Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 872

Thread: Dragon Club with a Twist

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    If no one gets a battle done by Saturday, I'm going to cancel the tournament. Eevee is out of town for a while, I know that, but I know I'll be able to battle with her when she's back.

    So please people, battle.

    If you are trying to contact your opponent and they don't respond, please VM me this. If they don't respond soon I'll count it as a forfeit and you'll advance to the next round.


    What kind of Dragon do you want to see in XY?

    I hope we see a new typing or two... Maybe another Ghost/Dragon or Fire/Dragon that isn't legendary/Uber. I'd really like to see one.

    Also, a Dragon type that you can find before Victory Road.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    If no one gets a battle done by Saturday, I'm going to cancel the tournament. Eevee is out of town for a while, I know that, but I know I'll be able to battle with her when she's back.

    So please people, battle.

    If you are trying to contact your opponent and they don't respond, please VM me this. If they don't respond soon I'll count it as a forfeit and you'll advance to the next round.


    What kind of Dragon do you want to see in XY?

    I hope we see a new typing or two... Maybe another Ghost/Dragon or Fire/Dragon that isn't legendary/Uber. I'd really like to see one.

    Also, a Dragon type that you can find before Victory Road.
    thanks dk yeah this is my last night before i leave but please guys get your battles done...i hope to come back and see that i can do my battle asap...

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    i have contacted my opponent, but they still haven't gotten back to me

  4. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    What kind of Dragon do you want to see in XY?
    I would like to see a Grass/Dragon, Bug/Dragon or Fighting/Dragon. They are the only ones whose design I'd like to learn about.
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 15th May 2013 at 3:41 PM.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    If no one gets a battle done by Saturday, I'm going to cancel the tournament. Eevee is out of town for a while, I know that, but I know I'll be able to battle with her when she's back.

    So please people, battle.

    If you are trying to contact your opponent and they don't respond, please VM me this. If they don't respond soon I'll count it as a forfeit and you'll advance to the next round.


    What kind of Dragon do you want to see in XY?

    I hope we see a new typing or two... Maybe another Ghost/Dragon or Fire/Dragon that isn't legendary/Uber. I'd really like to see one.

    Also, a Dragon type that you can find before Victory Road.
    I am terribly sorry about my battle..mainly because I am dealing with T-Bolt and he lives in India.
    So if we can't, I will withdrawl from the Tourney.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    What Dragon is your favorite to use competitively?

    Honestly, my favorite is Latios. My Specs Latios set with HP Fire takes out Scizor, Forretress, and Ferrthorn, while he also knows Thunder, which OHKOs most Politoed sets. He also knows Draco Meteor and Psyschock, and all those moves together do serious damage.

    I also love DDance Dragonite, he works really well.

  7. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    What Dragon is your favorite to use competitively?

    Honestly, my favorite is Latios. My Specs Latios set with HP Fire takes out Scizor, Forretress, and Ferrthorn, while he also knows Thunder, which OHKOs most Politoed sets. He also knows Draco Meteor and Psyschock, and all those moves together do serious damage.
    It's a coincidence that we use the exact same Latios set, so yeah, Latios is my favourite Dragon in competitive play. I'm not sure if I just suck at using Salamence properly but it always gets KO'd by normal attacks.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    What Dragon is your favorite to use competitively?

    Honestly, my favorite is Latios. My Specs Latios set with HP Fire takes out Scizor, Forretress, and Ferrthorn, while he also knows Thunder, which OHKOs most Politoed sets. He also knows Draco Meteor and Psyschock, and all those moves together do serious damage.

    I also love DDance Dragonite, he works really well.
    Choice Banded Dragonite.
    It can kill a Metagross in one shot without hax. This guy told me I hacked my Dragonite on PS because I KOed his Metagross at full HP.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  9. #559
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    brooklyn newyork east 102 stre
    Posts
    6

    Default

    my favorite dragon type is...
    garchomp choice bannded because with
    a abdament nature it can kill
    even a bastiadon in one
    hit with outrage
    [/CENTER]
        Spoiler:- Artwork Credit:

    i am the dragon type E4 of the
    T.U.N league if you want to challenge me just pm me

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    There has been far enough time for the tourney. There will be 3 days left. if i dont see another match within that time, this Tourney will be canceled.

    smh.... so many banned people....

    EDIT: Screw What i just said. DK has it covered >.>
    Last edited by Cyrius; 20th May 2013 at 5:22 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  11. #561
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Dragon pokemon are definitely one of my most favorite types. I would have to say Haxorus is my favorite Dragon pokemon it looks so awesome and the
    fact that it has "Hax" in it's name made me laugh. Considering it's stats I would say it rivals Garchomp, Dragonite and Salamence quite well. The only drawback with most
    dragon types is that if you ev train for attack and speed(which is mostly the case for people) they end up being glass cannons, with the exception of Dragonite and Hydreigon.

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    What Pseudo-Legendary Dragon is your favorite?

    Dragonite for me. I think most everyone who knows me knew this was coming. Dragonite and Latios are my favorite Pokemon...


    Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    Dragon pokemon are definitely one of my most favorite types. I would have to say Haxorus is my favorite Dragon pokemon it looks so awesome and the
    fact that it has "Hax" in it's name made me laugh. Considering it's stats I would say it rivals Garchomp, Dragonite and Salamence quite well. The only drawback with most
    dragon types is that if you ev train for attack and speed(which is mostly the case for people) they end up being glass cannons, with the exception of Dragonite and Hydreigon.
    Sorry, but you are not allowed to post in the thread without submitting an application. It can be found in the first post of this thread. Make sure you read the rules if you wish to join.

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Won against RzK 2-1

    First match-
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19478878
    Second match-
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19479470
    (bouncing on psychic dragons is hazardous to your health)

    Third match-
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19480102
    Last edited by T-Bolt; 21st May 2013 at 7:48 AM.

    Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

  14. #564
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hi i would love to join i love dragons

    Serebii username relinquish022
    PO,PS or wifi access i dont really know....
    Wifi FC i dont really know what that means...
    What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? easy
    1. hydreigon
    2.dragonite
    3.dialga
    4.flygon
    5.haxorus
    6.zekrom


    Salamence used Draco meteor.

    i am going to be honest i really dont know how this works but i really want to join so i did the best i could

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    There has been far enough time for the tourney. There will be 3 days left. if i dont see another match within that time, this Tourney will be canceled.

    smh.... so many banned people....

    EDIT: Screw What i just said. DK has it covered >.>
    i am back ill try to make my team then but it may be hard to schedule now that work is getting in the way now >.> but ill do my best for the 3 days left...

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    What Pseudo-Legendary Dragon is your favorite?

    Dragonite for me. I think most everyone who knows me knew this was coming. Dragonite and Latios are my favorite Pokemon...



    Sorry, but you are not allowed to post in the thread without submitting an application. It can be found in the first post of this thread. Make sure you read the rules if you wish to join.
    Same here Dragoknight ! LOL !
    He is my favorite Dragon type and I loved him since I was little !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  17. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Difficult decision. Either Haxorus or Flygon. But Dragonite, Salamence, and Kingdra all deserve honorable mentions.

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I'm cancelling the tournament, we've had waaaaaaaaay too long and only got one set of battles done.

    We can try again later.


    Which middle form (2nd evolution of a three evolution line) is your favorite Dragon?

    Either Gabite or Dragonair, probably Gabite. I think Gabite has a pretty cool design.

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    I'm cancelling the tournament, we've had waaaaaaaaay too long and only got one set of battles done.

    We can try again later.


    Which middle form (2nd evolution of a three evolution line) is your favorite Dragon?

    Either Gabite or Dragonair, probably Gabite. I think Gabite has a pretty cool design.
    Hey guys, sorry for not being active for like 3-4 days, I was sick and busy.
    My favorite middle evolution has to be Dragonair or Zwelious.
    I mean, who does not love a cute two headed monster ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  20. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Mine is definitely Zweilous. I mean it fights with itself.
    If that isn't schizophrenia I don't know what is.

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Mine is definitely Zweilous. I mean it fights with itself.
    If that isn't schizophrenia I don't know what is.
    Wait, you like it because its Schizophrenic? OuO

    I wouldnt say that's schizophrenia. My friend has it, and it scrambles her thought process as well as emotions, but it doesnt make her hurt herself like an emo >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  22. #572
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Wait, you like it because its Schizophrenic? OuO

    I wouldnt say that's schizophrenia. My friend has it, and it scrambles her thought process as well as emotions, but it doesnt make her hurt herself like an emo >.>
    ....you misunderstood me completely lol.
    I have a friend with schizophrenia and he has fights with himself. that's what i mean lol. like not fist fighting but you know

  23. #573
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Wait, you like it because its Schizophrenic? OuO

    I wouldnt say that's schizophrenia. My friend has it, and it scrambles her thought process as well as emotions, but it doesnt make her hurt herself like an emo >.>
    Well, you would fight with your other side too if you had two heads on one body.
    I like Zweilous too..it is adorable <3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  24. #574
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Definitely Dragonair. The Zweilous line seems awfully ugly to me.

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by relinquish022 View Post
    hi i would love to join i love dragons

    Serebii username relinquish022
    PO,PS or wifi access i dont really know....
    Wifi FC i dont really know what that means...
    What would be your Dragon Team if you were a Dragon Tamer? easy
    1. hydreigon
    2.dragonite
    3.dialga
    4.flygon
    5.haxorus
    6.zekrom


    Salamence used Draco meteor.

    i am going to be honest i really dont know how this works but i really want to join so i did the best i could
    Very sorry for the wait, but you are accepted.


    PO / PS / WiFi = If you have access to Pokemon Showdown, Pokemon Online, or WiFi battles.
    WiFi FC = Your FC for WiFi battles.

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •