Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    So is N saving iris going to start a new shipping?
    Only if people are stupid enough to do, what will you call it, pedoshipping? guys is like 18 and shes 10.

I really do like how they made Colress a bit more power hungry than in the games. And I like how Angie is a reoccurring character. I hope they bring back Nero and Bianco later in the climax or something.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So that machine makes controlled pokemon fight with 120% of their true strenght, even with that both Charizard and Crustle were able to stop the dragons from wrecking the city.

Now the mist took them to a random forest? Would that be the Entralink? xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Not a bad episode, but it felt like too much was going at one time. Still I give it an 8.5/10

Also, Charizard didn't save Dragonite... that was likely unexpected by almost everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So that machine makes controlled pokemon fight with 120% of their true strenght, even with that both Charizard and Crustle were able to stop the dragons from wrecking the city.
    Charizard and Crustle didn't stop them, TR messing with the machine did. All Ash and Cilan did was slow them down, Charizard and Dragonite didn't even get a single hit on one another
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 14th March 2013 at 6:31 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Just watched the episode, it was a good one. Seeing Looker and Team Plasma again was awesome. Also Charizard appeared battled Dragonite again as well as Cilan battling that Haxorus . And Team Rocket actually interfered with Team Plasma without looking like complete jokes and blasting off XD. Athena and Concordia also appear as well, I was not expecting them to appear in this episode at all. 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I watched it live a few hours ago but nothing really got my attention except that Crustle was used and that Charizard didn't hog the screen. Decent episode. Just what were Team Rocket trying to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not a bad episode, but it felt like too much was going at one time. Still I give it an 8.5/10

Also, Charizard didn't save Dragonite... that was likely unexpected by almost everyone here.

Charizard and Crustle didn't stop them, TR messing with the machine did. All Ash and Cilan did was slow them down, Charizard and Dragonite didn't even get a single hit on one another
    joltik, please don't attempt to start another fight amongst the fans.

Dear god no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Only if people are stupid enough to do, what will you call it, pedoshipping? guys is like 18 and shes 10.
    Haha, this is potentially my favorite post. Bravo Pepsi, bravo.

----------

Seen the images and by the looks of TR's role it looks awesome, i'm glad they're shown as competent and mischievous especially towards Team Plasma (I suppose the writers are simply trying to make up for TR vs TP though). Anyway their treatment is doing them favours right now it's the perfect mix of serious and comedic.

One final thing that is great is Meowth is actually attacking with Scratch, it's a rare sight when he attacks. BW has given him some great treatment this saga and there is more to come.

From the look of the images, 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    It's how the episode went though, to argue that would be just for the sake of arguing O.o
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It's how the episode went though, to argue that would be just for the sake of arguing O.o
    the way you worded your second sentance above just gives me "fighting bait" vibes is all, since it's not necessarly those who like Charizard who will start up a brawl

A new shipping was born today. Deal with it xD

With all due respect, I get that you like Charizard and all, but could you please not take every little criticism and comment about him personally? Especially ones that aren't meant to offend anyone (like when I praised him for being reliable and I was still attacked for some reason). :x

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Dear god no.

I'm definitely using this as inspiration for my new fanfic!

Anyway, about the episode as a whole. I personally thought it was boring, but I expected that. Looker randomly showing up bothered me since it's just too convenient for him to meet up with Ash at just the right time. Also, Colress officially became a generic evil scientist character to me, which is a shame since he had more potential than anyone in Team Plasma imo. But at least he managed to destroy a city, which is pretty impressive; the Team Rocket trio should take notes. Everything else was predictable though, especially the mind control Dragonite part. Seeing N beaten up for the billionth time just had me sobbing uncontrollably though. I'm tired of him always being the "fall guy." I'll give this episode four kisses out of ten.
    Last edited by Lorde; 14th March 2013 at 8:50 PM.

Dear god no.

YES! Now the fandom can pick up the pace on IrisxN fanart/fiction XP
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Ghetsis in N's Castle was a cool little nod to the games, the writers are handling this saga way too well >.<

I'm still kind of confused on where the gang were throughout this episode. I want I say the city they are in was Castelia because of the similar docks but I'm not sure.

And idk about you guys, by I think the forest the sisters were in is White Forest, which could make sense seeing how they're nearing the "White" Ruins and the TR VS TP episode might be in Black City.

the way you worded your second sentance above just gives me "fighting bait" vibes is all, since it's not necessarly those who like Charizard who will start up a brawl
    It was directed at ludicolo's statement that Crustle and Charizard stopped Dragonite and Haxorus from destroying the city, in part that might be true, but TR had the bigger role in all this by destroying the machine

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    A new shipping was born today. Deal with it xD
    I'm not fussed about there being another shipping, i'm bothered about another whiney fandom who mistakes every little moment they are together as 'love' between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm definitely using this as inspiration for my new fanfic!
    Haha! The worst part is that it's exactly what i'm getting at. Now we've had one moment of them huddled together it's gonna be neverending shipping moments for the fans.

Anyway, i'll take a wild guess about you're fanfic that N and Iris fall madly in love, and they both go and live on Oshawott Island forever in eternal happiness. How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    YES! Now the fandom can pick up the pace on IrisxN fanart/fiction XP
    Unfortunately yes... see above.

I'm not fussed about there being another shipping, i'm bothered about another whiney fandom who mistakes every little moment they are together as 'love' between the two.
    Let the shippers ship, we ain't hurting nobody.

Haha! The worst part is that it's exactly what i'm getting at. Now we've had one moment of them huddled together it's gonna be neverending shipping moments for the fans.

Anyway, i'll take a wild guess about you're fanfic that N and Iris fall madly in love, and they both go and live on Oshawott Island forever in eternal happiness. How's that?
    Sounds romantic

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Let the shippers ship, we ain't hurting nobody.
    Not every shipper does, but i'd say a large 70% of them are annoying when they constantly mention any kind of moment they believe is shipping (Example - "Woah, look at that Iris and N are stood next to each other! The writers are shipping!!!!!!!!!").

Sounds romantic
    Maybe i should write fan fics for shippers joke, joke

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well, it looks like it's beginning. Welcome to the Internet.

It was directed at ludicolo's statement that Crustle and Charizard stopped Dragonite and Haxorus from destroying the city, in part that might be true, but TR had the bigger role in all this by destroying the machine
    They actually did stop them from destroying the city, TR stopped them from being controlled by TP machine.

And it's Ludiloco, Ludicolo is the pokemon xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

So no blast off??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So no blast off??
    Nope, they were taken to the same Forrest Ash and co went to at the end of the episode.
    Last edited by diakyu; 15th March 2013 at 5:23 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Nope, they were taken to the same Forrest Ash and co went to at the end of the episode.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode just got much better lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm still kind of confused on where the gang were throughout this episode. I want I say the city they are in was Castelia because of the similar docks but I'm not sure.
    The place they were in was never referred to as anything other than "this city". Though note that they were talking about how they were going to part with N after they passed through it, since he was "going to beyond Hodomoe (Driftveil) City".

So... uh, I'm not sure, actually.

Here's the full cast list for the episode, btw

sadly enough it was true. the writers are choosing to waste Charizards return by focusing on having TR do the work. And it was really that hard to allow a double KO?

I'm glad that I had low expectations for this episode, because it was much better than I thought it would be. I like how the city was already quarantined and the group defied the law to get in. I'll understand it better with the dub, but I think this may be my favourite Plasma episode so far; I just don't get why they chose to manipulate Pokemon right there. Team Rocket was nice to have around in this episode as well. Finally, I like how the episode actually ended by directly leading into next weeks. That's cool and unseen.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast