Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N

WIP. Will work more on it later, or tomorrow - My God, this is difficult! Thank you, Jean Grey and Ho-Oh guy, for helping me out.

Name: Raphael Adrastea
    Home Realm: Chrome. (Equivalent of.... Rome. lol)
    Sin Committed: Sloth
    Constellation: Virgo

Appearance: Raphael is a tall and slender young man, his height being about 6'1" and despite his laziness, is also rather conscious of his body and as a result is quite muscular, though not bulky but rather, in a lean, lithe sort of way, weighing about 160 pounds. His straight, silky hair is light strawberry blonde, and is kept relatively short, coming only down to the middle of his neck from the back. His bangs are quite long, often falling over one of his eyes, and also long enough to be tucked behind his ear (this can usually be seen when he is reading). His eyes are deep, dark indigo color, which makes them look rather dull as well as give them a sort-of bored, apathetic look, as if he doesn't care for many things in the world. His facial features, while clearly masculine, also have a softness to them, his nose being small and straight yet pointed, his eyebrows of medium thickness and slightly feathery, his jawline slightly angular and his mouth being on the smaller side. His complexion is pale, showing that he isn't much of an outdoors person.

As clothing, Raphael usually dress pretty casual, yet elegant. He usually wear a frilled shirt which is open at the top, revealing a pendant he's inherited from his parents, which is shaped like a Full Moon. this pendant is of great value to him, as it contains some of his happiest memories with his parents. He also wear stylish jeans, and matching running shoes, even though he do not run very much. For formal occations.

Personality: Raphael is pretty lazy, and can be slow sometimes, like forgetting to do important things, which he usually just pay someone else to do, as he's very manipulative towards the people around him if he don't want to do something himself. Despite being manipulative, he's a really kind person once you endure all his bad sides and get to know him. He dislike physical labour, and really just enjoy the peacefulness of doing nothing, or filling the nothingness with books, in which he've learnt a lot of elemental magic and foreign knowledge. He's also very careless, and he don't make big fuzz about different happenings in his everyday life, simply because he feels it is not worth the bother, as he've observed people raging up over nothing. this carelessness also affect him in the way that he rarely to never get angry. He can get upset and irritated, but never fully angry, simply because it's a bother, and won't solve anything.

Despite being lazy, Raphael is able of showing great enthusiasm when he does something he like, for example magic. When doing magic, he gets all fired up, and can get a bit hasty, often getting clumsy as well. He does, however get really good at what he is doing, as he mainly focuses on that, and not much else, to the annoyance of the people around him. He's very stubborn, and have authority issues, both with teachers at school, his parents etc. He's usually in a good mood, and he's an intelligent young man, who loves to read, even though he's too lazy to show any enthusiasm in school, resulting in bad grades that he know he could change if he really wanted to. For his own entertainment, he love pulling pranks on others by the use of magic. these pranks may vary, but he likes putting small things on fire, watching people freak out. If he's caught, he simply just deny everything.

History: Raphael was born into a middle class family, and had a pretty decent and normal life throughout his early life. He was like other kids, who liked videogames instead of playing outside. He quickly found out that he loved to read, and would spend hours upon hours in the local liberary in order to learn as much as possible. His parents knew that this would give him good grades in school, as he read so much and was an overall intellegent young man. This, however proved to be false when he got expelled from his high school after cheating on a big test. his parents were furious, and demanded to ask why he did not just give it his all like any other normal kid would do in that situation. they knew he was a smart kid, and that he easily could get an A+ on the test. his answer was simply that he didn't bother. Working hard apparently didn't go well with him, and his parents were even more furious and grounded him for half a year.

During this half year, however, Raphael just spent his time on reading. He did not go out playing with the other kids, and just like that, the half year was over, and he was free to do as he wanted again. But nothing changed. Raphael still flunked several subjects in school, and his parents did not know what to do with him. They had tried to talk to him, but they didn't reach any form of reason for why he was so... lazy.
    Raphael did not mind his parents and their nagging, and slowly they drifted apart, and they rarely spoke to each others anymore. Raphael knew he had to at least make it through school, and found a way f manipulating the other students into doing his homework and his schoolwork for him, which made his grades slightly raise. It was not a huge difference, but his parents were overjoyed. Raphael simply didn't care. So what? It's just school. He wanted to use his time to learn more magic. He had found a great old book in the liberary about the Godess Inanuaria, which contained ancient spells of assistance, and he knew that he could learn them. He mastered a few spells, mainly concentration spells etc. and used them on himself in order to get even better in school. Suddenly, he was at a C+, and his parents were too engulfed by happiness to even notice the suspicion that surrounded their lazy sons suddenly raise in grades.

His school, however, did not buy that he suddenly got his act together, and found out he had been cheating again. This crushes his parents, and they grounded him again, for no apparent use. Raphael got expelled again, and the family had to move to another city. After a while, Raphael managed to find more spells that would enable him to pass school without suspicion, and he passed high school with an A. His parents didn't believe him, but they just had to be happy for him, as they thought deep inside that he had finally come to his senses. After the last year in school, he had enrolled at a college, and would move to Eternus with his family in order to study occult mythology. His parents had started nagging him again with homework and schoolwork in general, and they forced him out to the liberary more often than he went there by himself. They had to drive him though, there was no way he would walk all the way into town on his own. That was pretty far! He made a compromise with his parents that he would study if they drove him. He did, however, secretly slip his spellbooks in his backpack before leaving, and ended up just reading in them instead. His desire for knowledge on foreign magic had gotten quite intense, and his life was pretty much at the liberary most of his time in the following weeks. His parents finally had hope that he would succeed again, and everyone ought to be happy.

However, things could not stay wonderful forever, and just a few weeks later, Raphael had demanded that his parents drove him to the liberary in order for him to 'study', as he enjoyed the quietness of the liberary. They agreed, thinking he would study for his big test the next week. He did, however, not intend to do so. At least not much. He had brought his spellbook again, and it was basically a typical day for him. He stayed late at the liberary, and when it was time for him to go home, he called his parents to come get him, they seemed a bit tired, but it could not be helped. He couldn't walk that far. . . They spent longer time than usual, but Raphael didn't really care. He just sat down with his book and continued reading. it wasn't until the liberary closed and they weren't there, he got annoyed. He tried to cell them, both of them, a few times, but no one answered. He started worryinf now, and walked the way home instead.
    After walking about halfway, he noticed flashing lights and an emergency team a little further ahead, something must've happened, and Raphael got a bad feeling in his stomach as he approached. The ambulance had stopped by two cars that looked severely damaged. It was dark, but Raphael easily recognized the registration number on his parents car.
    A few days later, Raphael sat on the couch in his livingroom. His parents were dead because of his laziness, and he knew it. There was no mistaking it. He was alone now. He could not let this laziness get the better of him anymore!

Element: Light/Earth - Support. (Elysian: Light magic harvested from the nature) And yes, I nicknamed it after myself

Constellation Deity/Summon: Ianuaria (Godess of Healing)

Weapon: Veritas. Veritas is a magical energy that surround Raphael, and strengthens his magical abilities. He is able to use supportive magic such as stat-boosters for strength, defenses and agility, as well as energy-drainers. He also vield a dagger, manifested by his magical aura. With this, he's able to fend off oponents who get too close.

Constellation Form: Raphaels constellation form is not very different from his normal human apperance. His clothing are light, and he does not wear a shirt. Instead, he wear a light blue cloacked hood, which covers most of his face. On his back, he have two bright, transparent wings, manifested by his light magic. In this form, he is able to use powerful spells and magic, strengthened by the aura of light that surrounds him. He does not use any type of armor, as it is difficult to move around if he wears it. in this form, he can also feel the energy of the nature, and harvest its powers unto his own magic

Other: Nope

Gaia's:
    Last edited by Schade; 16th April 2013 at 6:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Thank you! Sorry for sounding cmoplaining or something, but I think i've asked three times without getting an answer. lol
    We said it was available and you said you'd take it. That means you got it. You don't really need to wait for us to come and say you did 8P

Anyway, I'll hop over to reply to the PM now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I'm fan of the simple 'yes' or 'no'. lol

Heh, forgot to post Miraela's Gaias...XD

Her sleeves in the Constellation form are supposed to be purple, not red BTW. XD Plus, that was the only helmet I could find. XD Third outfit is my take on her winter clothing. GH told me she wore fur, so I made her wear a cool leopard coat and hat. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Alright then, I edited the Sign-up with the quota I needed to fulfill. I hope that it satisfies what you're looking for.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

@ Lost - I'll take a look at it and let you know.

@ Monster Guy - We've got two sword users already! Sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but I'd like you to change Andre's weapon.

@ Elysian - I haven't looked at your WIP character in detail yet but I can already tell you his weapon seems a bit over powered. I suggest help from GH or JG to balance it out more or if you'd prefer drop me a PM and I'll help you. The same goes for the last sentence of the Virgo Form.

@ Everyone - To make it final and clear, yes I'm taking the last slot to ensure two GMPCs, one on each team. I'll be posting the RP Thread today to encourage those of you that still need to submit SUs to do so sometime soon as convenient!

I've now de-powered him quite a lot. It's a shame, I really liked that defense. lol
    And that last sentence was meant for the Weapon-section but.. I removed it completely
    Last edited by Schade; 6th April 2013 at 10:17 PM.

Lol, swords are everywhere. xD

Would a Crossbow be better?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Exactly!

Yeah, Crossbow works!

@ Lost - You can have the Bow or the Pistol-Knife.

I edited the Weapons section, I hope that works out.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I edited the weapon.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

So.. is my character okay now?

@ Elysian - We will let you know as soon as we've made the decision.

Sure. You guys just take the time you need, i guess..?

I made a few changes to Evie's design after sketching her out, as well as added more details to her Constellation form. XD War, can you edit the first post to show this SU instead of the old one? XD Thanks! XD

Name: Evgeniya Sergeyevna Chernova (You can call her either "Zhenya" if you prefer traditional Russian/"Almazine" or "Evie" if you prefer a simpler, American/"Eternian" name)

Home Realm: Almaz (Roughly the equivalent of Russia in terms of Earth-like countries. Almaz is the Russian for "Diamond".)

Appearance: Evgeniya's looks are reminiscent of a "snow maiden", being a pale beauty standing at six feet tall, with long, wavy pale blonde hair that goes past her waist when let down, as well as pale ivory skin. Her hair however, is rarely let down and is more often than not tied in a high ponytail with a red-and-black hair ribbon decorating it, which she claims reminds everyone that she's still a girl despite her apparent personality. She also has long bangs that cover her left eye. Her eyes are a light seafoam green color, framed with long lashes and are often surrounded by dark eyeshadow, which emphasizes their color. She has a slim and lean body type, with large, prominent breasts that she has no qualms about displaying or emphasizing, as well as long legs. In terms of her face, her eyebrows are slightly on the thin side and her nose is aquiline and rather prominent. She has three piercings on her right ear, two on her left and one on her navel.

When it comes to clothing, Evgeniya prefers the color black in just about anything she wears, disliking pastels and pink and knows that she is attractive and thus, wears revealing clothes. Her regular outfit consists of a low-cut black tank top fastened in the middle by three black leather belts with silver buckles. This top ends slightly above the bottom of her ribcage and under it is a low-cut black fishnet tank top with a torn bottom that ends a little below her first top, both of which emphasizes on her ample, prominent cleavage and displays her stomach. Sometimes, and especially when riding, she wears a black leather motorcycle jacket with a crimson metal skull decorating each side of the collar, as well as a black zipper and black buckles around the cuffs. For bottoms, she wears black minishorts with two dark chains dangling from the right belt-loop. On her feet, she wears black lace-up combat boots that reach to just below her knees. On her hands, she wears black leather fingerless gloves, and she wears two pairs of black, cross-shaped earrings. On the third piercing of her right ear, she wears a single black skull stud. On her neck is a simple black choker with a black skull pendant.

