Thread: Keldminrachi's Art Studio

Default Keldminrachi's Art Studio

Welcome, one and all, to Keldminrachi's Art Studio!
    History of the Studio:
    I recently became very interested in different types of simple computer art, so after making a certain little thing for a certain someone on this forum, I said "Hey, why don't I make a Fan Art Shop?" For the past few days, I have been practicing and creating banners, recolors, and other things for a possible art shop. The only thing is, I wasn't sure if my art was good enough to have its own shop. So, I thought I would post some of my recently-made work here!
    *Note: All I have to work with is MS Paint. No Photoshop, GIMP, etc.

Banners:

Dotted Images:

Badges:

They are very basic, as I am trying different techniques to make them look like badges, and much help would be appreciated (mainly for how you get a metallic-looking layer over the badges on MS Paint)

Recolors/Fusions:

Personally, I think these are my best work. The first one I made was the Pika-Eevee one, and my most recent is the Squirtle one.

I really need advice on how I could make these better, so I don't really care if you're critical, as long as it's constructive. I don't care if you say "Your ____ sucks", as long as you tell me why. Not helping me better my techniques with advice (if you have any) is just annoying.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

These are all really cute!

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

@epicjirachifan- Thanks! I like your sprite work, too! Do you have any advice?

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~