to luck out with Metronome, so naturally I thought I was screwed. I used Metronome and braced myself for the inevitable Splash, Magnitude, Captivate, Memento, or Explosion, only to be caught way off guard when Togepi used FREAKING SACRED FIRE!!! Boosted by Hustle, too! Scyther didn't stand a chance!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Misty's Starmie in FRLG. Unless you start with Bulbasaur or catch a Pikachu, you're pretty much screwed.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

May in R/S/E on route 114, I think, (under the bicycle route) was the hardest part of the game to me. The only way to beat her was with a marshtop with mudshot against her grovyle. Even then it was still hard. Liza & Tate were also very tough. But I like challenges in these games and they've been lacking since third gen in my opinion. Gen 4, & 5 have been pretty easy games, even on challenge mode. So I hope Gen 6, is harder.

Miltank... Just Miltank.. That evil pink cow...

Also Clair's Kingdra

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Zapdos, Metagross, Rotom-W, Tyranitar, Garchomp

Those 5.

Why?

ALWAYS. IN. EVERY. RANDOM. WIFI. BATTLE.

I dont mind people using 1-2, but sooooo many 'good' players just spam that team.

I really really really really really hate Clefable.

I also hate Chikorita, I just hate it's face.. And um.. Vaporeon. I would like it, except it's back sprite just makes me so angry..

I dislike Politoad and TTar. I really dislike weather teams and I always see one of them on my opposing team. I see one of the two of the more than not.

I like TTar too... I just get tired of seeing him all the time bring up a Sandstorm.

I also dislike Ninjask because the only thing he does is be a Baton Passer.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 5th April 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Ever since I saw Giratina and the Sky Warrior, I've really disliked Shaymin... It's so annoying!

And sometimes the anime makes me dislike a character. For example: Iris, May, Dawn, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and... That's about it.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

The anime makes me sick.

The first episode I watched was episode 30. I was inspired by the bravery and intelligence of one character in that episode...

His name was Dick.

Ever since I saw him, I knew my life-long dream was to work at a nuclear power plant.

But then they didn't put him in any other episode of the anime. I cried. Then vowed to hate the anime forever.
    White F.C.: 0777-1970-9810
    and team~
    I have White2 but don't play it too much.
    Pokemon that NEED evo's in X and Y
    I think Magikarp should be in the Uber tier.

I wish they would bring back contests. They gave me something to do besides battling. And it was entertaining.

I had a problem with Aerodactyl for a while, because one I faced in the Battle Tower (and we all know how negative hax is doubled in the Battle Tower) that had Rock Slide/Swagger/Attract haxed me 100%, and I failed to land a single hit!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Hey. Don't talk crap about Chickorita.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Oh, and might I also add that I have an absolute hatred for all of those trainers in D/P/Pt who decided that it would be funny to go all out and use a Hyper Beam or Giga Impact on a wild Bidoof, when there were other options such as the gentler Surf or Petal Dance. Sure, Surf would drown the Bidoof, and Petal Dance would suffocate it.(I don't really know how Petal Dance hurts Pokemon, so I'm just gonna go with suffocation.) But, at least they aren't completely obliterated.
    White F.C.: 0777-1970-9810
    and team~
    I have White2 but don't play it too much.
    Pokemon that NEED evo's in X and Y
    I think Magikarp should be in the Uber tier.

I wish they would bring back contests. They gave me something to do besides battling. And it was entertaining.

Christ lately i have began hating Dragonite even more now. he always gets in my way in Battles, and that extreme speed pissed me off -_-
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

For me personally, I despise Anime Iris and Jirachi. I really don't like how Iris is portrayed in the anime; I personally don't like she's a hypocrite in the anime. Also the game version, while completely better, is most of the time forgotten and overshadowed by her anime counterpart.

