Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what ONE Pokemon would you want with you?

Yamask, maybe it could reason with them...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

chuck norris
    I'd choose,umm, Aggron. Super-strength to obliterate zombies in a crowd, and has great defenses and impenetrable armor, so they would never get to us.

Or Lucario cuz it's just cool and can kill le zombies in closed quarters with Close Combat/Shadow or Metal Claw, has Extremespeed to make quick escapes, and Aura Sphere to kill from afar
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

That's an easy choice. I would go with Smeargle, with Own Tempo ability (cannot be confused).

- Teleport > To get away from this planet and go on the moon.
    - Natural Gift > To give me food when I need some.
    - Water Gun > To give me water when I need some.
    - Synthesis > To give me oxygen when I need some.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I can't decide on a Pokemon to choose for a zombie apocalypse so I'll take my team from Black 2 and see which one is the best.

Samurott
    Ability:Torrent - When the zombies have made Samurott weary it's water attack will be stronger and be able to take out more zombies.
    Surf - Have a wave of water wipe away all the zombies. When Torrent activates it will be even more effective.
    Ice Beam - Freeze zombies in a block of ice.
    Megahorn - Be able to stab zombies with it's horn but that seems risky. I might not use this move.
    Dig - Samurott could hide underground from zombies and strike at the perfect moment. It could also be used for escapes.

Lucario
    Ability: Inner Focus - The surprise attacks zombies can give won't flinch Lucario
    Aura Sphere - Since it never misses it can especially be useful sometimes and it can send a single zombie flying.
    Ice Punch - Be able to freeze zombies with a punch, might be useful for more bulkier zombies.
    Psychic - Be able to move around zombies with a strong telekinetic force. Can be extremely useful in a crowd.
    Earthquake - Cause all the zombies around to fall.

Arcanine
    Ability: Intimidate - Might be able to scare zombies away.
    Fire Blast - Can consume zombies with fire but the accuracy can make it risky
    Sunny Day - Can strengthen Fire Blast, light up dim areas, and useful for another move.
    Wild Charge- Be able to charge through zombies but that's risky.
    SolarBeam- Can incinerate a row of zombies and won't need charge up with Sunny Day.

Sigilyph
    Ability:Magic Guard - As good as this ability can be in the video games, I don't see hailstorms,poisoning,burns, and sandstorms occurring.
    Psychic - Be able to move around zombies with a strong telekinetic force. Can be extremely useful in a crowd.
    Fly - Be able to fly and escape the zombies.
    Flash Cannon - Can be used as an actual attack to pierce through zombies.
    Ice Beam - Can freeze zombies in place

Emolga
    Ability: Static - When a zombie scratches Emolga it may get paralyzed.
    Thunder - Be able to strike a zombie with a wicked thunderbolt. Would be better if it could hit more than one and had better accuracy
    Acrobatics - Can smack around zombies and since Emolga's so nimble it can easily escape zombies.
    Iron Tail- Smack around zomies with a steel hard tail. That must hurt.
    Signal Beam - Surely Emolga can move the beam around so he can hit a row of zombies with a sinister beam of light. It may cause dizziness on them too.

Zoroark
    Ability:Illusion - Can disguise itself as a zombie so it's useful for sneaking in.
    Night Daze- Can hit all zombies around us with a pitch-black shockwave. It could hurt their eyesight too if we're lucky.
    Flamethrower-Can scorch up zombies.
    Focus Blast - Can send a zombie flying with a concentrated blast.
    Trick- Zoroark can hold a timebomb and manage to give it to an annoying zombie. It could also take away things zombies could be holding.

I think I'll use Samurott, being able to hit lots of zombies with a wave and freezing them in place if necessary sounds nice. Especially with Torrent kicking in when Samurott gets weak causing a more ferocious wave. Dig could also come in handy to escape and sneak around. I'm taking Samurott.

A Ditto that can transform into any type of chick. No unnecessary details needed, you name it. I mean when it happens we need to repopulate, man.

Ditto@ Eccentric
    -Transform

Volcarona. It'll be able to burn zombies while able to fly around with me. Plus, zombies don't chase or attack bugs, so it's all good.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Alakazam

Moves:
    teleport (to run away)
    psychic/confusion (to confuse the masses into believing I don't exist)
    telekinesis (to throw the masses into a giant flaming fire pit)
    future sight (to avoid bad situations)

A Ditto that can transform into any type of chick. No unnecessary details needed, you name it. I mean when it happens we need to repopulate, man.
    dude that is absolutely disgusting.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Volcarona. It'll be able to burn zombies while able to fly around with me. Plus, zombies don't chase or attack bugs, so it's all good.
    That seems like a great idea, I think I would go with Volcarona too.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

The ditto thing has me creeped out.

lets see

Charazad with blaze abilly

flamethrower: can burn Zombies killing them

Fly : will take me away from the area
    air slash: can slice through Zombies

sunny day: will power up the fire move making stronger

Arceus
    Big Bang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>zombies

Samurott-
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Water Pledge
    Strength (to move heavy objects)

I would take Latios. Not only is it smart enough to be self-aware (which is a major plus in terms of company), it can also fly, deal some extreme damage with that telekinetic power of his, and doesn't really require fuel to go at blazing speeds!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Wailord, ever hear of the Book of Johnah? Wailord could just eat me and I would hide under water until all the zombies were dead
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or what, untill all the zombies were/are dead lol. Zombies are already dead, they are the living dead, silly oxymoron. Anyway, I'm having a hard time choosing one, hmmm. Okay I would choose Steelix, why Steelix? Because Zombies can't chew through steel. It moves would be 1) Earthquake: For raw power and pure devastation and an attack from long range is always good 2) Dragonbreath: to paralyze them and gain time to make a quick exit 3) Iron Tail: for a reliable close up physical move. 4) I'm having trouble deciding what the fourth move should be, probably rock slide just to have another attack that can be executed from a long range or if we are ever surrounded.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 24th March 2013 at 6:43 AM. Reason: I don't have to give a reason!

Garchomp.

Unless the zombies have Ice-types they're f*ed, as every competitive battler can attest.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Seel. i can get away on it/use sheer cold
    Wonder guard
    Ice beam
    surf
    waterfall
    Sheer cold

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    That's an easy choice. I would go with Smeargle, with Own Tempo ability (cannot be confused).

- Teleport > To get away from this planet and go on the moon.
    - Natural Gift > To give me food when I need some.
    - Water Gun > To give me water when I need some.
    - Synthesis > To give me oxygen when I need some.
    There's not enough air pressure on the moon, and it's a vacuum, so you would implode.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Musharna

Telepathy
    Psychic
    Hypnosis
    Protect
    Dream eater

Could put zombies to sleep, move them with psychic
    Wouldn't have to feed her, while I sleep she's eating dreams and on look out
    Can use its mist to create an illusion for the zombies

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Lugia

Fly
    Aeroblast
    Hydro Pump
    Thunderbolt

Lugia would be like a flying military tank but more versatile. Fly to get away when they surround us, like a trap. Aeroblast would be like tank missiles but causes more damage and more damage means more chaos. Hydro Pump is like a missile as well and will **** theyre **** up and Thunderbolt to electrocute them after Hydro Pump.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Smeargle with Fly, Milk Drink/Softboiled/Recycle, Protect and Heal Pulse/Refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Musharna

Telepathy
    Psychic
    Hypnosis
    Protect
    Dream eater

Could put zombies to sleep, move them with psychic
    Wouldn't have to feed her, while I sleep she's eating dreams and on look out
    Can use its mist to create an illusion for the zombies
    I too agree, I would choose Musharna! Well thought out @adamfitz!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiana Jones View Post
    Probably a Golurk, with...

Iron Fist (because the other two abilities might be harmful)

-Fly: Quite useful for high-speed aerial transportation
    -Fire Punch: Decent source of illumination, excellent firestarter, and enables it to cremate any attacking zombies
    -Rain Dance: Can (presumably) provide fresh water
    -Grass Knot: Depending on the logistics of how this move works, it may be useful in getting plants to grow and the environment to recover in the wake of the catastrophe that brought about the zombie apocalypse (assuming it was some sort of mass destructive event like a nuclear war or something). It might even be able to cause edible plants to grow.

Golurk in particular is useful for a number of reasons. Firstly, since its torso appears to be hollow, it could potentially serve as a makeshift shelter/highly durable anti-zombie armor, depending on how much space its internal power source takes up. Secondly, its immense strength is useful both for moving massive chunks of debris and tearing apart zombies. Thirdly, it doesn't need to eat, so it won't be a drain on my food supplies, and it can't be killed or zombified since it is both mechanical and already dead inside. Fourthly, it can fly, and do so faster and longer than almost any bird Pokemon. Finally, because it seems to have a perpetual internal energy source, it might be possible to hook up some sort of electrical system to its power core, and potentially even hook it up to a (hypothetically not horribly damaged) computer to salvage some data from the fallen civilization to store on whatever sort of memory banks a Golurk has.
    This by a bazillion. Though I might have my Golurk learn either Charge Beam or Flash Cannon; that way we could nuke quite a few zombies while we zipped overhead. (You know the old saying: Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.) As long as I have my Riser, I think I'd be okay.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

That's an easy one.
    Zombies are slow, so I would choose a fast Pokémon who could easily escape from them. Something like Ninjask would work, because in a situation like that it would be useful to fly above their heads safely...

But I think I would choose Gengar. First of all it is quick enough to get away from zombies in a short amount of time and it also is a ghost, so the dead idiots wouldn't be too much of a threat to him xD
    In my opinion this set would work.

~ Substitute
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~ Pain Split

Substitute, as some of you already mentioned, would confuse the zombies, and since they are always recovering, Pain Split would be a good movement to gain some HP after substitute and after taking a few hits. Focus Blast and Shadow Ball would be pure attacks for whenever I needed to "kill" a nearby zombie =S

PS: Let's be honest here. No matter what Pokémon you choose... All of us would be pretty screwed if a zombie apocalypse ocurred xD
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Crobat

Salac Berry

Fly
    Detect
    Sludge Bomb/Supersonic
    Dark Pulse/Supersonic
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I would take a Rapidash with me.

Move-

Fire Blast
    Inferno
    Flame Charge
    Trash

Gotta kill some zombies ;D

Ability- Run Away to run away from zombies D;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast