Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: May Plot Discussion

Default May Plot Discussion

Hopefully, when Coronis comes back, he'll be able to clarify things.

Spoiler:- img:

So, for whatever reason, Cheren's Snivy still hasn't evolved.

But he does have a Boldore, which evolves into Gigalith, I guess. Sure is Blue's Machamp all over again.

And we were worried that Petashi was just filler. He's also shy around White?

So, the League is rumbling. We all know what's up for next month. Luckily we two chapters next month.

Maybe so that White's Serperior overshadows it?

CHEREN'S SNIVY DIDN'T EVOLVE YET???
    That's not Best Wishes!
    Psss I know it's because of Amanda, but seriously there's nothing wrong with a servine!
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Hopefully, when Coronis comes back, he'll be able to clarify things.

Spoiler:- img:

So, for whatever reason, Cheren's Snivy still hasn't evolved.

But he does have a Boldore, which evolves into Gigalith, I guess. Sure is Blue's Machamp all over again.

And we were worried that Petashi was just filler. He's also shy around White?

So, the League is rumbling. We all know what's up for next month. Luckily we two chapters next month.
    Things are really heating up. Nice to see that Juniper will accept Bianca as her assistant. I still can't see a reason for Cheren to be upset, just because his Snivy hasn't evolved? Bianca seems to be completely fine that her Oshawott hasn't evolved.

I wonder why Petashi is all shy, maybe it has something to do with how Cheren treated him?

N will make an ******* appearance soon, finally I can't wait for Black to kick his *** and 'dethrone' him. Also I wanna see Ghetsis become complete mad and bashes N. Sorry N, but you kinda deserve it.

Also White's remaining Pokemon should evolve, at least Jessica, since she got that one the longest after Amanda of course.

I saw N's castle seems to be out.

And it said Black VS Cheren next, so, Black VS Iris is the finals......?

Something is up with Cheren, but what? And N's base appears, things are about to get interesting.

Seems like a really good chapter.

Petashi doesn't know how to speak to women in general, not just White. Petashi's self pronoun "ora" is also completely new to me, which is nice. They're talking about how Cheren defeated Petashi.

Black is so pissed off he wants to fight Cheren right away! The announcer says that they have to wait 30 minutes, but Black can't wait that long when one of his closest friends is acting so strange. It is definitely going to be the final match, because otherwise Iris would have battled Hoodman instead. Cheren sure is acting really really weird, though. I have a feeling that I know what's wrong with him.

So, we have the final matchups.
    The first round: Black VS. Looker, Hoodman VS. Marlon, Cheren VS. Petashi, Iris VS. Zinzolin
    Second round: Black VS. Iris, Hoodman VS. Cheren
    Final round: Black VS. Cheren

Hey, Fennel has that Dream Mist bottle with her. I wonder what she's gonna do with it. I have no idea~

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Hey, Fennel has that Dream Mist bottle with her. I wonder what she's gonna do with it. I have no idea~
    Get high? I always though Dream Mist could be a drug.

It is definitely going to be the final match, because otherwise Iris would have battled Hoodman instead. Cheren sure is acting really really weird, though. I have a feeling that I know what's wrong with him.
    Yea, I did not take this into account.

That mean the two plot in last month was carried out at the same time?

This will be rare in the progress of the unfinished plot interspersed non-coherent timeline.

Cheren sure is acting really really weird, though. I have a feeling that I know what's wrong with him.
    Either hoodman did something too him...or that might not be him.

Keep in mind N also used a Boldore in the first Black and White games after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Either hoodman did something too him...or that might not be him.

Keep in mind N also used a Boldore in the first Black and White games after all.
    Yeah, unlike in the games, this Cheren is not obsessed with being a champion or something, he's quite friendly and polite. At first I thought he would be upset for Alder's absence but that doesn't make too much sense...
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 19th March 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

I'm late to the party. It looks like Cheren's gotten a attitude change and to be honest, I like it. This will flesh out the character and make for a interesting story. I'm more interested in seeing Black battle Cheren then I am anyone else who isn't named N. But yeah this Cheren story looks very interesting and I can't wait to see what the problem is. It might have something to do with Snivy not evolving, if that is so I wonder why it didn't? Is Cheren not strong enough? Guess we got to read on and find out.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I see the contents said, Hoodman did not collect eight badges to enter the league. (The malpractice of league......)

But Marlon is not going to report him because he admitted that he is strong.

And when White surveyed in the time, Black has battle finished to Iris. So, Black VS Cheren is finals.

Awesome, seems like a really fun chapter. So glad with the personality change Cheren got, they made him interesting, in-game I thought he was kinda bland and this seems like an improvement to inevitable character development.

Geez, Cheren. I'm still suspecting Cheren almost acting like Saskue (not for revenge but for something else) with Snivy not evolving. Only Boldore evolved into Gigalith (just like the game) but not an evolution of Snivy? If this is supposed to be a final match, then I won't like how will this turn out.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I see the contents said, Hoodman did not collect eight badges to enter the league. (The malpractice of league......)

But Marlon is not going to report him because he admitted that he is strong.

And when White surveyed in the time, Black has battle finished to Iris. So, Black VS Cheren is finals.
    Hmmm...Hoodman didn't collect the badges? Maybe he got past the receptionist then by stealing the eight badges when he (Colress) had the Unova leaders under captivity. I wonder if Zinzolin did the same thing. He doesn't strike me as someone capable of defeating all the gym leaders.

WTF Iris didn't make the finals??? Okay then, I guess both Black and Cheren has to turn down the Champion position for Iris to get it (I don't think they would consider Hoodman (Colress) as a candidate for Champion after they find out that he didn't legitimately obtain the badges and with him being in leagues with Ghetsis and all).

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Hmmm...Hoodman didn't collect the badges? Maybe he got past the receptionist then by stealing the eight badges when he (Colress) had the Unova leaders under captivity. I wonder if Zinzolin did the same thing. He doesn't strike me as someone capable of defeating all the gym leaders.

WTF Iris didn't make the finals??? Okay then, I guess both Black and Cheren has to turn down the Champion position for Iris to get it (I don't think they would consider Hoodman (Colress) as a candidate for Champion after they find out that he didn't legitimately obtain the badges and with him being in leagues with Ghetsis and all).
    Can't she just get the position afterwards?

Does the three year thing even exist in Unova? Could be different here.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Can't she just get the position afterwards?

Does the three year thing even exist in Unova? Could be different here.
    Or maybe Kusaka decides to give Black the champion tittle. It's been such a long time since a dexowner became a champ. Red is the first and the only one. It wouldn't be such a bad idea if Black would become the second Pokedex owners champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Or maybe Kusaka decides to give Black the champion tittle. It's been such a long time since a dexowner became a champ. Red is the first and the only one. It wouldn't be such a bad idea if Black would become the second Pokedex owners champion.
    Iris could be Drayden's successor at the Gym. I mean, Special's known for these kind of liberties.

What are the chances of that Cheren being N is disguised using Zorua's illusion? (Snivy being Zorua and Boldore being Gigi)

Which caused Black to find his truth of saving his best friend and the rest of the gym leader!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    In fact, the champion will be Black obviously. However, he will also not be Unova champion final like Red, otherwise Red not going to take the gym leader exam.

In fact, the champion will be Black obviously. However, he will also not be Unova champion final like Red, otherwise Red not going to take the gym leader exam.
    That was before the league rules were changed. Red's still called champion. Even Giovanni acknowledges him as the current champ.

Perhaps he'll win the tournament but leave Unova like in the games, letting Iris have a shot at the Elite Four.

Wait, is it explicitly stated that Cheren is acting that way because Snivy isn't evolving? (Or at least, is it stated that Cheren even gives a small amount of damn that his starter is still in its basic form?) Because to be honest, I don't really think Cheren's Snivy will ever evolve. One Serperior is good enough. It will look good to me if there are two sets of Unova starters and one set is fully evolved (Black's Buoh, White's Amanda and Cedric's, soon to be Hugh's probably, Samurott) while the other set is unevolved (Cheren's Snivy, N's Gigi and Bianca's Oshawott). All things aside, I think it's really stupid if Cheren is acting strange just because one Pokemon isn't evolving. Idk about in the games but in the manga the Cheren character doesn't seem like someone who obsesses over power within his Pokemon. I think he might be acting that way because a Plasma sage wiped the floor with him or something and he strives to be more powerful so it won't happen again. Please, don't let it be because of some shallow reason.

Originally posted by Macromind101
    I think he might be acting that way because a Plasma sage wiped the floor with him or something and he strives to be more powerful so it won't happen again. Please, don't let it be because of some shallow reason.
    But didn't he and Black took down one of the Plasma's from the Cold Storage saga? Or is there another event where Cheren did face against Plasma again?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast