Thread: What do your friends/family (...) think about collecting pokemon cards?

Default What do your friends/family (...) think about collecting pokemon cards?

Don't get me wrong please, there's nothing bad about it^^. I stopped collecting 2 years ago (I was 12 back then) because I thought it was childish n stuff. But nower days I really would like to start collecting them again because it's a great hobby, actually. I just wanted to know, what people think about it. I'd probably don't tell anyone, it would be kinda embarassing for me............... ^^
    ~Shiny Huntings~

(Masuda): ~200 Eggs so far

No one will ever know.

My secret is forever my burden.

My friends think its relatively cool, or they're making fun of me behind my back Qwaa ;195.;....

Created by PPL Qwaa

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

The majority of my friends (so that would be about 20 I guess) that are in their early/mid-20s play Pokemon too. Though a few of the people that I knew that were 15-18 have mostly all quite.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

All I have is my mother so My mother doesn't like to buy me cards for any of my things(holidays, b-day, etc), she doesn't mind looking at the artwork of some of the cards, she doesn't care that I do it just as long as I'm happy. To be honest none of my friends care, because half of them play pokemon and the other half play video games, and the rest don't care in general so it really doesn't matter. And besides pokemon makes for a great topic of discussion. Edit: It could also be the fact that they realize that I don't give a F about what they think on the matter and I think in that respect they respect me more for standing up for my game.
    Last edited by ven?; 21st March 2013 at 6:36 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I get picked on, Though I'm in middle school I don't really care. While there making fun of me, I'm having fun and thats what it's all about.
    thought it doesn't help I only play with my mom
    Need help with the pokemon TCG? Hit me up with a message