Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community POTW #116

Aside from a huge Movepool, Serene Grace Ability, Substitute-worthy HP, and good Trick Room Speed, Dunsparce has little of worth. Its offense and defense are Below Average and Run Away Ability is useless, forcing you to use Serene Grace or Rattled Ability - though Base 45 Speed and being a Normal Type make Rattled rather useless since you'd need to rely on actually getting hit by Dark- or Bug-Type Moves (Normal is immune to Ghost, after all) and you have to rely on surviving a hit (easier with Base 100 HP, but not so much with Base 70/65 defenses).

As for Golurk, Bite is the most reliable Move Dunsparce has against it, but you may want to switch out with Golurk's superior Base 55 Speed if you lack Glare. Even then, Golurk has some brutal Fighting Type Moves and Base 124 Attack, so you need to ponder if fighting it with Dunsparce at all is worth it...
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine.

Ever see a Corsola 1-shot an Uber? Arceus bless Pokemon Stadium 2...
    WARNING: Strong profanity and extreme hilarity in this video. Viewer discretion and pointing-and-laughing advised.

I have a set name for a Paraflincher.

PARAFLINCH EVERYTHING
    xD Sounds like Brave Bird eyerything, no?
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    I have a set name for a Paraflincher.

PARAFLINCH EVERYTHING
    xD Sounds like Brave Bird eyerything, no?
    I think ur favorite pokemon is Slowpoke

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12