Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cross x S[i]N

Perfect, now you're Accepted! XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

So, since I can't edit the first post, I'll post the current situation here.

Accepted
    Pride - Cancer - Selena Diana Artemis - Monster Guy
    Pride - Libra - Numex Axénum - Agent Tectonic
    Envy - Aries - Dante Fierro - Chaos War Reborn
    Envy - Sagittarius - Asher von Irre - Lost Requiem
    Wrath - Lupus - Evgeniya Sergeyevna Chernova - *Jean Grey*
    Greed - Gemini - Ravem Whitaker - InnerFlame
    Greed - Leo - Andre Bellamy - Monster Guy
    Sloth - Pisces - Demetrius Rockwell - Ysavvryl
    Sloth - Virgo - Raphael Adrastea - Elysian
    Gluttony - Aquila - Damión Aguilas - SenorLaughsaLot
    Lust - Orion - Miraela Dalcascu - GoldenHouou

Reserved
    Wrath - Scorpius - ???? - GoldenHouou
    Lust - Pegasus - ???? - Raiden193
    Gluttony - Capricornus - ??? - Chaos War Reborn
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Yay, I finally got accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Eternus - America
    Glacies Urbs - North Italy
    Chrome - South Italy/Rome
    Almaz - Russia
    Unus Americi - America (split-off from Eternus, independent)
    Maritímo - Spain
    Speicher - Germany
    Maplia - Canada
    Niiyon - Ambiguous
    Dransilvo - Romania/Transylvania
    Aurora - France
    Angevil - Egypt
    I'm considering having Niiyon be England, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep track of all the Briticisms... Andre's gratuitous French is enough of a pain in the butt as it is. xD

Yeah, I'm leaving it ambiguous.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd April 2013 at 8:47 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

GH and Jean, serious thanks for giving me a hand with all this!

Anyway, the RP thread is up. As GH mentioned, there are still three? (I believe) SUs that need submitting including one that I will finish soon.

To those of you that were accepted for this RP, thanks for putting an effort into making great SUs, the RP thread is up so feel free to post! If you have any questions regarding specifics about a post ask me and I'll be glad to help! Enjoy!

Woah, man, you're back! Yeah, no sweat, glad we got started. Even if... I won't be able to post for a while.

As for my SU, it'll come pretty close to my post, which is in two weeks or so.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Yeah, no worries.

@ Everyone: I'll request a DT so expect that to be up soon.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

I hope this is alright! c:

Name
    Elias Weigel (Formerly, Elena Brock)

Physically Female (Indentifies as Male/Gender Expression more feminine)

Home Realm
    Caulind (England)

Appearance
    Elias is fairly young and slim, fully shown by her youthful looking face and her witty self expression of her hair. She’s average height, exceeding most people’s original expectations for her height by a few inches. Her current height rests at a nice 5’6”, however, she’s all leg; leaving her with a short torso and fairly long sexy legs. Her weight is also maintained quite well, which is odd due to her huge laziness habits. She weighs around 150 pounds, which is quite good for the height she rests at; it gives her a bit of bulk rather than her being just skin and bones. Her skin is pale, which is quite a contrast to her big green eyes and her oddly colored hair. Her natural hair color is black, however she bleached it and dyed it a multitude of colors; giving her it’s current rainbow look. Her hair is short, only coming down to the base of her skull and staying there. She prefers the short look of her hair, mostly because she doesn’t have to fuss with it as much, which is definitely a plus in her eyes. Her cheeks are puffy, giving her a babyish face; this is due to lack of exercise, but she doesn’t mind it.

Elias’ clothing style is rather dressy, allowing her a lot of freedom in her wardrobe. She likes to be comfy for when she decides to lounge around, but she also likes to look presentable without drawing too much attention to herself. She wears a pretty normal grey tanktop, which she also sometimes sleeps in because she’s too lazy to take it off. The tanktop makes her breasts look slightly smaller, which she doesn’t mind at all. This tanktop is covered by a long white cardigan, which rests at about her mid-thigh. She ties a pink scarf around her neck to contrast all the white and grey in her wardrobe and give her more of a dressy and classy look. She also wears a pair of white shorts and rather long black boots.

She also has somewhat of a flare with crossdressing, but only doing it when the situation calls for it. When she decides to, she wears a binder to hold down her breasts followed by a suit jacket, a red bowtie, and black dress pants.

Personality
    Intelligent | Caring | Devoted | Empathetic | Interesting | Talented

Elias is very gifted, often showing a large amount of interest in any topic that can give her more intelligence. She practically feeds on intelligence and loves when a person knows a lot about a certain topic. She’s also extremely caring and devoted, when she makes a promise she’ll stick to it; making sure no one can ever get disappointed in her. She favors making other people happy before making herself happy, which, as she’s always been told is a very good trait to have. She’s EXTREMELY empathetic, to the point where even reading something sad makes her emotions go haywire and sends her into a mess of tears and disgusting sobbing. She has plenty of stories to tell, especially considering that she’s going to college to study journalism, she’s a brilliant writer and an extremely poetic storyteller; always making sure to have every single point she discusses flourish in your mind. She plays a guitar and she’s actually quite talented with it, although it’s only a hobby she sometimes plays it for free just to entertain people. She also has a pleasant singing voice.

Lazy | Procrastinator | Uninterested | Despondent | Frustrated | Stressed

However, despite all her good traits, she has quite a few bad ones as well. She’s VERY lazy, to the point where on most of the days that she actually has free time to do stuff, she just sleeps. Not wanting to actually get anything done and just wanting to sleep the day away. It gets to the point where she actually puts off everything she had to do for the day, giving her a lot more work than she originally had as it begins to pile up and cause her a lot of problems. Elias is also somewhat ignorant, becoming interested in a person if they don’t talk about something interesting or appealing to her interests; which frustrates a lot of people. She gets discouraged about tasks very easily, finding herself to be incompetent and just not good enough to get anything done, she’s especially like this about her studies. She’s EXTREMELY sexually frustrated, to the point where she actually gets very angry around people she finds attractive. She’s also very stressed, using alcohol to drink away her problems. She lives by the words “I want to drink away the part of the day that I can’t sleep away.”

She also, in a sense; swings both ways. She considers herself a pansexual and is really just looking for someone who she finds attractive and has a good personality.

History
    Elias was born under a different name to a relatively normal and middle class family. Her given name was Elena Brock, however, she changed it upon moving out of her household to hide who she once was. She grew up with only one parent, her mother, Vivienne. Her father left not long after Elias was born and never came back. However, Elias’ mother did a wonderful job raising a child on her own.

Elias had a fairly normal childhood, growing up in the small town of Caulind. She mostly kept to herself, not liking to make friends and preferring to sleep at her desk when all the other kids were out playing. She was always tired, and she never quite knew why; but she really didn’t let it bother her much. It bothered her mother and the people around her more than anything else.

Finally, after many calls from Elias’ teacher that the girl wasn’t active, her mother took her to the doctor to get her lethargic nature tested. Her mother discovered that the girl actually had something that the doctor called ‘being perpetually tired.’ A disorder that meant that no matter how much sleep Elias got, she would always be tired. It didn’t seem like a huge deal, so Elias’ mother let her continue her life as per normal, without any medication to keep her awake.

When she turned fourteen, she decided to change her name; and her gender expression. She now goes by the name of Elias Weigel, and to this day refers to herself as male; but her clothing depicts a more genderfluid style. Her choice was made after she became frustrated with herself. She knew she was a girl but she didn't feel like a girl, she didn't WANT to be a girl. However, due to being young and unable to afford the surgery; she is currently just a transgendered FtM.

However, something dreadful happened when Elias became old enough to drive.

Once Elias hit the age of sixteen, she spent most of her day sleeping. Only staying awake long enough to go to school, come home and have supper and then go right back to sleep. She was under a lot of stress already, which caused her to be even more stressed and mentally unready. And on this fine day, she was heading to school. It seemed normal, she kept on her usual route, until that is; her eyes began to feel heavy. and she decided a quick nap really couldn’t hurt. So she allowed herself to fall asleep, but only for a few moments. However, she was awoken when her car slammed into something with a loud thump. She shoot up, looking through her windshield to see that she had ran over a young boy.

Terrified, Elias ran to the boy, looking around to make sure no one was around. She felt his pulse, he was no longer with the world of the living. Elias was terrified, she’d certainly be hung for this sort of thing. This was manslaughter! And she didn’t plan on going to prison anytime soon. She took the body to a nearby lake and dumped it in, knowing that he would probably never be seen again.

After this, Elias moved out of her house and started going to college. She still lives with this guilt every single day, and began to drink to try and make the thoughts go away. She spends her current days sleeping or drinking when she’s awake.

She wants to get as far away from her realm as possible and decided to go to a different realm to see if these horrid thoughts would finally go away.

Constellation
    Virgo

Element
    Light + Earth / Earthquake

Constellation Deity/Summon
    Amaterasu

Weapon
    Elias fights with a golden scythe, it’s about 4 feet tall with a hooked end to fight with her enemies. It’s somewhat slow, but it can pack a rather large punch when used correctly.

Constellation Form
    In her constellation form, Elias gains a tired look in her eyes; causing them to become a greyish tinge and gets bags under them. This is to represent her sin, to show the world her lazy lethargic sloth side. She wears a long hooded red rob with golden tinge, along with a long flowing yellow dress. She also carries her staff, and two golden wings sprout out of her back.

Sin Committed
    Sloth

Other
    She has a mild English accent.

Also, perpetually tired is a disorder where no matter how much sleep you get you always feel tired. You could sleep half the day and still feel tired, it's sometimes confused with a symptom of depression.

Gaia’s

Normal | Constellation Form | Crossdressing
    Last edited by Mogar; 8th May 2013 at 1:34 AM.

@ SpyroxPikachu - I enjoyed reading your SU! I think you bring something different to the cast, we certainly don't have a female with these particular traits which is good. Not sure if you've been following the RP thread and found out the trend a certain Monster Guy started but that cross dressing bit is actually funny.

Dang, manslaughter! This one is literally a criminal! xD

Anyway, you're Accepted!

Feel free to post on the RP thread and join in on the many blizzare conversations we tend to have on the DT!

Welcome aboard. Pun intended.
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 29th April 2013 at 4:55 PM.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

War's SU

Name: Jayden Mathers
    Home Realm: Red Leaf (Canada)
    Appearance: Jayden stands at exactly 6 feet tall from head to toe and weighs-in at approximately 155 pounds. His rosy tinted hair rests atop his head and drifts down to his shoulders in tapering layers, sharpening at the base into spikes. He's very careful about his hair and obsessively takes care of it, shampooing and conditioning as necessary. His eyes are round but slightly angled upward from left to right resulting in him seemingly always sympathetic hopeful. Due to certain burdens he carries, Jayden is quite slim physically. He doesn't have toned muscles but isn't grossly skinny either. His lips are quite full for being a male, his lower lip specifically, a distinct feature he's quite proud of but won't bluntly admit. He'll try to bring attention to them by the way of expressions and pouting for little reasons. His neck is actually slightly longer than normal, not grotesquely so but enough to give an elegant complexity. His jaw is very well defined around the base of the cheeks, providing a spectacular sight when he turns his head. His cream skin tone contrasts nicely to the color of his hair as well as his midnight-black eyes.

Jayden likes pastels; he tends to wear and combine various soft colors into his usual attire. Jayden is a recorded mainstream hybrid punk-rocker/rapper and his choice of clothes reflect it. He wears skinny jeans and sags just slightly. It's part of the experience that he creates and carries with him as a recorded artist.

He wears expensive Rolex watches, mostly silver and sometimes black or white but never gold and always because they look good and never because he cares about the time. Jayden isn't a huge fan of gold, he prefers silver. He's highly attentive of his face and is usually spotted wearing thick aviators or other stylish glasses usually depending on what's in. He likes to wear beanies of various colors and is even more fond of snap-backs. He's known to wear his hats slightly tilted from the corner of his eyebrow crossing diagonally on his forehead. Jayden really likes button-ups for the reason that they allow for adequate ventilation, he never tucks and always folds back the sleeves. His favorite button-up is of a soft gradient dominated by black that morphs toward coral sand pink toward the edges.

He's also a huge fan of shoes as evident by the collection in his closet. He loves high tops and sometimes tucks his skinny jeans inside the shoe. His favorite pair are green pastel.

Personality: If you met Jayden in the subway, the first thing you'd notice after his extroverted tendency is his raspy, stereotypical rock-voice, the reason why he became a hybrid rock/rapper and lead singer of a band. Jayden is social, narcissistic and energetic.

Jayden believes in enjoying life to it's fullest. For this reason he's made questionable choices throughout his life, often times being the source of public scandals and yet he has not learned his lesson and continues to be the source of the tabloids' juiciest stories and rumors. He feeds off of the approval of others and for that reason he's rarely by himself. He loves to party ... hard. He's one to offer his place for most of them too. He loves being a host and bringing as much attention to himself as possible. It's his furniture that usually ends up getting the short end of the stick, we're talking torn-up expensive art pieces and wrecked cabinets from obsessive guitar smashing. Yeah, those types of parties; the louder the better. A psychiatrist would tell you Jayden does all this as a form of venting off frustrations. Maybe. Or maybe it's the result of a teenager that let fame inflate his brain cells beyond repair.

Jayden goes through great lengths to keep up his physical appearance. If he were left on a deserted island and could only take one item with him, it'd be his pocket mirror. He hates to be outdone and tends to make jokes at other peoples' expense all to leave him in the spotlight. He sees no errors in his ways and generally doesn't ask how other people live either. He assumes people have their entire agenda at his disposal and doesn't seem to understand that the world does not revolve around him. He's very self-centered and it surely doesn't help that the record label h is contracted to go to great lengths to shield their asset.

Jayden's natural high energy fueled further by his comparative immaturity makes for a very hyper-active boy. During concerts, he likes to see things set on fire and have tons of things go boom. His music tours are known for the impact. As lead singer of Gunz N' Ink, Jayden is all play and no work.

It's difficult to have a conversation with Jayden mostly because he won't even let others talk. He has a bit of a temper but normally it's actually difficult to make him mad. In fact, most of the time he has a big cheesy smile stamped on his face. He isn't one to hold grudges and moves on fairly quickly from problems he's had such as bad breakups or feuds, if you can even call them that. It's important to understand that Jayden can't discriminate between genders so far as attraction is concerned. He's strongly drawn to particular personalities regardless of gender.

History: Jayden was born to a very young single mother in the Red Leaf Realm. Due to his young mother's tender age, he never received the adequate bringing-up and it set him back mentally quite a bit. His mother was rarely home due to her working. He was usually left to the care of a the teenage girl that lived int he next door apartment home. The teenage girl was no real help in Jayden's early development as she usually left the toddler to find ways to entertain his own self. He did his best in school but rarely took anything seriously even during a young age. His mother didn't know how to discipline him and instead spoiled him. During the later years of his teenage years, his mother practiced a friendship role rather than that of a mother which affected him as well seeing there was rarely consequences for things. Middle school was perhaps the toughest time for Jayden. He was actually told by his 8th grade teacher that he'd never amount to anything. Fortunately, Jayden's mother discovered her son had the don of singing very early in his life and was quick to pressure school events of him, all to showcase his talent. Several plays and holiday carols later, his success brought to his attention the affection of girls since but on the flip side, he had to now contend with bullying, often times being ridiculed. During this age he discovered Hip-Hop/Rap and Rock music; he became absolutely obsessed with the two genres and listened to records for hours while sitting on the couch at home, daydreaming of stardom.

During his first high school year certain events would be set in motion that would propel him to an infinite high. He met a boy in music class, one year his senior, that played the electric guitar spectacularly. The two boys formed an instant friendship and formed a garage band together, Gunz N' Ink. Half-way toward graduation there would be two more additions to the band, a bass player and a drummer. The four teenagers played at school dances and eventually stared landing gigs at underground clubs. Soon, their ability to play attracted the attention of a major record label. Then, at the age of 18, Jayden and the band signed their first record deal. They immediately began recording and later that year released their first album to massive praise from the music world.

Jayden's life changed completely, growing up in a household with very limited resources where food was anything but always enough, Jayden suddenly had everything he always wanted. He developed an unhealthy habit of over-stuffing himself with food. The pressure of the media, his manager and more importantly his image led him to self-induce vomit as a means to maintain a form marketable to his record label. He simply cannot commit to a healthy diet, the problem goes beyond.

While on tour, a fellow artist tagged along with the band as he was their opening act. The artist was four years Jayden's senior. He was outgoing, fun and most important of all, he seemed to almost worship Jayden, at least through his eyes. Jayden mistook general acts of friendship for something slightly more profound and soon developed a crush on him. One particular night, the two stayed up very late on the bus playing video games. They were both laid back against the couch with the controllers in hand when Jayden decided to turn and plant on right on the other guy's cheek. The older male didn't take the show of affection very well and punched Jayden while yelling out offensive language. Jayden hit him back and they got into a scrap right thena nd there eventually waking the other members of Gunz N' Ink. They quickly stopped the fight and the next day their opening act bailed on them. Jayden's crew gave him the cold shoulder for not being able to control his emotions. Soon, amidst the huge success, it was forgotten and forgiven.

With the ridiculous amount of money he began to make, Jayden made sure his mother never had to worry about working ever again. He bought an estate (his current home) in the Red Leaf Realm but has been for the past several months on tour with his band aboard a mega bus.

Jayden is currently in Eternus as part of his very first world tour.

Constellation: Capricornus

Element: Earth + Water/ Gaia

Constellation Deity/Summon: Anubis

Weapon: Howling Rebirth, a golden shield with an etching of Anubis himself onto the center. The shield is made of three separate rings, the innermost being made of gold, the second is made of a blue metal and the outermost ring is made of red metal. The God's eyes glow red in the centerpiece. When in tune with his Water Element, Jayden can manipulate the shield to various areas of the battlefield to aid allies against magical attacks. The shield's power creates a limited force field that lasts only seconds and leaves him totally exposed.

Constellation Form: Jayden's Constellation Form is primarily defensive with limited offensive capabilities. His shield is especially effective against magic attacks; it can be used as a melee weapon but at the cost of risking close contact. Against melee based opponents, Jayden is a great "set-up" option as he can parry attacks and leave an opening to an ally. Most of the armor consists of cloths that greatly increase magic resistance. Unfortunately, Jayden is vulnerable to melee attacks.

Jayden's Capricornus Form is mostly heavy cloth and akin to his summon deity, Anubis; both his hands and feet are covered in wraps. He's effectively barefoot and wears a loincloth covered by a heavier waist protector that droops down to the floor on both front and back sides. The waist armor cloth is blue and red with golden edges. The Capricornus Form provides a black chest plate with blue metallic etching. Around the collar, the chest plate has a series of embedded golden pieces that form a V. A black hood shrouds most of Jayden's face and he grows the trademark ears, the right one having several golden artifact piercings.

His cape is broken into five strips of the same width and around his shoulders are a pair of black horns made of steel that shoot up and curve inwards.

Only in Capricornus Form can Jayden wield the Howling Rebirth.

Sin Committed: Gluttony

Other: Jayden loves playing video games; his favorite genres are shooters. He loves the GTA games and Halo. He has also dated several actresses, relationships that all ended in bad terms. All his public relationships were handles and prearranged by his manager as a method of sky-rocketing publicity. Jayden wasn't very fond of his girlfriends' attitudes and it lead to issues.

Gaias:

I still plan to add a bit more to the Personality and History section; not a significant amount though. Anyway, now to finish up that post I owe you guys and gals ...
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 3rd May 2013 at 7:03 PM.

Work in Progress vuv

Name
    William 'Will' Krause

Home Realm
    Plabiea

Appearance
    Will is around 5’10” in height, making him slightly below average height. He weighs only around 170 pounds however, but he is quite physically fit. He has a normal body type, but with rather strong arms and legs. His skin tone is average, white, with no signs of a tan. He has two normal greenish-blue eyes that always show the underlying depths of his emotions, and as he's been ahving trouble sleeping lately, they usually have bags under them. He has short curly dark brown (almost black) hair that is well taken care of, along with a small mass of stubble to create a stubbled look of hair under his chin and over a small area of his cheeks. He also has a small mustache. He’s considered a handsome male.

Will dresses casually on most occasions, wearing a button up white shirt with a green hunting jacket over it, along with a pair of dark jeans. He also has a pair of reading glasses that he occasionally wears while walking around town. He dresses, usually, like he’s ready for fishing. However, when at an occassion where he needs to dress fashionably, he wears a regular white dress shirt with an overlying black vest, along with a pair of black pants and dress shoes. He's also very prepared and usually carries some sort of weapon on him.

Personality
    Wip

History
    Wip

Constellation
    Pegasus

Element
    Light+Wind = Aurora

Constellation Deity/Summon
    Oisín

Weapon
    Fishing Rod

Will uses his trusty fishing rod to fight. He's able to hit his enemies and sometimes uses the rope to ensnare them, he can also hook people on the hook.

Constellation Form
    In this form Will becomes very similar in appearance to a fawn. Will’s human face and upper torso stay normal, but below his waist becomes very much like a deer. He has fur on his legs that extends to about his belly button, and two strong deer legs. The fur is brown like his hair, and has a few sporadic dots on the side of his flank. He also has a small tail that sprouts from his backside.

His upper half remains mostly human. Although, two large horns sprout out of his head, were they sprout from is unseen due to Will’s curly hair. He also has a flower crown rested atop his head, full of the pink flowers.

Sin Committed
    Lust

Other
    Wip

Gaias
    Last edited by Mogar; 3rd July 2013 at 7:59 AM.

Posting a WIP because why not.

Name: Cisrian Dalcascu

Home Realm: Dransilvo

Appearance: Like his sister, Cisrian is also taller than your average guy, though not by that much; he stands at 188 centimeters, with an average weight for someone with a fair amount of muscle. He is somewhat tanned and has a smooth and well-taken-care-of skin, as well as a strong jaw. He looks well-groomed and although he has that distinct rich guy aura floating around him just like Miraela does (mostly due to his manner of dress and his silky hair), he definitely seems like a guy who’d fare on his own if pushed into the middle of a fight. He might not look like a guy who could punch your jaw in, but he does look like one who could poison your food and sit next to you doing his nails as he watched the stuff take affect and slowly poison you to death. Not that he’d ever do that, mind. He has better uses for his time, and if he’s doing his nails he wants to focus only on them. Your death is insignificant compared to that. Both his ears are pierced, with a small fang hanging from each, although he likes to switch around the jewelry he wears every now and then.

The main reason why people often consider him scary or creepy? His fingers. Or, rather, what he has replaced half of them with; medical equipment. He lost the index and middle fingers of his right hand sometime in the past and ended up replacing them with syringes for no other reason than experimentation and easier access to them when needed. And, finding out he could make the syringe fingers work and that they worked wonders in both combat and in his medical endeavors, he actually cut off the pinky and ring fingers as well as the thumb of his other hand, replacing them with scalpels. Granted, it did lead to a lot of accidental cutting at first, and it took a while to learn how to function with half the fingers a regular person has, but he has since adapted and manages pretty well nowadays. It’s still not advisable to move around too much when he’s checking up on your injuries though. Accidents might happen. He can move the scalpels and syringes much like real fingers (although they of course don’t have joints and can’t be bent), and the syringes actually function like normal as well, complete with always having differing liquids inside. Cisrian can inject people by simply pushing his syringe-finger against their skin, and can use this same method for extracting blood. He’s a rather creepy sight with the fingers, and the look in his eyes whenever he approaches you with the intention of using them probably doesn’t help at all, even during the occasions he means well. Speaking of his eyes, they’re a striking orange in color and slightly slanted, with the pupil looking a tad like that of a snake’s.

Cisrian’s hair is silverish gray and very silky and soft, much like his sister’s. Unlike hers though, his hair isn’t at all curvy; it’s very straight, falling perfectly against the back of his neck and upper back. His hair is longer from the back, though it still only reaches a little past his shoulders. Two thin sets of strands are separated to go over his shoulders from back to front and fall on his chest, one from each side. The strands are kept from falling free with two rings holding them in place on each side. His bangs cover his left eye completely and, due to Dransilvo’s citizens’ habit of creating ghost stories and creepy rumors of just about everything they can, there’s a rumor going around that he covers it because he suffered an injury to it some years ago. Allegedly said injury made him unable to close the eye, so now it’s forever open and keeps staring even when he sleeps. Whether this is true or not though, nobody knows. Nobody has dared to check, either.

If you couldn’t guess that he comes from a noble background from his attitude and aura alone, then you will definitely be convinced once you realize what he’s wearing. Although he prefers simple clothes and is often found with robes of some sort, said clothes are anything but humble. His robes are always made of the finest materials, often embedded with jewelry or precious metals. He likes deep, dark purples and greens, and his usual attire consists of a dark green robe with golden highlights going down his sleeves. The hems of the sleeves are decorated with small golden orbs, and the whole front of the robe is decorated with different golden patterns. His sleeves are just a tad longer than his arms, but the robes don’t drag on the ground when he walks for practicality reasons. Besides, nobody would be able to see his fine shoes if it did.

He very often has a cape to compliment the rest of his attire, but the colors and designs he uses differ a lot. If his sister was a huge fan and collector of shoes, Cisrian is similarly a fan of fine capes. Usually they have a decorated image on the back, most often depicting a snake or a scorpion, as both happen to be his favorites for reasons he doesn’t know.

Personality: Cisrian is that guy you’ll find always off the center of whatever’s going on, sitting alone and playing with his toys – i.e, medical equipment and poisons, with little to no care of what’s going on around him. He’s the guy who’ll spend nights after nights working on some unknown – and very often disturbing – project, only emerging back among people once he’s done and able to declare his success. He’s often pretty quiet, not really bothering to talk to people and only sometimes answering when talked to, saying he prefers communicating with dead people or his patients once on the verge of death because they’re just that much easier to understand. He doesn’t really hate people; he just never really understood how they work. And for someone who considers it his life job to figure out how things “tick”, this is an enormous source of annoyance to him, as will be elaborated on later.

Even with his scars and the fact that he was cast away from the manor due to his behavior in the past, Cisrian still acts very much like the heir to a noble family; he carries himself with grace despite his deformities and reputation, he seems usually calm and often looks down on people – both figuratively and literally due to his height and he makes sure he looks well-groomed at all times. He’s proud of his heritage even if his family isn’t really proud of him, and he isn’t going to let the fact that he lives in the middle of nowhere change that.

Although apathetic and rarely interested in anything, there are two things Cisrian values more than anything else in the world; knowledge and control. He has a hunger for knowledge not satisfied by any amount of books. He constantly wants to know - to understand - more. The more he knows, the better control he has, and Cisrian is the kind of guy who can’t relax unless all the strings are in his hands and all the actors in the play dancing upon his palm for him to drop or crush at will. He’s a leader, and should anyone try to take that position away from him, they would be quickly acquintanced with his bladed.

It’s clear to most that Cisrian isn’t the type of guy one should approach or bother without a reason. If his fingers and the smell of poison constantly lingering around him aren’t big enough warnings, then the glares he shows whenever someone steps up to talk to him sure are. Few can wrap their fingers around why, but many find there to be something downright wrong about the guy. Yet, if you do dare to open your mouth and talk to him or if he, for some reason decides he needs to interact with others, he doesn’t seem that bad. He’s very calm and collected, and although his words often drip with sarcasm and condescendence, he never downright insults you. He seems like a reliable voice of reason, not one to fret over the small stuff or get annoyed easily.

Which… makes it all the more shocking whenever his true colors suddenly flash into view. It doesn’t happen gradually. There are no small signals for you to mind. No, it always comes without much of a warning; he could be discussing the theory of relativity one second, well-interested in the topic and seeming like he doesn’t mind your company. And then in an instant - most likely because there was some kind of a disagreement or miscommunication going on - he suddenly snaps. He doesn’t shout; raising your voice is unsightly and takes away whatever authority you possess, but you still know he’s pissed. He hates you. Detests that you’re difficult to understand, loathes your stupidity for not understanding him. And above all else he hates the fact that he doesn’t understand, because understanding is everything to him. He becomes violent and all of a sudden, he wants nothing like test all his poisons on you, to sharpen his scalpels with your skull. He wants you gone and he will not stop until you are away from his sight.

And then once he calms down, once you are dead, injured or managed to run to safety, he goes back to doing whatever he was before the episode, seemingly unaffected by what just occurred. The truth? It affects him. Every damn time he kills it leaves him a mess inside. He doesn’t particularly enjoy killing, and he detests the fact that he once again failed to keep himself in check. For someone so obsessed with control, losing himself to white hot anger like that is one of the worst kinds of torture he could ever be faced with. But the fact is, he can’t blame himself for that. No, of course not. It must be someone else’s fault. Like yours. Of course, and he hates you for that. And so he tells himself you deserved what you got and that it won’t happen again.

But it always does.

History: Cisrian was born to a very rich and prestigious family as the couple’s oldest son. His parents had wanted a child for a long time, as they really wanted a blood-related heir to their

Constellation: Scorpius

Element: Poison + Dark (Support)

Constellation Deity: Basilisk – the king of serpents, which this time around takes the form of a gigantic snake with rooster wings. It moves with its head held high, not crawling with its entire body like the rest of the serpents and it’s also capable of flight. While enormous normally, it can also shrink into a very small form not more than twelve fingers long, said to be its original size. Its gaze is deadly and venom the strongest there is, and should someone try and kill the monster by stabbing, its poison would run up the blade and kill the attacker as well as those in direct contact with him.

Weapon: Syringes that replace his right index and middle finger and his left pinky and ring finger. He can also use other medical equipment he happens to carry, along with various poisons.

Constellation Form:

Sin Committed: Wrath
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123