Jirachi in battling is completely annoying. It can run so many different sets it's not even funny, and it's sheer amount of sets make it hard to predict as well...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Christ lately i have began hating Dragonite even more now. he always gets in my way in Battles, and that extreme speed pissed me off -_-
    That's because of people spamming DD Dragonite with Multiscale. That set is way too predictable and everyone has a way to deal with that. Everyone uses Ferrothorn/Forretress/insert any other stealth rock user just for Dragonite. IMO the Choice Band set is better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Jirachi in battling is completely annoying. It can run so many different sets it's not even funny, and it's sheer amount of sets make it hard to predict as well...
    If you hate Jirachi, Cofagrigus is your best friend. It's really underrated and can also do something else other than simply countering Rachi, such as setting up Trick Room + Nasty Plot. It can also go on the defensive. Oh yeah, and Jirachi seems like a pleasure to battle against when compared to Prankster Riolu.

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    Zapdos, Metagross, Rotom-W, Tyranitar, Garchomp

Those 5.

Why?

ALWAYS. IN. EVERY. RANDOM. WIFI. BATTLE.

I dont mind people using 1-2, but sooooo many 'good' players just spam that team.
    Zapdos isn't really that great in the BW2 metagame, it's UU after all. Metagross also kind of sucks, Ubers is where it's at, not OU. Totally agree with Rotom-W. I hate seeing it once in every 6-7 battles. Will-o-Wisp FTL and the stupid washing machine is ridiculously overpowered when paired with Politoed + Ferrothorn. Tyranitar is okay. As for Chomp, it's not nearly as good as in gen 4 but it's still very powerful. No more ChainChomp and stuff like that, but it's still annoying to take down if it has a Yache Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Ever since I saw Giratina and the Sky Warrior, I've really disliked Shaymin... It's so annoying!

And sometimes the anime makes me dislike a character. For example: Iris, May, Dawn, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and... That's about it.
    What's so bad about May and Dawn? They make for Ash's perfect partners. They are simply amazing.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 6th April 2013 at 10:55 PM.

Cresselia is a big thorn in my side. It doesn't die EVER!

I hate ash. And iris (games and anime), chili, gold, red.

As for Pokemon, hydreigon, masqurein.

I don't really hate many things, about Pokemon.

Pokemon: Whitney's Miltank, Milotic, FEAR Rattata.
    People: Whitney, Ghetsis
    Those really rustle my jimmies. Not to say I don't like their characters, or the Pokemon in general, just battling them.
    My White Team:
    My White 2 Team:
    My Overall Team:

My youtube! Currently playing: Pokemon FireRed
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gogeta1104?feature=mhee

the fisherman with 6 magikarps.

everything that spams protect/detect.

pokemon- cresselia, all weather trio (all forms), rotom-W, prankster riolu, protect/detect+leftovers, terrakion+beat up
    people- none that i really hate, i just don't care for some.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

I don't hate Shiftry, but the Double Team one in the R/S/E League really annoyed me.

I hate Pelipper. When I was playing Ruby, I ran into one and even though my Blaziken was at level 70, it ended up beating itself from confusion. The pelipper just did that to my whole team, and I tried to run, but all my fast Pokemon were knocked out. So I just had to sit and watch as this Pelipper tore through my team. The worst part? I was on my way to Mosdeep, but I hadn't quite gotten there yet, but I was so close to the island. So as soon as I got whited out, I was sent back to my last town and had to surf all the way back.

I hate that bird.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Emolga. EMOLGA!!!!! They are so annoying, especially with Elesa. First, they spam double team so you can't do anything, then they volt switch like crazy, annoying the heck out of you. I like squirrels. And flying ones are awesome. But Emolga.......NO.
    BUDDER + TORTERRAS = AWESOMENESS

My shinies:
    Gyrados not from Lake of Rage!

BIDOOF PARTAY!!!!

Also X and Y is Kewl. TEAM FLOWERHEAD FTW (Mega Venusaur) :3

Obviously whitney, but what about Blue?

"Im sorry Red, I can do this myself!"

"WELL F*** YOU THEN YOU SNOTTY DOWNRIGHT ****!!! Ahem"

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast