Thread: Ash's Best Moments

Default Ash's Best Moments

Here, you can talk about the best things that ever happened to Ash, in your own opinion! No swearing or inappropriate content, please. It doesn't matter if what i think is the exact opposite of what you think, this is for your opinion! If you like this, there is surely more to come. Thanks!

The best moment for me was when Ash wins his battle with krabby/kingler in the pokeleague.. And when Charichard starts to lissen..

One of Ash's best moments was when he defeated his rival, Gary in the Johto League.

I agree completely!

When ash beat drake and became the orange league champion.
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

But my absolute favorurite thing that ever happened to him was when he overslept. If it weren't for that, he would never have met Pikachu. I mean, Ask without Pikachu? Unthinkable!

Trading butterfree for raticate.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Him beating Drake, Gary and Paul come to mind first. Also the episode after his 6 vs 6 loss against Paul, when he was sort of depressed but his Pokemon brought him back, that was really sweet. And at the end there was the whole badass team pose before blasting off Team Rocket.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Ash's best moments.. hmm.. probably the Sinnoh League
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

beating Drake (1st time he wins a championship)
    Also beating Gary was a big deal for ash (beating a childhood rival always is)
    then Brandon (Ash now has the ticket to become a fronteir brain)
    and his last was Paul (2 complete oposite points of view clashing and Ash comming on top)

Hmm, his victories against Drake and Gary were probably his best moments imo.

Ash's best moment was beating Gary, but my favorites are his dumb moments, like the time he wanted to fly in "Tru Blue Swablu" and trying to fight all the brelooms in "A Shroomish Skirmish".
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

As an immature, cute kid for many of his moments in Kanto, OI, and Johto (OS Ash). Defining ignorance and stupidity, yet doing so in such a classic and cute way, OS Ash has a charm that makes you love this knucklehead kid. EPIC ASH!

AG Ash was AWESOME in terms of his personality, dub voice (the first 3/4 of it), and his mannerisms as a mature figure overall. I felt while he was mature, he STILL had his personality remain intact. I loved it when he acted like a goofball yet was smart in battle, too. XD.

DP Ash shined in the Sinnoh League. He kicked Paul's *** and it was AMAZING to see how well that battle was executed. Also, I liked Sarah's Ash here (although I'll always love and miss Veronica-- come on, it's my childhood!). XD.

BW Ash is a goofball again! Funny, but he doesn't have the same charm his OS counterpart did. Still good, though.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 19th March 2013 at 3:17 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer