Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silly things you've done

Hybrid View

Default Silly things you've done

What careless things have you done in Pokémon? I recently raised a Ralts to a lv. 100 Gardevoir because of its good Sp. Atk IV, not noticing that it was Jolly. What a waste.
    E m i l i a
    platinum: 0989 8984 6979

I once tried to EV train my level 70 starter for three hours but nothing happened! I was just in the beginning of knowing how to EV train, so I didn't know about the limits and stuff.

I got a Wurmple to level 100.

And somehow, it was still terrible.

Then later, I ran away from a shiny Wurmple because I thought my game was glitching. I had never seen a shiny before.

Yeah, Wurmple and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    I got a Wurmple to level 100.

And somehow, it was still terrible.

Then later, I ran away from a shiny Wurmple because I thought my game was glitching. I had never seen a shiny before.

Yeah, Wurmple and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back...
    This made me LOL.

I got a spiky-eared Pichu to level 100, forgetting that it can't evolve.

I gave my Salamence a Choice Band and taught it Dragon Dance. ^_^'

i once wanted to release a few pokemon i had double and i accidentaly released my lvl 98 Emboar...byebye friend T_T

Quote Originally Posted by SteeltypeMoccah View Post
    i once wanted to release a few pokemon i had double and i accidentaly released my lvl 98 Emboar...byebye friend T_T
    You could have turned the power off and on... I'm sure whatever you didn't save wasn't worth losing a Pokemon like that...

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

In the Careless folder, I've done from "Not paying attention and selecting Splash while training a Magikarp", to "using Vitamins on the wrong pokemon".
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

Secret Base:

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 265/265 (270/272 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos, Pumpkaboo, and 2 of the other Floette)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

Got a Jigglypuf at LV 50 and evolve it to Wigglytuf, because i thought it was a good pokemon '¬¬
    (that happened in Pokemon Yellow)
    The fact is....Jigglypuff is a way better (looking) poke. Wigglytuf just didn't make sense later! xD
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

when I started in silver, I caught muitiples of the same pokemon and nicknamed one cool, star, thwn "cool-star"...O yeah, and my rival was "Gary-M" XD
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Trying to hatch a bunch of Spinda to see how many different patterns I could get. That was pretty pointless.

Then many years later, I found out that there are like 4 billion possible combinations for Spinda's spots. Glad I quit that little hobby of mine when I did...

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Trying to hatch a bunch of Spinda to see how many different patterns I could get. That was pretty pointless.

Then many years later, I found out that there are like 4 billion possible combinations for Spinda's spots. Glad I quit that little hobby of mine when I did...
    I did the same thing back in Ruby; I went and caught a whole PC box of them to see how many there were. I still have all 30 just sitting on my cartridge. Like you, now I know better!
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Sent an untrained Quilfish into the pokemon world tournament just for the heck of it. Pretty sure I lost.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I was playing around killing wild pokemon in soul silver and then my rival came and when I went to the lab again I had to say the guys name and all I did was hold the A button on my ds without taking notice and I named my rival AAAAAAAAAAA
    another time I named my charecter Hey and my Rival Goodbye and everytime he talked to me I dont know fi he wanted to say my name or say Hey so luckily I didnt properly restart my game on that one since either way I'd restart it.
    On the pokemon game i named the charecter Hello I acsidently clicked a button and turned out the charecter was a girl. I should have paid more attention on those ones

The only thing I could think of is sometimes getting a pokemon that is realistically a decent nature, but then still trying for over an hour to get a better nature one. Especially for pokemon with like a 5% rarity.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
    What careless things have you done in Pokémon? I recently raised a Ralts to a lv. 100 Gardevoir because of its good Sp. Atk IV, not noticing that it was Jolly. What a waste.
    I did the same, with a modest Ralts that had no IVs in Special Attack
    So many wasted hours. I also missed a shiny Electrike patch with the pokeradar a few days ago.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

I was EV training a Gengar, only to notice afterwards that I had accidentally put a Power Band on it instead of a Power Anklet. Fail.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I was EV training a Gengar, only to notice afterwards that I had accidentally put a Power Band on it instead of a Power Anklet. Fail.
    I did the same thing
    3 times...
    I also sold my adamant orb, lustrous orb and grisious orb on my black version <.>
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I only researched half of the information needed to EV train my pokies.... I managed to get the pokerus somehow and I thought that was all. So I bred the ones I wanted, put pokerus on them and went out and fainted wild pokies left and right, completely failing to cultivate the proper EVs
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Um...accidentally hit Latios in SS with something that wasn't Mean Look...and then accidentally saved afterwards.

I used to run around in grass for hours because i wanted a certain pokemon so much.
    Then i click run when i see it cause i wasn't paying attention... lol
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Oh, where to begin? Well, in my first Pokémon game, which was Firered, I found out you could catch Pikachu in Viridian Forest (the sad part is because I was ~7 years old). I was trying to find a Female one, and I found one. I didn't know what a shiny Pokémon was, but I thought all female Pikachu made a little sparkle-thing, so I caught it and trained it to a Lv 55-ish Raichu by the E4. I won with just Raichu (my second highest Pokémon was a Venesaur, and it was in its 30s or 40s). Went on to the Sevii Islands, and by the E4 rematch, Raichu was about Lv 80-90-ish. I lost against Lance. I then discovered the trade on Cinnabar Island where a guy trades you his Electrode for your Raichu. Bye-bye, shiny Raichu. I haven't found a shiny on any of my many playthroughs since.

I read something online about finding Eevee in tall grass in Firered, so I ran around for hours trying to find one. Did something similar with Swablu, who was adorable to me at the time.

I wasted my Masterball on a Lv 50-something Fearow, probably thinking Prof Oak would just give me another one.

I freaked out when my Pokémon fainted and my screen went black. I thought I had lost the game; that was it-- no more Pokémon...

I also freaked out when one of my Pokémon fainted, because I thought it was dead.

A little weird, but I ran around like crazy trying to find a bathroom, and I tried to potty-train my Pokémon, because I was really weird... Let's just say I thought the ledges were rows of.... waste.

I didn't know how to use the dowsing machine in Firered for about 2 years. When it said you should dig around with your hands, I thought the character would bend down and actually start digging.

That's all I got for Firered blunders for now; will probably be back

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Im playing HG again, and I decided it would be a great idea to train a Spinarak from level 5 to 15, purely on wild pokemon -.-"
    Of course, it wasnt until several hours later that I realized that it cant learn anything good. At all. Ever.
    Not that training anything on wild pokemon is a good thing, but still

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Default Watch Upside Down Movie Online Free

Sometimes, I'll breed a pokemon, then not hatch the eggs after I get the nature I want. Then I get 2 whole boxes of eggs -__-
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast