Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Nope, they were taken to the same Forrest Ash and co went to at the end of the episode.
    Yup, they are saving that blast off for Ash and his friends insteadXD
    So, episode wasn't that intresting but at least Meowth did some cool things, really like how BW people have been doing with him as of late.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    They actually did stop them from destroying the city, TR stopped them from being controlled by TP machine.
    Like I said, they played a part, but in the end, it was basically TR who saved them all

And it's Ludiloco, Ludicolo is the pokemon xD
    Sorry, your avatar totally got to me (Plus I just noticed I only misplaced the l and the c)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

CRUSTLE, the poweeerrr <3333 Loved this episode, TR was especially surprisingly enjoyable and competent. Though maaybe they could've tried to hijack the helicopter with a bit more stealth..what ever it worked out. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Who's Lauder?
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Who's Lauder?
    He was haxorus' trainer.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So that machine makes controlled pokemon fight with 120% of their true strenght, even with that both Charizard and Crustle were able to stop the dragons from wrecking the city.

Now the mist took them to a random forest? Would that be the Entralink? xD
    I think they were just teleported to the forest where N grew up...by gothitelle and gardevoir of course...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

I just watched this episode and I got to say I'm actually impressed with it . Better then I thought it would be. TR made the episode for me(and Crustle/Charizard).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Bleh for an episode with the appearance of Dragonite, Charizard, and a Haxorus I expected more battling instead of a solid minute of seeing haxorus shoot out hyper beam again and again. Outside of that though the episode is solid with appearances of TR, show development of the relationship between N and Team plasma, and Dento actually doing something useful lmao.

To be honest I'm surprised though. I didn't think one regular pokemon going crazy could completely shut down a small town or city. You would think the police would have more fire power than that. Onlly other time I seen a single pokemon shutting down an entire town was zoroark or some other legendary
    Last edited by DoctorDark; 15th March 2013 at 9:23 PM.

Shoutout to tazsaints from Deviantart for the photo.
    I always love dragon based teams.
    I know Charizard isn't a dragon type but he is in the Dragon Egg-group so close enough.

Anthea and Concordia. Most random appearance ever.

"Hey gais we're just gonna take N kthanksbye."

I really want to know what N and Colress were talking about, but on the whole this was probably the first episode of the Plasma arc that I really didn't like.

-I hate how stupidly easy the conflict was resolved here. An errant Shadow Ball fired by a Plasma member just happens to spin right into the machine and destroy it? Team Plasma are developing the same problem Team Rocket had in Best Wishes - big, elaborate plan that gets dismantled insultingly easily. It really does makes them look pathetic.

-They couldn't have had Plasma keep Dragonite and Haxorus with them and keep the suspense up until the finale? How are we supposed to take Colress and the whole 'mind control' thing as a serious threat when both times its failed miserably to cause any lasting damage?

-I know Pokemon doesn't shy away from reusing animations, but this episode was basically just cutting back to the same shot of Dragonite and Haxorus firing Flamethrower and Hyper Beam in random directions with no sense of danger or threat.

-The battle between Charizard and Crustle vs. Dragonite and Haxorus was pointless, they just did the thing where they fire attacks at each other and the blasts just keep hitting each other and disappearing.

-I hate how Team Rocket was implemented into this episode, and it bugs me every time they do this. Maybe this is explained in the dialogue, but why does Team Rocket care about stopping Team Plasma? It seems like a cheap excuse to have a common enemy situation with the group and Team Rocket. If Team Rocket were waiting until Ash was distracted to grab Pikachu, then I could understand them being here. But as it stands Team Rocket is a complete afterthought who serve no purpose in the overall conflict.

Disappointing that this episode was so bad compared to the other ones.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

TR was trying to steal Colress' machine. Thought it was pretty obvious. They weren't just messing with TP for teh lolz.

Edit: And how did TP not seem very threatening? They were able to shut off an entire part of a city with just one rampaging Pokemon. And even when Charizard and Crustle were brought out to face Dragonite an Haxorus, they really made no real progress to stop them. TP might of won if Angie's Liepard hadn't accidentally destroyed the machine. And they really didn't even have a big plan in mind. They were just field testing Colress' machine.

And they caused physical harm to a human. How is that not threatening? Granted that person was N who already gets beat up like a punching bag so who cares?
    Last edited by diakyu; 17th March 2013 at 5:03 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Anybody else say wtf when we just see TP get away without even an attempt to stop them??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    And they caused physical harm to a human. How is that not threatening? Granted that person was N who already gets beat up like a punching bag so who cares?
    Blame that on N for throwing himself away all the time
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Anybody else say wtf when we just see TP get away without even an attempt to stop them??
    I was more wtf that TP didn't try to go after N at all after the Haxorus and Dragonite turned back to normal and just got in the plane and left.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I am numb to all such inconsistencies after watching the show for years.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I thought its cool seeing Anthea and Concordia appearing here to heal N, it left off in a pretty surprising way following on to the next episode which I wasn't expecting at all... :O

I also like the interactions in this episode such as N, Looker and Colress all meeting, they had some really awesome confrontations here.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I thought its cool seeing Anthea and Concordia appearing here to heal N, it left off in a pretty surprising way following on to the next episode which I wasn't expecting at all... :O

I also like the interactions in this episode such as N, Looker and Colress all meeting, they had some really awesome confrontations here.
    it is definitely one of the better episodes we have had recently and you are right the confrontations were great.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Yo! I hear the female grunt is called Adilith. Exotic name, I guess.

It's a neat episode. Things are starting to get interesting now that Anthea and Concordia showed up.

Colress is starting to look like a maniac to me. Even the grunts seem freaked out by his over the top reactions.

Was the COTD nameless or what?

Nameless COTD: You're tearing everything apart!

Don't you mean...tearing YOU apart?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Colress is starting to look like a maniac to me. Even the grunts seem freaked out by his over the top reactions.

Was the COTD nameless or what?

Nameless COTD: You're tearing everything apart!

Don't you mean...tearing YOU apart?
    And nobody was named Lisa XD

Corless reminds me of a fusion of Uryu Ishida and Captain Kurotsuchi tbh

I heard the Female Admin Grunt's name was Aldith. Sweet! Glad the dub is giving us the grunts' names. I wonder what Brad will be in the dub.

I like that there are a variety of Team Plasma grunts with different hair colors and styles.

Prof. Junpier Sr. is all the same; hilarious and leaving us hanging. xD

Congrats Colress, you are now insane. But he is bringing out the power of Pokemon like he does in the games.

I seriously though Ash said "Pikachu, use Thunder Goat!", how ridiculous is that? XD

Aaand Dragonite is back to being the same kind of Dragonite when he first appeared: Rage Crazy.

Meowth: "A REAL Cliffhanger!" hilariously literal. xD

Anthea and Concordia! Awww sweet! I can't wait to see them next episode, because they didn't even speak. Silent is pretty serious.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

The dub is weird, going from Angie to Alidith.

Agreed, idk why they couldn't have just left the grunt's name as Angie but whatever.
    e

This was a pretty intense episode. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Well, this episode starts...

Spoiler:- :

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast