Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May Plot Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    But didn't he and Black took down one of the Plasma's from the Cold Storage saga? Or is there another event where Cheren did face against Plasma again?
    Hell who knows. We haven't seen Cheren since like forever ago. He could have taken down Sird for all we know.

Or...okay well if Cheren went through some natural character development after some traumatic experience like Black and White did then Black probably wouldn't get this infuriated (and character developments don't usually take a turn for the worst). Maybe in fact some Plasma guy like Colress got to Cheren and messed up his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. We all know about Hood Man's (Colress's) Beheeyem.

Originally posted by Macromind101
    Hell who knows. We haven't seen Cheren since like forever ago. He could have taken down Sird for all we know.

Or...okay well if Cheren went through some natural character development after some traumatic experience like Black and White did then Black probably wouldn't get this infuriated (and character developments don't usually take a turn for the worst). Maybe in fact some Plasma guy like Colress got to Cheren and messed up his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. We all know about Hood Man's (Colress's) Beheeyem.
    I guess we're stuck waiting until Cheren's story is unveiled. And I am wrong about Cheren doing the Saskue thing. But, I think I doubt Cheren would meet Sird for the first time; however, there is no telling how will Kuaska will bring out Cheren's story to this event.

Okay, I think I got my odd theory straightened out. Cheren is acting strange, but what if he's just doing this to draw out Plasma and then later arrest them just like in the game? He might be undercover or perhaps doing this to get revenge on Plasma for what N did to Alder. I'm thinking too much about the game.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Wait but someone answer my question. Was it stated that Cheren ever felt dismayed about Snivy not evolving?

It was never stated that he was upset because Snivy not evolving . And I don't think that would be the case . The reason that lead to his strange behavior could be :
    1.Alder was defeated by N , which made him so frustrated .
    2.Colress said sthing that change his mind and make him so angry .
    3.He's just pissed off for no reason .

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post

I do not think Cheren will have a tragic experience like White and Black.

Taking into account Hugh will most likely there be a tragic experience, this is too much tragic experiences lol

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I do not think Cheren will have a tragic experience like White and Black.

Taking into account Hugh will most likely there be a tragic experience, this is too much tragic experiences lol
    Oh c'mon, no epic character development will be complete without a tragic experience. XD Or, well, at least for Unova trainers.

Oh and Black, think of it this way. It's pretty much set in stone that Cheren will be the new gym leader of Aspertia Town so he'll get better eventually. :P Then again, I guess he won't be able to tell time.

Okay and I just looked at Michael's link. Hood Man has a Klink? Okay this just adds a .9% to the 99% sure speculation that Hood Man is Colress.
    Last edited by Macromind101; 24th March 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks for the link lolipiece. Now we know why Snivy didn't evolved. I feel so sorry for Snivy, poor Pokemon.

To me Cheren looks more jerkass than badass. Who does he think he is to say that his Snivy is weak? He's the one responsible for training it, Cheren is the weak one not Snivy. Man and I thought Cheren was the nice guy who thinks, well I guess I was wrong about that.

Does it say that he's disappointed with Snivy or does he just feel bad that he can't get Snivy to evolve?

This is kinda similar to the case with Gold and Togebo. Except Togebo's evolution is actually correlated to happiness/trust between trainer and Pokemon while Snivy's evolution is straightfoward based on level. Though, if the reason is because Snivy's battle potential isn't showing, then I guess that could be why.

And also, how the **** did Cheren's Boldore evolve? What trade was involved there? Did Cheren receive Boldore from another trainer? Even so, it looked like after Blue/Silver's Rhydon's evolution that trade evolution seems to happen instantaneously and is not a delayed reaction like that of Blue's Machamp and Yellow's Golem.

I can't believe that the B2 W2 characters still haven't come into play!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I can't believe that the B2 W2 characters still haven't come into play!
    But...they have.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    But...they have.
    Where?! i havent seen them anywhere

EDIT: and i'm talking about the B2W2 main characters... a doiiii
    Last edited by Cyclone; 25th March 2013 at 5:58 AM.

Cheren must be happy if he know in this forum , there are tons of people talk **** about Oshawott because it didn't evolve in the anime .
    I hate Cheren now . He's so weak , and blame all things to the little Snivy . Snivy should pull a Gigi or Munna situation to give a *****-slap into Cheren's face .

Where?! i havent seen them anywhere

EDIT: and i'm talking about the B2W2 main characters... a doiiii
    Well for a start BW2 arc hasn't began. We only got a prologue were we saw Hugh as the main character. So maybe the BW main character won't appear at all and Kusaka is planning to make Hugh the 3rd Unova dexowner.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    And also, how the **** did Cheren's Boldore evolve? What trade was involved there? Did Cheren receive Boldore from another trainer? Even so, it looked like after Blue/Silver's Rhydon's evolution that trade evolution seems to happen instantaneously and is not a delayed reaction like that of Blue's Machamp and Yellow's Golem.
    It seems that with Pokémon Special, only trading with a PokéDex creates an instant evolution. Like with Gold's Politoed and Silver's Kingdra and Rhyperior. Trading with other methods seems to create a delayed evolution (Machamp and Golem). So it's still possible that Cheren received Boldore in a trade that we don't yet or never will have information of.

Because of the slow way BW finished , i'm worry for Hugh's fate . I don't want BW2 will be rushed . Hugh need more screentime . I don't want him to be overshadowed by Nate/Mei or Black/White too much . I hope Kusaka will give us a badass character , which Hugh has so much potential to be .

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    Because of the slow way BW finished , i'm worry for Hugh's fate . I don't want BW2 will be rushed . Hugh need more screentime . I don't want him to be overshadowed by Nate/Mei or Black/White too much . I hope Kusaka will give us a badass character , which Hugh has so much potential to be .
    The fact that Kusaka hasn't rushed to BW2 yet, means XY will be a while too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Well for a start BW2 arc hasn't began. We only got a prologue were we saw Hugh as the main character. So maybe the BW main character won't appear at all and Kusaka is planning to make Hugh the 3rd Unova dexowner.
    its a theory, but the formula for the entire series has been that each game VERSION gets its own character. So B2 and W2 are definitely each going to have their own characters. i'm just surprised it's taken this long to get them into the action. He's wayyyy behind. I know he's usually behind the release timelines but isn't this extremely behind for him?

And i just wonder how he's going to handle the names. Actually call them "Black Two" and "White Two?" tricky...

Maybe he'll use Black and White only dressed up as Nate and Rosa.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I thought of that too, but again, the formula has always been each game version gets its own separate character. the only times when this has been different is for game remakes (FR LG / HG SS) but never the "sequel" versions to the original games (ie Yellow, Crystal, Platinum, and now B2W2)

I thought of that too, but again, the formula has always been each game version gets its own separate character. the only times when this has been different is for game remakes (FR LG / HG SS) but never the "sequel" versions to the original games (ie Yellow, Crystal, Platinum, and now B2W2)
    Yellow, Crystal, and Platinum are third versions.

B2W2 is a sequel. (Still technically a third version, though.)

And what's the point of having new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    I hope Kusaka will give us a badass character , which Hugh has so much potential to be .
    I just want a full sense of justice the boy next door. XD

The fact that Kusaka hasn't rushed to BW2 yet, means XY will be a while too.
    The first versions in the past always are synchronous serial......

its a theory, but the formula for the entire series has been that each game VERSION gets its own character. So B2 and W2 are definitely each going to have their own characters. i'm just surprised it's taken this long to get them into the action. He's wayyyy behind. I know he's usually behind the release timelines but isn't this extremely behind for him?

And i just wonder how he's going to handle the names. Actually call them "Black Two" and "White Two?" tricky...
    Maybe they let Hugh on behalf of the two versions similar female characters in remake. Although I do not think they would make Hugh as the protagonist.

If this is true, this will mean that Black and White will be two consecutive chapters as the protagonists. (Unless they would make Hugh as the protagonist, low probability.)

Even DP and Pt, they switch protagonist from Dia to Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    If this is true, this will mean that Black and White will be two consecutive chapters as the protagonists. (Unless they would make Hugh as the protagonist, low probability.)
    A secondary protagonist (like Pearl)?

A secondary protagonist (like Pearl)?
    Yea, I think this is more likely to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast