Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silly things you've done

I was too much focused on trained and to level up just two of my pokemons (yes, yes, preference...) which were on level 47 back then, so when i reached the pokemón league i was defeated on the most pathetic way D:

Silliest thing... when I first got Firered, the only Pokemon I trained was Venusaur. I reached the E4 and he was the highest level at level 54 while the rest of the team was at their 40s/30s. I tried so many times to try and win the E4 like that, but... never could so I got fed up and restarted my file XD (When I re-tried the E4 I kept resetting so as to "never had lost" so Venusaur nor the rest got that EXP <_>)
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I had thought that Omastars Were Physical Sweepers, so when i caught one, i made sure it was adamant, and i EV trained it in Atk. it was horrible D:
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Only trained my Swampert in my Pokemon Ruby and te E4 mopped the floor with me...

A certain part of me really believed in the "if you talk to the scientists at the mossdeep's space center when the 100th rocket is launched, it'll let you go on the rocket to the moon where you'll find deoxys", so I used to check it everytime I played Sapphire x)
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

Raising a Modest Weavile in Platinum. Also, capturing Dialga in Diamond with a Master Ball.

Erasing the sapphire file which had a milotic on it.

I didn't realize how hard they were to catch at the time...

I actually specially trained a Togekiss which was a Togepi from Gen III. Taught it Counter and Softboiled, sent it to SS, taught it silver wind, then I got about 11 ribbons in Gen IV, and then went on and sent it into Gen V. It's a badass with Serene Grace as it's ability and Metronome as attack #4.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I tried to get my mom to play Pokemon with me. A few deleted saves and some missing shiny's later...Yeah that was a mistake.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Back in my RB days (yes, before Y) my friends and I were quoted saying...

"BLASTOISE'S STRUGGLE IS AWESOME!"

so we would give him low PP moves to use struggle >_>

I also thought Strength as a move gave pokemon higher stats...what a waste on Mewtwo when we had no move deleter...at least it looked cool in stadium and gave a moderate coverage ^_^;

I only ever trained my Charizard in Pokemon FireRed and got pwned.

(Since this thread is 29 days old, that's technically not a month, so I'm not bumping it)

waisting a master ball on zekrom. it had 45 catch rate...i did not need to use a master ball. also i used to never save before a battle with a one off pokemon, yeah i missed out on many legendaries back then.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Silly things?
    Okay, where do I start? To begin with, I've released at least 2 Power items and a poopload of everstones because I watch movies and stuff when I'm breeding so sometimes I don't pay attention before I release Pokemon I'm not going to use anymore.

I worked very hard to get a great Gengar when I first learned about EV training, and bred patiently until I got one with perfect Speed and Sp.Atk. Then somehow I ended up training one with "fantastic" HP as its highest stat. I still don't know how that happened, either that was supreme carelessness on my part or the stat judge in HeartGold was on drugs when I asked him about my Gastly. >.<

In HeartGold I stayed up late trying to plow through some of the game, and I got the Extremespeed Dratini. I had saved before I took the quiz, but when I saw I got it I saved, regardless of the fact that it was female. I just figured "Oh, I can breed moves from a female as long as I'm using a Ditto." Then I woke up the next day, looked at my DS, and thought with a jolt of horror "Good heavens, what have I done?!?!"

Finally, I traded a Latias and Latios, both legitly caught by me over multiple Emerald playthroughs, for an Arceus that was hacked (Azure Flute) and a Deoxys that was likely cloned. I'd still be kicking myself for that one if I wasn't swamped with Lati@s that I'll probably never use.

However, I have probably logged well over 1000 hours on my Pokemon games if you add them all up, so it's to be expected that I'd make a few epic mess-ups here and there, no?

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

I used a masterball on Lugia, but I have a good reason. It had struggled itself to death TWICE. I had had it.

Also, I assumed Close Combat lowered stats permanently.

Saaatoshi!

I name all my Shuckles after in-game berries
    My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

I didn't evolve my pikachu

Soft-resetting for a shiny, one step before one certain egg hatches. After about 7 resets i realized that shininess is determined once you get the egg. I should've done research before i started.

Turning the game off during the credits in Pokemon Black 1, only to find out that the game doesn't save until they finish rolling for the first time, which you can't skip.

I was playing around killing wild pokemon in soul silver and then my rival came and when I went to the lab again I had to say the guys name and all I did was hold the A button on my ds without taking notice and I named my rival AAAAAAAAAAA
    another time I named my charecter Hey and my Rival Goodbye and everytime he talked to me I dont know fi he wanted to say my name or say Hey so luckily I didnt properly restart my game on that one since either way I'd restart it.
    On the pokemon game i named the charecter Hello I acsidently clicked a button and turned out the charecter was a girl. I should have paid more attention on those ones

Back then, I didn't know that some Pokémon like Machoke evolve by trade, so I levelled it up to 100 without knowing the truth. That was stupid.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I used a Farfetch'd and an Beedrill and Umbreon in my main team.... Thinking they where good

I didn't know that extreme speed on Dratini was an egg move you could only get from a Dratini from HG/SS, and for some reason, I deleted extremespeed for some stupid move.

It's something I regret even now.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Putting HM moves on powerful Pokemon and at a time, training only my starter (and just my starter) and thought all Pokemon evolved through stones...
    - Nate the

I originally didn't know that lots of legendary pokemon were only encounterable once so I ended up defeating Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno in Platinum. I also wasted a Master Ball on a Medicham in Platinum because I didn't believe that it always worked.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123