Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: May Plot Discussion

Originally posted by Macromind101
    One thing that raises questions for me is how they will portray Black and White Kyurem in both of its forms at the same time (it'll be kind of a hassle to switch between the two forms with one Kyurem don't you think?)
    Originally posted by lolipiece
    A) Having Kyurem absorb both the Light and Dark Stones so that it can change shape freely.
    I bet it's the first one. You can't have a Dark Kyurem or Light Kyurem without the stones. Plus, Black is holding the light stone while N holds the dark stone. But I doubt it can hold two forms and make one super Kyurem. That's illogical. From the start, it will be Zekrom first (because N could still be working for Ghetsis unless N quit), or something else.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    I bet it's the first one. You can't have a Dark Kyurem or Light Kyurem without the stones.
    It's Black and White Kyurem.

Plus, Black is holding the light stone while N holds the dark stone.
    Which can easily just be taken from them.

But I doubt it can hold two forms and make one super Kyurem. That's illogical.
    Except that it was stated that Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem were all one Pokemon at one point.

I doubt we'll be seeing Kyurem. That'll be saved for the B2W2 chapters. What we are going to see is most likely a showdown between Zekrom and Reshiram. Honestly, the games follow a Special-like story already.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Sorry for the delay in updates, but I think we already have a general idea of what's going on in this chapter. Basically, Cheren is shown to be hungry for power, a marked shift from his previous character. He withdrew Snivy against its will because he knew it simply was not strong enough, alluding to the fact that he didn't train it much because he did not see the potential in it. His Unfezant easily takes out the Hoodmna's Beeheeyem with a U-turn.

On White's side, she approached Marlon and healed his Jellicent with Nancy. Marlon knew she was after information but decided to tell her what he knows anyway. He revealed that the Hoodman probably did not collect the 8 Badges but he could not detect the scent of the waters surrounding the Badge Gates, while he did for every other contestant, meaning the Hoodman did not go through the Badge Gates. He felt that Cheren was far more suspicious however, and told White to turn her focus on him. Interesting fact here is that he pointed out that White's Alomomola came from Route 4, and Stunfisk came from the waters of Icirrus. (I wonder how this logic works since I don't recall the Subway going through these areas and it was suggested that White caught them all during her Subway training).

At the very end, Marshal is betting on whether Black or Cheren will make it to challenge them, but Grimsley's bet is that neither will, because he could already detect a rumbling from underground, and thus the Team Plasma movements.

=========================

Adding in Gigalith, we only have 9 Unova Pokemon to debut in the manga, while there are still 63 attacks to feature. I'm surprised that the writers did not use the League battle to show off most of the attacks. They will have a hard time cramming in all these attacks into the rest of BW and B2W2.

And yes, 'Pokemon The Comic' is going to be a new magazine where the special Red chapter is going to be feature. It's unclear whether it will be a recurring one or just a one-off one though.

Coronis~
    Thanks for the summary and welcome back Coronis. So team Plasma will appear soon and what N will demand to be the next champion, because he beat Alder? Seriously I feel like punching him in the face if I see his stupid happy expression again.

Great to see that Pokespecial has 3 magazines again. Nice that was really necessary. So it's possible that the red round could be a mini arc and not just a one-shot? This day is getting better and better!

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Well, Ghetsis has to use a Legendary Pokemon for his big showdown with Black and White in the BW chapter. Considering that Black has Reshiram and White will probably get Zekrom from N, I don't think his Hydreigon will be a big enough threat for the final battle. All villainous team leaders up to this point have used legendaries so Ghetsis probably will too. The Kyurem will probably be in its normal, weaker form in BW and then in B2W2 we will get to see its two alternate forms. One thing that raises questions for me is how they will portray Black and White Kyurem in both of its forms at the same time (it'll be kind of a hassle to switch between the two forms with one Kyurem don't you think?) There's also the four other forms of Genesect. Maybe Colress will invent a cloning device?
    I think this may be a more simple answer.

Kyurem absorb Zekrom and Reshiram at the same time.

So it can transform into two forms.

It might take a while till "Pokémon the Comic" will start serializing, because starting a brand new magazine isn't so simple. You gotta advertise it and make it known before the launch, because the first issue has to sell really well. It sounds really great though, because if it's going to be a monthly or even bi-monthly, it will greatly increase the amount of chapters we will get.

I think it will be launched at autumn at the latest, and I also hope there will be lots of other Pokémon manga debuting in the magazine! Still hoping a new manga from Shigekatsu Ihara.

I really hope it's monthly. We really need something to start B2W2.

We still don't have any BW2 chapter news yet, right? I want to get interested but BW2 in general never interested me much. I still rather just move on to X&Y but I don't want to have that attitude because I'm sure BW2 will be good...right?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    It might take a while till "Pokémon the Comic" will start serializing, because starting a brand new magazine isn't so simple. You gotta advertise it and make it known before the launch, because the first issue has to sell really well. It sounds really great though, because if it's going to be a monthly or even bi-monthly, it will greatly increase the amount of chapters we will get.

I think it will be launched at autumn at the latest, and I also hope there will be lots of other Pokémon manga debuting in the magazine! Still hoping a new manga from Shigekatsu Ihara.
    Pokemon the Comic will be launched next month and the Red round will be published in that magazine. It's mentioned in the official website of Pokemon Special.

I also hope it's monthly. Kusaka needs to put an end to the BW arc sooner or later.

Okay so three magazines working together to speed up the process of releasing Pokemon Special rounds. I thought of something that may happen in the future that could make it so that the XY chapter isn't delayed while the B2W2 chapter isn't put to an abrupt halt and we don't have to wait two years for the volumes to catch up before we see the entirety of the B2W2 plot. Here it goes:

The first two original magazines (don't know what they're called, sorry) finish up the BW chapter while Pokemon the Comic first releases the Red chapter next month and then it gets started on the B2W2 chapter. By the time the BW chapter is done, X & Y will probably be out. So the two magazines get started on the XY chapter while Pokemon the Comic continues (and hopefully finishes) the B2W2 chapter. Does anyone find this plan appealing?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234