Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessie, James and Meowth are actually good guy.

Up until BW (when they mixed everything up) Jessie, James and Meowth only worked for Giovanni so that they would be rich. They aren't evil, they just want to be rich.
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

They have helped at times when it suited them, and only when it suited them. That doesn't neccessarilly mean that they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    They have helped at times when it suited them, and only when it suited them. That doesn't neccessarilly mean that they're good.
    not necessarily good, but not evil. I mean other evil teams have actually tried to kill or injure the protagonists. i think hunter j did (among others). the trio seem to just think of it as 'another job', they just want to be noticed by the boss. nothing else more.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

If they ever turn good, then that's the day I delete my episodes from my drives.

Team Rocket has there own part in the show and changing there ways just seems silly.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

I think TRio has hearts of gold, just, they don't truly understand the cause they fight for.

They idolize their superiors and are just blinded by the 'real'goals of TR. All for the glory, but when it comes down to the price, they are just big softies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12