Personality: Evgeniya is one person who runs both hot and cold, and is not exactly the most feminine young woman. On one hand, she's very extraverted, often liking the company of people and is friendly and open, perhaps a little too open about certain things even. She's quite a tomboy and doesn't speak in a refined manner, often using crude language and even innuendo when talking and has the tendency to swear a lot. She enjoys having drinking games with other guys (Vodka is naturally her favorite), as well as challenging guys in a bunch of stuff (such as pool, card games and motorcycle racing), often putting them to shame in certain aspects. Evgeniya is also quite a flirt...and is probably one who takes some getting used to. She has a pretty wide taste in men, and is even known to flirt with girls sometimes. Of course there are types she doesn't like, but her spectrum is pretty broad. Sometimes, she's even brave enough to place her hands inside a guy's shirt if he's especially her type, though if asked whether she likes said guy, she will suddenly become defensive and claim that it isn't so. The more she has feelings for someone, the more she denies, an easy sign to see whether she actually does.

On the other hand, Evgeniya retained her short fuse from her younger years, and is also pretty easy to anger. There are certain types of people who annoy her, such as those who remind her of Lyudmila, close-minded people, annoying know-it-alls who think that they are always right, as well as self-proclaimed "heros" who end up looking stupid in her eyes. She is more likely to lash out at these types of people when insulted or ticked off, and is not a person who yields in a fight or backs down easily. She is also very proud and hates losing bets with other people. It doesn't help that she has no qualms about hitting anyone who makes her lose her temper, and she isn't a weak puncher either. Far from it, actually. She is also an "angry drunk", and while she rarely gets drunk because of her high tolerance level...watch out whenever she does. She also gets annoyed by a nickname Artem teases her with, "Evgeni" (due to the fact that Artem is most probably more feminine than she is), and doesn't like it when people do call her that.

Just like she cares for Artem despite him teasing her, she does care for her friends despite her roughness. She is also caring and compassionate, often putting her friends before herself, protecting and looking out for them whenever possible. Anyone who's willing to see past her exterior would see that someone like her could easily be a surrogate big sister, though she is not exactly a "good example" when it comes to certain qualities.

Evgeniya has one great fear, and that is towards pendulums, as well as seeing pendulum-like movements for more than a short period of time, due to the nightmares she experiences even up to now. She doesn't know why and how it came about, and she is trying to work on it but so far, she has made only a little progress. The sight of them often causes her anxiety and bothers her a lot, causing her to keep herself away from them as much as possible. Yes, she couldn't stand looking at grandfather clocks and clocks with pendulums at all.

History: Evgeniya, the older of two siblings, was originally from the realm of Almaz and lived there for most of her life with her father, Sergey, her mother, Yekaterina, and her younger brother by five years, Artem. The Chernovs were wealthy, yet both Sergey and Yekaterina were often out of the house due to their jobs, which while high-paying were also demanding. Because of this, they placed Evgeniya and Artem under the care of a governess named Lyudmila. Now, Lyudmila seemed alright in front of their parents, but in reality was increasingly strict, demanding and even hostile towards Evgeniya and Artem for no apparent reason, usually taking her anger out on them and snapping at them for even the smallest mistakes, demanding excellent grades and proper behavior. She even hit them at times. After living with Lyudmila's issues for a few years, Evgeniya took it upon herself to take care of Artem and help him avoid incurring the strange governess's wrath, going as far as to take the blame for him. Both of them were ordered by Lyudmila to keep their mouths shut or risk the "consequence". While Artem managed to stay out of trouble most of the time, the more outspoken and quick-tempered Evgeniya found herself in a lot of trouble for her mouth and defiance.

Lyudmila's criticism and standards were ultimately counterproductive, Evgeniya started loathing academics and her grades slipped, and she became even more improper and rebellious, knowing that Lyudmila couldn't possibly murder her in the first place. At the end of her junior year in high school, when she was seventeen, Evgeniya was informed that she had to repeat said year level again because of her failing grades. Though she never disclosed this fact, Lyudmila found out anyway, slapping her and threatening her. Unable to take it any longer, Evgeniya called up her parents, who were to her luck, just in town, no longer caring about the "consequence", whatever it was. She explained to them what had really happened behind their backs all that time and how they were threatened. Shortly after, Sergey and Yekaterina arrived home and, after confirming everything with Artem, laid off Lyudmila without giving their reason, remembering the threat. However, unknown to all of them, Lyudmila, having eavesdropped, knew exactly what transpired in Evgeniya's phone conversation. Determined to have the last laugh before she left, she then decided to put her plan into action.

The next morning, Evgeniya and Artem found their mother crying in her room and their father beside her, shot dead in the head. This led Evgeniya to understand that the "consequence" must have been a real threat involving their father. Their mother explained to them what she thought happened, how she was awakened by the echo of a gunshot, yet got up and opened her eyes too slowly that she only saw the face of Lyudmila while leaving through a broken window and the dead Sergey. She also explained how Lyudmila used to have been in love with Sergey during their high school years but was only seen as a close friend, contrary to what she felt. Knowing what possibly could have been the reason why her husband was killed, a long and hidden grudge, their mother told them that they should all leave before anything else happens. they left Almaz with their mother and settled in the country of Eternus, where one of the biggest branches of their family's company was, allowing Yekaterina to continue her husband's job as CEO and adjust fairly easily. It was around this time that Evgeniya started to develop sleeping problems and having nightmares about swinging pendulums fairly frequently to the point that it started to bother her, to the point that she developed a fear of pendulums as well as pendulum-like movements. She however, refused to say anything about it to her mother or Artem, even though she did not know why exactly she developed them in the first place.

Eternus was good to the family, Evgeniya was a lot more free, allowing her to enjoy life a lot more, picking up a few bad habits along the way, but also restoring her love for life, and thus, allowed her to get better grades and be herself without getting into much trouble. While Yekaterina was still rarely home, and they were often left with the housekeeper and the maids, Evgeniya and Artem were now old enough not to have a governess, much to their relief. Evgeniya graduated high school at the age of nineteen after repeating her junior year and going through senior year, her grades better than before. She also developed a passion for the culinary arts during her senior year in high school, and spent a year training and practicing after graduation, eyeing a prestigious arts university that offered culinary arts as a course. Now, she is currently a sophomore in said arts university, having passed on her first try and aspires to be a chef, while Artem who came out as gay shortly before he turned sixteen, is currently in his junior year of high school and has taken an interest in fashion designing. However, her nightmares, fears and sleeping problems continue to plague her, for reasons even she couldn't remember. She still tries to find an answer, but couldn't get one, having almost no idea on why they surfaced in the first place.

Spoiler:- The truth:

Constellation: Lupus

Element: Shadow + Ice / Winter

Constellation Deity/Summon: Fenrir

Weapon: Morozko ("Jack Frost"), a large, black throwing-star of medium weight with six sharp points instead of the traditional four-point form, reminiscent of a snowflake's shape. Its edges are a pale, translucent ice-blue in color. Its large size allows Evgeniya to both throw it like any other throwing-star, as well as strike foes physically with it. She cannot, however, use it as a shield to protect herself, due to its shape.

Constellation Form: Evgeniya's Constellation Form emphasizes power and speed while sacrificing defense, allowing her attacks to be both strong and fast. The most distinctive part about Evgeniya in this form is that she grows a pair of wolf ears on her head and a wolf tail, both pale blonde in color just like her hair. Her Constellation Form outfit consists of a black leather corset with crimson lacing closing its front partially, exposing her ample cleavage, and a black leather thong to allow her tail movement. Around her hips is a thick, black belt heavily studded with silver spikes and decorated with a skull buckle and some hanging chains. For shoes, she wears black leather thigh-high boots with buckles and around her neck is a studded black choker. On her hands, she wears black leather fingerless gloves with silver and black wolf fur cuffs and she keeps her trademark hair ribbon. On her back is a mantle made of gunmetal-colored chains with skull-shaped links and on the edges of these chains are similarly colored gunmetal pieces shaped like wolf heads. In this form, she is able to wield her throwing-star, Morozko.

Evgeniya's powers while in Constellation Form focuses on the elements of Ice and Shadow. One of her most notable skills is to disappear into the shadows, rendering her invisible, as long as there are shadows or it is dark, allowing her to strike unseen and unexpectedly. This makes her pretty fond of using dirty tactics to win and isn't afraid to go ahead with them when needed. Light and the disappearance of shadows can however, reveal her. She is also a swift attacker, though not on the levels of Aquila, Sagittarius, Pegasus or Leo. She compensates however, with a higher level of strength and a slightly higher (but still low) defense.

Sin Commited: Wrath

Others: Evgeniya is an experienced hustler at the pool hall she plays in, her technique combining trick moves she learned, using her cleavage to distract her usually male opponents and taunting them with various insults. She is however, also easy to shark back as she loses her temper and can become violent pretty easily and that can be taken advantage of. She goes by the name "Evelyn Black" in said hall.

Gaias for her normal look and Constellation form:

(Her casual gloves are supposed to be wrist-length and not elbow-length, and her top is supposed to bare her stomach and have a bit of torn black fishnet peeking from the bottom. Her leather jacket is supposed to be all black save for a pair of skull studs on the collar, and her shorts are supposed to have dangling chains on the right. On her Lupus form, her ears and tail are supposed to be the same color as her hair and her top should be partially open and held together by the lacing, not fully closed.)
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 19th April 2013 at 6:01 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Speaking of sign-ups to be taken into concideration.....

I was given permission to accept and reject SUs too, soo...

Lost Requiem - Accepted, except for one little thing. Can you please move the rampage/rage detail to his Constellation form instead? I think it works better that way given that in my mind, Sagittarius is a very quick attacker and the detail fits much better into Constellation Form as it basically being a flurry of quick attacks, not necessarily the most powerful, but very fast. Gives him both a good strength and a good weakness at the same time. Allows him great damage output but also leaves a blind spot and vulnerability. If this were in human form, I'm not sure of how it will work but it fits more into Wrath than it does in Envy, considering that it's rage...while if it were in Constellation form, it could be that it's a unique trigger and battle mechanic.

Elysian - Pending. It's good that you listen to advice, and are learning to take suggestions. I think you should also learn to try things by yourself and maybe reword the appearance I gave you in your own way. Change up the wording a bit in your way. Also, I think your personality needs some work. Give him some other things outside the sin of Sloth. A few quirks, or even obsessive tendencies. Anything that would sound intriguing or interesting without deviating too much and crossing into other characters' distinctiveness would be good! I guess that since English isn't your first language, I can help you check your work if you want, but why don't you try adding or rewording things yourself?

Damn, being a co-GM suddenly made me drop my XD when accepting. XD

Nah, just take me off the list. I don't think I can come up with a better sloth.

Hey, no need to get discouraged. I can guide you a bit in helping you choose which direction you prefer. >.<

If you feel like doing so, please do. But I am holding this whole RP back

You aren't. We're still waiting for Raiden and AT. Take your time, I'll guide you a bit.

Sorry to hold everything back; my post here should be finished within the hour, so I'll edit here when it's done. Between procrastination and writer's block for both my story and my character, me hating it is putting mildly at best.

EDIT: So here it is. Admittedly, I'm rusty in my sign-ups so if anything needs explained further (or I missed something), I'll fix it much quicker than it took to get this finished. Promise!

Name: Numex Axémun

[b]Home Realm: Angevil

Appearance:Numex stands at five foot, three inches, suffering from a form of dwarfism. He also his a bit on the heavier side of his wait as he doesn't work out as he should. His hair is both pitch black and paper white in color, and Numex loves spiking it whenever he can; his favorite being a fin-spike. The front half of his hair is always the white while the back picks up the black. His nose is a bit bulgy on his face, making him look a bit ridiculous, though if one looks into his hazel green eyes, one could notice the giggly insanity that is a part of him.

His skin is naturally dark, similar to Egyptians; he even somehow has an accent similar to those living in Egypt. He sports tattoos across his chest and back. The one on chest is a black sun; naturally, the one on his back would be a setting moon, shining in a radiant white. Not many see either tattoo as he almost always wears a white-shirt, black-pants attire.

Personality: Numex can be classified as an insane “genius.” The worst part is that he refuses to believe he is insane nor does he believe that he flaunts his knowledge whenever he can, which most of the time is nonsense anyways. Regardless, he'll start spouting random things he think is absolutely genius when in reality it doesn't work. He'll say combining salt and paper could be the next breakthrough in medicine to cure cancer, and he'll almost make you believe it could work. Amongst this though, he does make a rather intelligent comment every once in a while.

Numex also suffers from an odd disorder where he can act like two different people. At times he'll be the best of friends with you, and in the next moment he could become a back-stabbing individual. The worse half of him doesn't get that extreme, but there are times when he can be rather mean with people who are his friends. Interestingly enough, his smartness is influenced by this as well. When he's rather insane, that's when he tends to make “good” decisions while that is the opposite for his other half. When he's switches, his personality shifts into a rather high-and-mighty attitude where everyone is beneath him. He's also fluent in his speech, making little to no grammar mistakes and enunciates everything clearly. He holds himself properly and will not regard anyone close to him with much emotion. He also tends to make more “bad” decisions this way ironically.

History: Numex grew up without much of anything. In fact, he lived in a multitude of foster homes, mainly because caretakers just couldn't put up with him for extended periods of time. His split personality and insanity seemed inherit at birth since no one remembers him being remotely sane outside of his arrogant half of him. When he was young, his pompous side of him would bully other kids to do whatever he wished, promising empty rewards for doing what he said. His insane side didn't help others much either since he'd spout nonsense that young kids wouldn't know was incorrect, causing harm to others indirectly when they tried his ideas.

Over time, Numex grew more self aware of his condition, but rather fight and suppress it, he made steps to instigate it further, thinking he was truly sane and others were the insane people. No matter his personality at the time, he started thinking poorly of people when they didn't see his “wisdom” he had acquired from absolutely nowhere. He never went to school nor would any school accept him, so he traveled around his home world of Angevil since he was considered an adult. Because of this, he has developed a wanderlust to see more sights, namely in the prospect of maybe seeing other worlds too until finally setting his sights on Eternus.

Constellation: Libra

Element: Light and Shadow

Constellation Deity: Ma'at

Weapon: It is actually a scale with a bit of twist. It's actually about twice the size of any normal scale: one side painted white, the other black. If Numex is not in his constellation form, than he can use either side to hit his enemies. Things get a bit funnier when otherwise; whatever form he ends up turning into, the corresponding color heals anyone that is hit by it while the opposite color hurts anyone that would be whacked by a blunt object. The downside to this is that Numex's sanity is shaky at best, enemies hit by his healing side will still be healed along with friends, so any battle can go normal at best.

Constellation Form: Depending on how “balanced” his soul is at the point of transforming, determines what he changes. His attire changes into a black and white fool's dress (without the hat) with whatever the opposite of his current balance is the color of the front of him. So, if in the event upon changing that he's a bit more good than evil, his frontal color is completely black. Both parts where the “face” should be is covered by a mask, the white side smiling; the black side is frowning. No matter which he changes into, both are present; it's just the “front” side is the correct way he's facing.

Sin Committed: Pride
    Last edited by Agent Tectonic; 22nd April 2013 at 7:35 AM.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Elysian: Good, I guess I can Accept you now, since you did expand on his personality and gave him those quirks. I understand that English isn't your first language, but you're doing much better! Keep at it, and you'll only improve. Just fix that chopped-off bit from the second paragraph of Raphael's appearance and it's all good.

Agent Tectonic: I'll go ahead and read over it...but I'm telling you that it looks pretty interesting!

EDIT: Here's the current list of countries and their real-world counterparts for reference.

Eternus - America
    Glacies Urbs - North Italy
    Chrome - South Italy/Rome
    Almaz - Russia
    Unus Americi - America (split-off from Eternus, independent)
    Maritímo - Spain
    Speicher - Germany
    Maplia - Canada
    Niiyon - Ambiguous
    Dransilvo - Romania/Transylvania
    Aurora - France
    Angevil - Egypt
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 19th April 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Sorry for double-post! >.<

Agent Tectonic: Pending, but it's just one thing you need. Just leave his condition as a description, as the real split personality disorder doesn't work that way, and this world is a fantasy world. Just leave it as being described or keep it as an unidentified "personality disorder" instead without any specific (spit, bipolar...etc), then I can Accept it. Otherwise, everything is good.

I think I took care of it, so I should be good to go.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast