Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silly things you've done

I thought Maylene's Lucario was a Water/Fighting type. WIth no Monferno to help, I raged more then Hugh.

Sometimes when I'm really tired I go to the Pokemon Centre to heal up because my battery's on red.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

On Random Matchup, I for some reason gave a Lum Berry to Guts Luxray...
    (also, I EV trained Quiet Zangoose. Why.)

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I've done a lot of silly things in Pokemon. The most recent was yesterday when playing Black 2 and I was in the Dream Lot and didn't know that Latios started a battle with you without you clicking it first. So I thought why not just try and catch it with my half dead team but my Mandibuzz critted it and I had to start over to my last save point in Nacrene City...

(I live in the Netherlands)
    When it rained for two weeks in the Summer vacation
    I used sunny day for a half hour to make the rain stop xD

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Used my Masterball to catch Syther in XD (I was young, dumb and I really wanted a Syther).

Used my Masterball on Groudon since I didn't know about Latias/os's evil gimmick.

Used my Masterball on Dialga since I didn't know that fleeing legendaries were a tradition in Pokemon.

I once traded a holagraphic Venasaur card (not 1st edition thank God) for a bagel.

When I was still new to chaining, I thought by getting the chain higher than 40 the chance of getting shiny patches is bigger.
    I broke my Ponyta chain after 80+ w/out a single shiny appeared, wasted hours of chaining... :/
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeltypeMoccah View Post
    i once wanted to release a few pokemon i had double and i accidentaly released my lvl 98 Emboar...byebye friend T_T
    You could have turned the power off and on... I'm sure whatever you didn't save wasn't worth losing a Pokemon like that...

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Way, way back in the days of the original Red version:

- Thought that it was best to have a Pokemon's moveset filled with moves of their own type, leaving me with things like a Pikachu with Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, and Thunder. Though I think I at least left Slash on Charizard.

- Used a Master Ball on Ditto. Yeah...

More recently, when going through the Elite Four rematch in HeartGold, I put a Choice Band on Gyarados so she could put things down faster, but somewhere down the road I apparently forgot I did that, because I had her use Dragon Dance against Lance.
    Pokemon X and Y:
    Friend Code: 0061-0847-8548
    Friend Safari: Emolga, Galvantula, Heliolisk
    Seeking safaris: Currently None.

Looking for: Aggronite, Houndoomite, Mewtwoite Y, Charizardite X, Heracrossite, Groudon

Can provide: Pokerus, Any berry, Lucky Egg, Damp Rock, Light Clay, Light Ball, Heart Scale, Blazikenite, Many HA Pokemon, Most Pokemon only available through Pokebank, Some Legendaries.

Ran from a shiny tentacle thinking my game broke.

Went to a pokemon tournament on half an hour of sleep because I took the over night bus (that's just a silly thing to do in general, it's also a cheap thing to do and a stupid thing to do).
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Teaching my Aggron in Emerald Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast and Hyper Beam.. .-.
    No more words...

I switched in my Roselia from early game in a nuzlocke onto an incoming Explosion from Onix by accident...

luckily onix atk is poop

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I do numerous stupid things in Pokemon. Some of my favourite examples include:

-Spending half an hour catching eleven Sawsbuck yesterday just to get one with a Jolly nature and the ability Sap Sipper. As you can guess... I had that exact Sawsbuck in my PC.
    -Shortly after this, I decided to pay the Neon Colosseum of PBR. To avoid a Dig from my Charizard, who was on the side of my foe, estimating that it was going to hit my Jolteon, I used Dig as well and aimed for Charizard. I forgot it was part flying type.
    -Soon after THAT, buying 10 Proteins for said Jolly Sawsbuck... only to be able to give it three. At the 60 Patrat/Lillipup mark.
    -Years ago, I used my Master Ball... on an Absol.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Sometimes, I'll breed a pokemon, then not hatch the eggs after I get the nature I want. Then I get 2 whole boxes of eggs -__-
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

When I caught and used a Pikachu thinking it would be decent. Lol. Light ball also didn't help.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

I was trying to catch Virizion in Black and I was supposed to press bag to get pokéballs but I accidentally hit run...
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I was EV training a Gengar, only to notice afterwards that I had accidentally put a Power Band on it instead of a Power Anklet. Fail.
    I did the same thing
    3 times...
    I also sold my adamant orb, lustrous orb and grisious orb on my black version <.>
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I use to think umbreon evolved with a moonstone, and then when I learnt about the happiness mechanic I instantly assumed that I had to make my eevee as unhappy as possible for it to evolve...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSwallo80 View Post
    I use to think umbreon evolved with a moonstone, and then when I learnt about the happiness mechanic I instantly assumed that I had to make my eevee as unhappy as possible for it to evolve...
    My friend has a friend who thinks that, and I was complaining because my Eevee was taking forever to evolve, and she was insisting that it evolved with a Moonstone.
    I let her try and find a Moonstone I my game for two reasons:
    - To prove my point that you get an Umbreon by night-time happiness rather than a Moonstone.
    - I had a Nidorino and kind of wanted Nidoking... xD

--

We've all clicked the "A" button too fast and ended up doing the Pokemon center twice, right?
    Well... There was once when I got stuck doing it about five times because I kept rapidly pressing the "A" button. The final time I went super slow with the "A" button just so that I could get away. xD

Not long ago, I went through Black Version with a Patrat only up until the Elite Four (both silly and challenging).
    Might do the same for BW2, except with a Purrloin. I'm expecting it to be 1000098x harder.
    Under Construction

I leveled my Riolu to 100 via Rare candy without even knowing that it evolves from max happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Not long ago, I went through Black Version with a Patrat only up until the Elite Four (both silly and challenging).
    Might do the same for BW2, except with a Purrloin. I'm expecting it to be 1000098x harder.
    I did the exact same thing in my original Blue version....but with Magikarps

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

One silly thing I have already done is teaching TM26 Earthquake to my Swampert and occasionaly knowing after that it was able to learn the move by leveling up.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I'm doing that now!
    Game: Pokemon LeafGreen
    Name: Joey
    Pokemon:
    Badges: 3

Ha, my Youngster Joey run! It was challenging in the beginnning, but since I'm 30 levels above everyone else, it's not that bad.

Another dumb thing I did was EV train a Marowak and Swoobat back when I was learning about EVs. But I didn't know about IVs yet and they ended up being "decent" in their IV spread T_T
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast