Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Club with a Twist

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well hello cyrius i like dragons too ^_^ i just rnged a shiny dw naive flawless bagon XD

Hi I would Like to Join!
    Serebii Username:Eeveelover824
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PS and Wifi but wifi is a bit unstable at the moment still need to trasfer pokes to white 2
    PO, PS, and Wifi Names: TEG Eeveelover824
    Wifi FC: in my sig XD
    Just read the rules and you'll be good :]

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Hi I would Like to Join!
    Serebii Username: idk
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PO
    PO, PS, and Wifi Names: varies
    Wifi FC: no thank you

Salamence used Draco Meteor bitches!

Salamence is kewl.
    Accepted!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    But... but.. It's Superpower! It's like the most awesome move ever! Maybe except from Overheat..
    Anyways, Maybe I could replace it with Stone Edge?
    If it didn't lower his attack I'd be all for it. If it was Close Combat (in the sense of lower both defenses) I'd love it. But lowering his attack makes things difficult.

Stone Edge is better than Rock Slide, but both don't have great accuracy. I'd go with Stone Edge.

well hello cyrius i like dragons too ^_^ i just rnged a shiny dw naive flawless bagon XD

Hi I would Like to Join!
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PS and Wifi but wifi is a bit unstable at the moment still need to trasfer pokes to white 2

Salamence used Draco meteor >.>

also wow how ironic is it that i rnged a bagon and i had to add that LMAO i should be fine right?

Hi I would Like to Join!

Salamence used Draco meteor >.>

also wow how ironic is it that i rnged a bagon and i had to add that LMAO i should be fine right?
    Yep, you're good!

Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Yep, you're good!

Welcome to the club!
    thanks but it is pretty ironic though XD but cool can't wait for this club to be as popular as the dragon tamer club i did miss that club...

Maybe I can start a topic;

Which Dragon Type do you think performs the best as a Physical Sweeper?
    I'd say for me it is a tie between 3 different Pokemon; Salamence, Dragonite and Garchomp. Salamence has access to Moxie and Intimidate which are both useful for getting multiple DDs up and he has higher Speed than Dragonite. Dragonite has access to Multiscale and overall better natural Bulk than Garchomp and Salamence, which means it is usually guaranteed atleast one DD. Garchomp has the highest Speed, and it can set up quicker due to SD.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

On this one, I must say... Anything with acess to Dragon Dance, good Attack stat and Outrage, powered up with a Dragon Gem. but for the example, I'd say Haxorus, because of that specific reason.

Maybe I can start a topic;

Which Dragon Type do you think performs the best as a Physical Sweeper?
    I'd say for me it is a tie between 3 different Pokemon; Salamence, Dragonite and Garchomp. Salamence has access to Moxie and Intimidate which are both useful for getting multiple DDs up and he has higher Speed than Dragonite. Dragonite has access to Multiscale and overall better natural Bulk than Garchomp and Salamence, which means it is usually guaranteed atleast one DD. Garchomp has the highest Speed, and it can set up quicker due to SD.
    With Dragonite... you get the incredible bulk. Few moves can take him down in one shot. Mence after a few KOs, can take out a Multiscale Dragonite in one Outrage. Dragonite and Mence are two great Sweepers, but I like Dragonite more because of his bulk and the fact an HP Ice does not usually KO him.

thanks but it is pretty ironic though XD but cool can't wait for this club to be as popular as the dragon tamer club i did miss that club...
    Yeah, that is ironic, haha.

I was going to join that club, but it got closed just beforehand! I was disappointed haha

Oh and Elysian, Haxorus can't learn Stone Edge.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 27th March 2013 at 11:15 PM.

I find that Stealth Rock is a huge disadvantage for Dragonite, as it's used alot, and it instantly gets rid of Multiscale.

Haxorus gets Rock Slide, but I find Brick Break will work better.

I find that Stealth Rock is a huge disadvantage for Dragonite, as it's used alot, and it instantly gets rid of Multiscale.

Haxorus gets Rock Slide, but I find Brick Break will work better.
    Yes. Stealth Rock hurts. But having not Hazard counter instantly puts you at a disadvantage. Most people carry a Hazard counter, and if they don't they really should. ESPECIALLY with Dragonite.

I would like to join
    Username: quimagma (do we really have to say our usernames? They're shown.)
    PO, PS, or wifi: PS
    PS name: this is stupid
    Wifi FC: don't use wifi

Oh, almost forgot, Salamence used Draco Meteor, boo yah
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    I would like to join
    Username: quimagma (do we really have to say our usernames? They're shown.)
    PO, PS, or wifi: PS
    PS name: this is stupid
    Wifi FC: don't use wifi
    Read the rules in the OP and you're good :]

OP? What's that? And can you tell me specifically what I did wrong? Because I really don't understand what you mean. And I'm trying my best not to make this a one liner.
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

He edited, probably before you posted.

You know what, since Cyrius still hasn't taken my name of the mod list, I'm accepting you in myself. Welcome to the club.
    Last edited by Colt45; 27th March 2013 at 11:44 PM.
    I can smell u

I'm assuming you mean a Spinner?

How many Mods are there?

You can look at the list, lol.
    I can smell u

I'm assuming you mean a Spinner?
    Spinner or even a Magic Bouncer. I use a Magic Bouncer sometimes because I don't like many of the spinners.

OP? What's that? And can you tell me specifically what I did wrong? Because I really don't understand what you mean. And I'm trying my best not to make this a one liner.
    Apparently I missed your edit.

You're good, welcome!

OP = Original Post, also meaning the first post.

Spinner or even a Magic Bouncer. I use a Magic Bouncer sometimes because I don't like many of the spinners.

Apparently I missed your edit.

You're good, welcome!

OP = Original Post, also meaning the first post.
    Wait wait wait, we can do one liners? And thank you for letting me in the club, and if possible, could I see if I could get a garitina userbar for this club?
    check out the quilava!

well Colt, im totally confused. XD do you want me to take you off or not? XD

I sure hope that doesnt happen here, I guess it did, because Fluffy couldnt "deliver" if you know what i mean. :L

Im gonna make a Lead Frag banner for the club now, to replace that sprite image

Wait wait wait, we can do one liners? And thank you for letting me in the club, and if possible, could I see if I could get a garitina userbar for this club?
    Hmmm,I guess so, even though Giratina should be a mod Userbar, ill allow it!
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Hmmm,I guess so, even though Giratina should be a mod Userbar, ill allow it!
    Well, ever since I got platinum I loved garitina, but I agree, meant for mods, or maybe admin dialga, mod palkia, or owner/co owner garitina. Just an idea, but I would like a garitina one. Hear that eeveelover824?
    check out the quilava!

Well, ever since I got platinum I loved garitina, but I agree, meant for mods, or maybe admin dialga, mod palkia, or owner/co owner garitina. Just an idea, but I would like a garitina one. Hear that eeveelover824?
    lol it seems that you want me to make userbars XD i could do that for you guys since i am making some link buttons that was requested by The DragonKnight at my art shop...give me some time and give me a list of what you want on the sprite...ill have my spriter lost help me out as well since most of the sprites need to be cut down for userbars espeically the legendaries...he really helpful when it comes to sprite work he amazing in that field i thank him for all what he does really...its up to you guys if you want me to do it...

Well that would be nice, i cant do everything myself, and im still making about 100 userbars and 4 banners for an upcoming clan, so i need all the help i can get :/

What do you think guys?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Well, your the leader of this club, so it's your disciion, cyrius. But what I said, does that sound right?
    check out the quilava!

Hi I would Like to Join!
    Serebii Username: deh74
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: no, but that might change soon...I hope.
    PO, PS, and Wifi Names: none at the moment
    Wifi fc: my ds doesn't have wifi since I bought it used and the previous owner blocked it.
    Salamence used Draco meteor...then Venusaur used frenzy plant...then Salamence used Draco meteor againand Venusaur fainted.

I have a question. How is kingdra a dragon while charizard and Gyarados aren't?

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    Hi I would Like to Join!
    Serebii Username: deh74
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: no, but that might change soon...I hope.
    PO, PS, and Wifi Names: none at the moment
    Wifi fc: my ds doesn't have wifi since I bought it used and the previous owner blocked it.
    Salamence used Draco meteor...then Venusaur used frenzy plant...then Salamence used Draco meteor againand Venusaur fainted.

I have a question. How is kingdra a dragon while charizard and Gyarados aren't?
    Well, Kingdra is a sea dragon, charizard, it's fire and flying, which made things dragons in myths, and gyrados, how is that a dragon? Oh, right, it's a serpent or sea dragon.
    Also, application looks right, but I can't approve
    check out the quilava!

Hi I would Like to Join!
    Serebii Username: InsaneDragoniteHD
    PO,PS, or Wifi Access: PS and PO
    PO,PS or Wifi names : PS - Draggi, PO -InsaneDragoniteHD
    Wifi FC:I will give this to those who ask for it..aka friends who wanna trade.

Salamence used Draco Meteor.
    Last edited by Fabulous Ampharos; 28th March 2013 at 4:37 PM.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast