Thread: Yolo, RMT and free shiny for u!

Default Yolo, RMT and free shiny for u!

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF POKEMON THAT FIT IN AND WHY AND DONT SUGGEST POKEMON IN A TEAM THAT WOULD BE DOUBLE THAT TYPE
    IF I THINK U HELPED GOOD THEN U GET A FREE SHINY PM ME!

IN-GAME:
    *= will not be changed

*DW Blaziken
    Item: any suggestion?
    moves: brave bird, flare blitz,blaze kick, sky uppercut

*Shiny Cloyster
    Item: Any suggestion?
    Moves: Shell smash, razor shell, icicle spear, rock blast

*Zoroark
    EV: 252 in sp. attack & speed

*Shiny Scizor
    Item: Metronome for bullet punch?
    Moves: bullet punch swords dance bug bite night slash

Any suggestions???? ANY POKEMON THAT CAN FLY PLEASE i need 3 suggestions for in game.

Out-Game:
    *=will not be changed

*Event Hydreigon Juanita/Carlita's
    Modest
    item: suggestion?

*Event Golurk juanitas/carlitas
    Brave

Any more that are non-legendary?

^ for both teams maybe : aerodactyl? Metagross for out-game? drought shiny nine tails?
    Last edited by Victory★Star★; 19th March 2013 at 5:44 AM.

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF POKEMON THAT FIT IN AND WHY AND DONT SUGGEST POKEMON IN A TEAM THAT WOULD BE DOUBLE THAT TYPE
    IF I THINK U HELPED GOOD THEN U GET A FREE SHINY PM ME!

IN-GAME:
    *= will not be changed

*DW Blaziken
    moves: brave bird, flare blitz,blaze kick, sky uppercut

*Shiny Cloyster
    Item: Any suggestion?
    Moves: Shell smash, razor shell, icicle spear, rock blast

*Zoroark

*Shiny Scizor
    Item: Metronome for bullet punch?
    Moves: bullet punch swords dance bug bite night slash

Any suggestions???? ANY POKEMON THAT CAN FLY PLEASE i need 3 suggestions for in game.

Out-Game:
    *=will not be changed

Modest

Brave

Any more that are non-legendary?

^ for both teams maybe : aerodactyl? Metagross for out-game? drought shiny nine tails?
    im sorry but i really don't know how to rate the team lol its all blank also dw blaziken is banned i would take that out of your team unless this is just a in game team? what teir do you want to play if its not...sorry just a bit confused with the layout of your first post...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

^This person is right. if ur going for the online tournaments, then maybe it makes more sense. the top 3 pokemon are okay, but do you have an idea in mind? Or are you just putting random strong pokemon together. Visit the smogon website, they have a ton of good ideas based on the pokemon you chose. Plus it explains tiers and whatnot

Fly as in flying type or as in they can learn fly?
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Blaziken@Leftovers
    Nature: Jolly
    ~Flare Blitz
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Sky Uppercut/Brick Break
    ~Swords Dance
    You can run....this, instead of yours set (...)

Scizor@Leftovers
    Nature: Adamant
    ~Bulllet Punch
    ~Bug Bite
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Roost/Return

Bullet Punch will pretty much deal with anything in-game. Its "enough".
    Swords Dance set for setting up (duh!) and Roost will recover all damage that you will take while setting up and blablabla!

All the best! ^-^
    -------------------------------
    And correct the OP. Its in the wrong format and most people wont understand. Im a excuse
    Post in the same format i posted!
    And i dont want any Shinies! Thanks! xD
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

dude, that blaziken is SCREAMING for drain punch! then maybe overheat, or that fire hyperbeam thing. give him a life orb, or go the other way with leftovers.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

archeops @ leftovers
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Fly
    - U-turn

Gets you your flying pokemon, adds in a strong physical sweeper who gets stab from a HM so is useable. Leftovers to recover health to try and avoid defeatist activating, and u-turn to get out when it does without wasting a turn doing a switch, also adds coverage

Blaziken @ leftovers/life orb
    - Swords Dance
    - High Jump Kick/Sky Uppercut
    - Flare Blitz/Blaze Kick
    - Brave Bird/Dig

Swords dance once and sweep, use flare blitz and high jump kick, or if you arent feeling so risky go with sky uppercut and blaze kick, last move is your choice, brave bird covers some stuff as does dig. Life orb improves attack even more but at cost of health so only with non self damaging moves, otherwise leftovers

Cloyster - all good, same as mine :P if it were online I would say red herb but as you cant get that dont know what to suggest, maybe some berry....

Magnezone @ Leftovers with Analytic if you can get it
    - Substitute
    - Thunderbolt
    - HP Ice/ HP Fire
    - Charge Beam

Set a sub, use charge beam to get a few special boosts then use thunderbolt and HP ice for flawless coverage or HP ice is you feel like switing for cloyster for ice attacks
    Shiny flawless Legendaries
    x2x3x3x2x3
    Flawless Legendaries
    x2x5x2

White FC: 0047-2406-9975

To everyone above, (s)he did say that Blaziken would be for in-game, so no need to talk about tiers and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    *DW Blaziken
    Item: Life Orb
    moves:
    -Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    -Flare blitz/Blaze kick
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Protect
    No need for both Flare Blitz and Blaze Kick; go with one or the other. Flare Blitz is obviously stronger, but then again, Recoil might be unappealing, especially with Life Orb in the mix. Hi Jump Kick is MUCH stronger than Sky Uppercut, and has the same accuracy; it's very worth the risk of missing and hurting yourself due to its sheer KO'ing power.

I'd go Stone Edge over Brave Bird personally, since aside from hitting fighting types harder, Brave Bird doesn't give you that much more coverage; Rock moves at least lets you deal with flying types (notably dragons who will otherwise give you trouble) without the recoil wearing you down, since you're likely to rip yourself apart with a combination of recoil and life orb. You can opt for Rock Slide over Stone Edge if you want to abuse the flinch chance, since Speed Boost will guarantee you're hitting first most of the time.

And of course, Protect will guarantee you get at least one Speed Boost, meaning you can crush most things without difficulty. You can also potentially drop the rock type move to use Swords Dance, which'll really crank up your damage, but limit you to your STABs for coverage.

*Shiny Cloyster
    Item: White Herb
    Moves:
    -Shell smash
    -Razor shell
    -Icicle spear
    -Rock blast
    I stuck White Herb on since it gives you all the fun of Shell Smash without the defense drops! Although it is consumable, so it's not so great for regular, in battle stuff, but for Battle Subway and PWT, it can give you more bang for your buck since it's replenished after every battle for those two areas. In-game though, it doesn't matter much; since you can easily outlevel your opponent, you don't really need items. The move pool is pretty standard though, so nothing to change there.

*Zoroark
    Item: Focus Sash
    -Night Daze
    -Flamethrower
    -Focus Blast
    -Grass Knot
    All around decent coverage, nothing fancy. The Focus Sash has the same deal as with the White Herb; it's consumable in game, but in battles against other people, the Battle Subway, or the PWT, it'll replenish itself.

*Shiny Scizor
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves:
    -Bullet Punch
    -Swords Dance
    -Bug Bite
    -Brick Break
    Brick Break replaces Night Slash, since it allows you to break through Steel Types who you otherwise can't touch. And when you've got Swords Dance boosts under your belt, being forced out shouldn't be high on your priority list.

Metronome (the item) is kind of useless, since it takes too long to get noticeable damage from it. Scizor can benefit from Leftovers since it's sort of bulky, though it can also utilize a Life Orb if you really wanted (though in the Battle Subway and PWT, same item clause will come into effect).

I've always been fond of Aerodactyl for a flier. Phenomenal speed and solid attack works well for in-game. Something like...

Aerodactyl
    Jolly Nature
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Aqua Tail
    -Fly (assuming you meant you wanted a Pokemon with the move fly. If not, replace it with Crunch or Ice Fang or whatever)

Yanmega's another favorite of mine, and an underrated one at that. Since you don't really have to worry about Stealth Rock in-game, Yanmega's main weakness is suddenly gone, making it great.

Yanmega
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    -Bug Buzz
    -Air Slash
    -Giga Drain
    -Psychic/Shadow Ball (Filler move, it honestly doesn't matter what you put for the fourth since Tinted Lens pretty much guarantees perfect neutral coverage).

Yanmega can't actually learn fly though, so if you meant you wanted a Pokemon that actually learns the HM, look elsewhere than Yanmega.

As for a sixth, perhaps Alakazam or Gengar. Both are fast and hit hard specially, which you could use since at the moment the bulk of your team is physically based.

Alakazam
    Timid Nature
    Ability: Magic Guard
    -Psychic/Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Calm Mind

The good ol' standard calm mind set. The Psychic/Ghost/Fighting core lets you hit pretty much everything for at least neutral damage, and Calm Mind'll buff your damage up in no time. You can throw in a Life Orb on him in game as well, since Magic Guard prevents Life Orb recoil. Hello abuse!

Gengar
    Timid Nature
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Will-o-Wisp/Hypnosis

Note: Gengar has a metric crap ton of options, so you can do a lot more than just the above with it. He can get coverage on pretty much whatever you want, has great status options, and all around annoying stuff like Substitute, Disable, Pain Split, Destiny Bond, etc. This ghost is always tons of fun-

Out-Game:
    *=will not be changed

Modest

Brave
    By out-game, do you mean competitive? If so, you might wanna take it over to the competitive RMT/team building area. You'll get better results there. Though I have to ask, why specifically event Hydreigon and Golurk? They don't really get any worthwhile event moves or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by psychonerderer View Post
    dude, that blaziken is SCREAMING for drain punch! then maybe overheat, or that fire hyperbeam thing. give him a life orb, or go the other way with leftovers.
    No, that's not really advisable. Blaziken lacks the bulk to utilize Drain Punch effectively, since his defenses are pretty horrid so it's not hard to 1HKO him. Drain Punch tends to work best with Pokemon that have a little more bulk, to take a hit and replenish their HP. Blaziken would appreciate the power of Hi Jump Kick a bit more, to try to potentially 1HKO and not take damage at all.

Overheat isn't great for Blaziken either, since with Speed Boost, you want to stay in as long as possible, and Overheat's Special Attack drop favors a hit-and-run style. And no Hyper Beam-like move is ever worth using, ever; they're just bad. Blaziken doesn't really make good use of Leftovers since it's rather frail (bulky Pokemon appreciate it more, since they can take hits and allow leftover recovery to add up).
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    DW Blaziken
    Item: Life Orb
    moves:
    -Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    -Flare blitz/Blaze kick
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Protect
    No need for both Flare Blitz and Blaze Kick; go with one or the other. Flare Blitz is obviously stronger, but then again, Recoil might be unappealing especially with Life Orb in the mix. Hi Jump Kick is MUCH stronger than Sky Uppercut, and has the same accuracy; it's very worth the risk of missing and hurting yourself due to its sheer KO'ing power.
    I'd go Stone Edge over Brave Bird personally, since aside from hitting fighting types harder, Brave Bird doesn't give you that much more coverage; Rock moves at least lets you deal with flying types (notably dragons who will otherwise give you trouble) without the recoil wearing you down, since you're likely to rip yourself apart with a combination of recoil and life orb. You can opt for Rock Slide over Stone Edge if you want to abuse the flinch chance, since Speed Boost will guarantee you're hitting first most of the time.
    And of course, Protect will guarantee you get at least one Speed Boost, meaning you can crush most things without difficulty. You can also potentially drop the rock type move to use Swords Dance, which'll really crank up your damage, but limit you to your STABs for coverage.
    Stone Edge/Flare Blitz/High Jump Kick and Life Orb is...suicide. Except for Flare Blitz (and its recoil) isnt THAT reliable. Though, i agree that High Jump Kick>>>>>Sky Uppercut and Brick Break in all ways, i just didnt noticed he learns this in that Gen
    But Stone-edge alongside those moves? No. Rock Slide>>>Stone Edge, because of accuracy and hax....Rock Slide, also, have bad accuracy too, but its definitely the best of two

I still keep my Suggestion about Leftovers. Only, if he gonna set-up, if he gonna 'sweep' without having to set-up, then go with LO.
    And, Why Lefties? His/her team doesnt have a lead (no in-game team actually have one), meaning most of the Pokes relies on itself to set-up. Leftovers helps him staying on the field. And no one want to waste money on Potions because of a Single-pokemon, and Blaziken have already much recoil damage with your set. Life Orb just worsen that. Specially him, that will outspeed most things and can sweep on the whole opponent team.

And, yes, Blazikens defenses isnt great, but he have 5/17 resistances and 4/17 weakness, he can set-up (SD Moveset, only) and Leftovers can help in that. In-game, his resistances is more common than his weakness, except by Water-types, IMHO....but i rarely plays B/W anymore, so i dont know, i might be wrong here.

So, in my set, i would just change High Jump Kick>>>Sky Uppercut, since Protect is useless in-game (you know "why", right?) and SD+his Speed Boost ability helps more than Protect+Speed Boost. And he will surely get a Speed boost. I mean....this is In-game. You even stated that on the beggining of your post =/
    Last edited by Ana_Julía; 20th March 2013 at 9:10 AM.
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

Blaziken wants moar Swords Dance, and Stone Edge > Protect, as you still get a Speed Boost while setting up SD.

Hydro Pump workls better on Cloyster so that you have an easier time with Physical Walls, however you could stick with Razor Shell if you don't like Hydro Pump's Accuracy.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight