Thread: Pokémon Pikachu 3DS + Black 2 & White 2 - Dream World Tyranitar & Dragonite + WiFi Co

Default Pokémon Pikachu 3DS + Black 2 & White 2 - Dream World Tyranitar & Dragonite + WiFi Co

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

We'll be updating this update throughout the day so be sure to check back. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
    With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
    Last Update: 15:23 GMT
    Edit @ 09:40: Pikachu 3DS | Edit @ 10:52; Japanese Dragonite | Edit @ 12:15: Episode Pictures | Edit @ 15:23: Japanese TCG Set listings

In The Games Department

Pokémon - Pikachu 3DS XL
    Various reports are coming in showcasing that the special Pikachu 3DS XL, released in Japan and Europe last year, is to make it to North America this month. Having been teased on the official site, several retailers have posted that the console will be released in North America on the same day as Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, March 24th 2013. We don't currently have confirmation, nor do we have a price but it'll be posted here as soon as we get it
    Edit @ 12:12; Confirmed to cost $199.99 on launch

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - International Tyranitar Event
    A new international Pokémon Global Link event has gone live. As we reported upon announcement, this special Pokémon, a Tyranitar with its Hidden Ability of Unnerve and the special move of Seismic Toss, is accessible to players who have signed up and participated in official Pokémon Leagues across the world, specifically the Castelia Season. This Tyranitar is live from 13:00 local time today and runs until the end of May

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Dragonite Event
    For those of you in Japan, we have further details of the Dragonite Global Link. This event is obtainable within Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 games with a password obtained int he databroadcast of today's episode. This password is 130314pokemonbw2. The promotion is live until March 25th for all games

In The Anime Department

Pokémon Black & White - Episode Pictures
    As usual, I have done pictures from the episode that aired in Japan today. This episode features Ash & Co. entering a city which is under attack by Team Plasma. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers;

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - 2013 International Challenge - March
    The newest WiFi Competition for International Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 players has opened up for registration. Registration for this tournament, the 2013 International Challenge - Marchis through to the end of March 21st while the competition runs from March 22nd through to March 25th. This competition is a Double Battle competition and runs VGC rules. The top 128 players in each region earn points towards Video Game Championship entry. All entrants will receive a Rowap Berry

In The TCG Department

Pokémon CG - MegaloCannon
    The latest set of cards is out tomorrow in Japan. This set is a single set based upon the Pokémon Genesect. It continues on the various specific features of the TCG including Pokémon-EX, Team Plasma Pokémon and Ace Spec cards. As such, I have compiled a set listing with assistance from Guested for translations, and have updated the CardDex with the cards from this set. Click the image to go to our MegaloCannon page
    In addition to that, a new promo Battle Strength deck: Battle Strength Deck 60 - Blastoise + Kyurem EX is also to be released tomorrow. As such, those cards have also been transcribed.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

I got this email from Nintendo consumer services today when asking about 3DS XL colours.

Currently, the Nintendo 3DS XL is available in Blue / Black, Red / Black, Pink / White, and on March 24th a Pikachu Edition Nintendo 3DS XL will be released. If purple is what is most important the Nintendo 3DS is available currently in Midnight Purple. If additional new colors are announced in the future, we'll be sure to post the news to our website, www.nintendo.com, so be sure to check back from time to time.

There in your confirmation of it being the 24th.
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

Exactly how limited will these special edition devices be? I don't want to take any chances. Lol. Also, can we pre-order them at GameStop? I'll camp as long as I have to in order to ensure this is mine (x